Based on Click to view
Artist Fiira Coralavus [gallery]
Time spent 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 3

Panda Hero- REVAMPATION

Postby Fiira Coralavus » Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:18 pm

Name;; Panda Hero

Nickname;; Call me Panda Hero. Or call me nothing at all. -glare-
Well Fox Feather calls her Street Gal or Street Girl, but only Fox Feather...
And I call her Panda... Some people can call her panda..

Sexuality;; Bisexual

Personality;; Hostile and Violent. Always seeing the dark side of things. Shes always up to no good. Obnoxious, but always a person who always stands up for the weak, if she sees someone(s) beating someone around she shows up with her baseball bat and chases them away, making sure the person/pony being picked on is fine before dissapearing without accepting thanks.
Sample Situation:
-person who just got saved staring in shock-
-panda hero- "Don't let that happen again. -mumbling- Idiot. -blows a giant gum bubble and walks off swinging her bat-

General Info;; She always has her chewed up bat on her physical being, no tricky magic for her, just her wits her strength, baseball bat and generally discouraging look. She never looks happy, and always has two black eyes from fighting so often.
she IS based off the song Panda Hero.
she also just sleeps wherever she feels like and doesn't like crowds nor does she like most people..

Abilities;; Her main ability is fighting, and she has a black belt in Karate
She is wicked at poker, well cause she cheats >w<
she is literally the scam queen and can somehow manage to turn almost any event into her favor.. which is yet another reason why she constantly has two black eyes...
She believes that this is a "Eat or Be Eaten" kind of world, and so has no pity for her "victims"(an extremely rich pony whom she scammed a few hundred bucks for example...) She only picks on those that can afford to loose some cash here and there... shes sort of like a modern day robin hood and will occasionally give the money she "won" to a poor homeless pony.. (which she is.. but besides that point..)
she fights like a trained warrior. Nobody stands a chance, except of course a few select ponies...
But this gets her in trouble and so a gang or a group like that will often gang up and beat her up..

Talent(s);;
Fighting- Scamming- Poker

Likes;;
> Baseball
> Fighting
> Gum
> Poker
> Money
> Scamming
> Singing (though you will rarely see/hear her singing.... RARELY.Except if its the "Papapapa-la papapa-la-pa")

Buddies;;
- Fox Feather
- Psuedo Miracle (sorta)

Frienemies;;
- Crown

Siblings?
None. Or if there were, they are all dead to her as she ran away from home when she was 15.

Theme Song :
Panda Hero - Gumi
Royal - Lorde

I needed to draw a "dark side" pony.

PANDA HERO wrote:Well.
She made me do this.
so hi.
Brynn, they/them
not super active here, so it may take a while for me to answer and such, thank you for your patience!
✌️
Fiira Coralavus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me