Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

♦~COLLECTOR CANINES~♦ //[CLOSED]// by Rexein

Based on Click to view
Artist Rexein [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 3

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Rexein

♦~COLLECTOR CANINES~♦ //[CLOSED]//

Postby Rexein » Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:59 pm

This is a W.I.P. (Work In Progress). This means that I'm not done, and that you shouldn't post yet. Just sit tight, and wait for me to finish this up.

We are currently //[CLOSED]//

NURSEY✥ARCHIVE✥STORE✥

Table of contents;;
~"What is a Collector Canine?"
~Customer Rules
~Staff
~

COLLECTOR CANINES

What is a Collector Canine? wrote:Collector Canines (also can be abbreviated to CC) are tall creatures that love collecting objects. Every CC is different, so each one collects a different thing. All CCs usually decide to collect a specific small and inanimate thing that may appeal to him/her when they are young and have first opened their eyes. No CC has ever been known to collect the same thing as another. Collector Canines come in all color varieties, but Collector Canines always have some kind of mask around their eyes. These can be any color except for the main coat color(s) (a.k.a., it shouldn't blend in easily). They have small paws that resemble human fingers. These "paws" are used for gripping the objects that they love. They can have any kind of common dog/wolf tail, (usually skinny and thin, though) but it's always covered with a thin layer of fur. This fur is called the "Silky Stratum". They also have ears that tilt sideways and aback. And to add to what they love, CCs are strangely obsessed with having a human companion to look out for them. They are very picky, though, so you better try hard if you want to win one's heart.

Customer RULES;;
    ◎You can own up to 3 CCs
    ◎Don't ask for customs─only staff get them! (though I may make exceptions)
    ◎Be respectful of all CC staff, owners, and lovers
    ◎Don't take your CC offsite
    ◎Don't copy this species in any way
    ◎Do not make your own CC design on different lines without permission
    ◎You may not use your CC/s as fursonas, sorry!
    ◎Do NOT in any way edit, re-design, remake or change your CC without the artist's permission.

Staff;;
Owner:
    Rexein
Co-Owner:
    Nobody yet
Premium Artists:
    Nobody yet
Artists:
    Nobody yet
Guest Artists:
    Nobody yet
Moderators:
    Nobody yet

No posting yet, please!

Last bumped by Rexein on Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:59 pm.
Rexein

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me