Cheese Doodle Adopts | 26 | Adopted by polariie

Based on Click to view
Artist polariie [gallery]
Time spent 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Cheese Doodle Adopts | 26 | Adopted

Postby polariie » Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:37 pm

Cheese Doodles? What in the world are Cheese Doodles, you may ask? Cheese Doodles are large fluffy creatures that love to have a fun time! Cheese Doodles have dragon Noses, but are not dragons, in fact no one would know how to classify them. They have thick, padded paws and the best part is their huge ears and big fluffy tails! No one knows what they are used for but all Cheese Doodles have three prongs on their backs. Neon Cheese Doodles Are not found often.

Why Are they Called Cheese Doodle? No one knows, yet again. Apparently a scientist decided to go kookoo and name them something funny before he died so the rest of the world would ponder about it. Cheese Doodle eat just about anything so there is no food explanation for their name, and no one will ever know why they are called what they are...

woohoo, first Cheese Doodle o3o

To win this guy use the following

Code: Select all
Username:
CD Name:
Personality:
Favorite Song (please provide artist):

Prettying your form is fine and feel free to add extras :3

End date is December 8th
Last edited by polariie on Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
polariie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cheese Doodle Adopts | 26 | OPEN BELOW

Postby labradude » Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:17 am

Username ;;
labradoodle.

Cheese Doodle's Name ;;
Cecil.
{ See-sull. }

His Personality ;;
Cecil is not a shy fellow, though he's quiet. When he's alone, he's quite outgoing, whistling to his favorite songs while working on wooden crafts. He likes to make jokes, but is often found chasing my other Cheese Doodle, Frappe, around, and telling her not to do various things such as throw cheese at others. { Which, for the record, she has done. uvu" } He's usually kind to all, and likes to lay low, not be the center of attention.

He's very conscious about what he does. Cecil's not very confident about how he looks, nor how good he whistles. He believes he is the worst at singing, and that's also partially because Frappe made him that way. This fellow also used to stutter quite a lot, and now tries his best to remain calm and speak normally, but sometimes he completely freezes and can't say anything to save his life.

Despite that, Frappe is working hard to get him to let loose and show his real self, and have fun, though she hasn't quite gotten there. Of course, it doesn't help that her attempts mainly focus around her yelling at him to sit up straight and stand up to her, so that doesn't really help either.

Favorite Song ;;
Let Her Go, by Passenger.
Although Cecil has a horrid singing voice, he's quite the ace at whistling, and can often be found doing so while alone.
Some other favorite songs of his are Come to Me, Trouble, and finally Counting Stars.

More Favorites ;;
Food ; Nachos, especially the ones you buy at the movies
Drink ; Fruit Punch!
Movie ; Catching Fire, Cecil loved that movie. Frappe got him into it.
TV Show ; Despite how gory it is, Cecil loves Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.
Restaurant ; He loves Qdoba, it's an American-Mexican restaurant.
Time ; The evening, when the sun is just setting, and Cecil can sit down with a warm cup of cider.
Letter ; Q, for quiet. :B
Number ; 26. : D
Words ; Sorry, and thank you. They're polite, and kind. uvu
Shape ; Cecil definitely loves circles.
Video Game ; Why, Minecraft, of course!

Short Story ;;
Cecil sighed, walking outside and sitting down as the cool autumn breeze wove itself through his well groomed, brown fur. The brute looked around, seeing a normal sight he wasn't too fond of, though he couldn't say he hated it. Frappe was approaching, a smirk on her face. "You ready to go?" In response, Cecil blinked. Oh, right, today they were going to see a movie. Neither of them had a love interest for each other, but they both seemed to get along, for the most part, and happened to be room mates. He nodded slightly, and Frappe turned, walking away from him without a second thought, her bushy tail bobbing as she continued. Tonight they were going to see Catching Fire, a movie that had just come out. The female teen had gotten Cecil into it, and both of them had read two of the books. Neither of them had gotten a hold of the third one, Mockingjay, but they were still very excited. It was the first movie Cecil had watched in months, and frankly, Frappe hadn't gone to one lately either.

Her only friend was Cecil and her brother, so that was probably why she always took him to restaurants and showed him new things. They relied on eachother, and I guess you could even say they were close friends... Maybe even best friends.

Thank you for reading my form! <33
Good luck, everyone!
Last edited by labradude on Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:39 am, edited 5 times in total.
labradude

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jern. » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:24 am

Username:
CD Name:
Personality:

WIP
jern.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunnyside » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:07 am

Username: Sunnyside
CD Name: Diesel
Personality:
Last edited by Sunnyside on Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sunnyside

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby christine, » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:18 am

Username:
Spottedsong

CD Name:
Jax

Personality:
Jax, needless to say, is a little bit of a crude and sarcastic individual. He likes himself and to make fun of others, and hasn't quite gotten the hang of empathy yet. He picks on others just to see their reactions, as their reactions are always all the more interesting to him when he is the one causing their outburst.
But he isn't all bad. Jax does have a... tender side (if that even is possible) for the ladies.
Yep, you guessed it. Jax is a die-hard flirt who hits on the ladies to try and keep a 'smooth' image of himself out there. In truth, he honestly prefers males. Thinking of that as a deterrent, though, he tries to hide that. But in all honesties, he doesn't do a very good job.

Jax's favorite song is Safe and Sound by Capital Cities.
Dispite his outer, bully appearance, Jax just wants to have solid friends and relationships and friendships that he can always have. Like most bullies, he is full of insecurities, but doesn't show them.
Last edited by christine, on Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
christine,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby avaloafe » Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:14 pm

username
Hello, my name is AJ Craft but you may call me AJ. This is the first Cheese Doodle I am trying out for and he is just gorgeous...!

CD Name
I've decided to name this boy Jayson.

personality
Jayson is an outgoing boy. He isn't afraid to stand up to others that are way bigger and stronger than him. He is however a geek and reads books all the time and does all of the work he is given. Though, he still has his fun and outgoing side. One of his favorite sports to play is soccer and he loves to play video games when he is done with his spare work in his spare time.

favorite song (please provide artist)
Lucky Strike by Maroon 5
      no signature for u
avaloafe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LightningStrike3 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:17 am

Username:
  • lightningstrike3
CD Name:
  • Jericho
Personality:
  • Jericho is calm,quiet, and kind. He prefers to hear what others have to say instead of talking himself as he likes to know what information they have to give him and Jericho doesn't feel like he has anything of worth to mention. Jericho does not let his emotions get the best of him, even when someone is putting him down. He can remain calm and cool in any situation, which can be a good thing, although it means he doesn't show off his emotions as much as he should. Despite Jericho being quiet, he does talk on occasion. Usually it's when someone asks him a question or he finds someone bullying another. Jericho likes to stand up for others that are in trouble and help them out, it just gives him a good feeling inside. If anyone asks him for help of any sort, Jericho will do what he can to help them. Oddly enough, Jericho will sometimes give out a random complement for no reason. The complement will be a short one and it won't happen that often, but he does it anyways to make someone else smile.
Favorite Song:
Last edited by LightningStrike3 on Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

If Told You What Was,

boopadoopadoopdoopdoopadoo
Hello there.
I am just a simple Lightning,
so if you wanna talk
or have any questions
feel free to pm me.
I get bored easy.
That is all.

Art shopDA
boopadoopadoopdoopdoopadoo

Would You Turn Your Back On Me?
LightningStrike3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LeavingCSgoodbye » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:51 am

Username: I'm Percy Jackson but you may call me Percy or just Jackson.

CD Name: Conner

Personality: Conner is quite the gentlemen type and kind. He doesn't mind to lend a hand and has high hopes for every one if someone is feeling down he will try anything to make them happy which makes him smile all the time. Conner can be amorous meaning romantic as much as he can also Conner is calm most of the time and hates violence other then that Conner is comforting amongst others and kind.

Favorite Song (please provide artist): Hall Of Fame - The Script feat. will.i.am

☆☆☆
"Being able to work hard is the
best talent of all."
He/Him
見ぬが花

To do list-

LeavingCSgoodbye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby polariie » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:06 am

Just a reminder that this contest ends tomorrow, at noon PST
polariie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby polariie » Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:37 am

Just a reminder that this contest ends in 2 hours, please finish up your forms. :3
polariie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me