Forum rules
This board has been so popular that we've had to make another board for avatars already!

We've made a new Editable Avatars board so if you want everyone to color in your avatar you can post over there! It'll work just like the regular editable oekaki forum, but for Avatar sized canvases :)

If you only want certain friends to be able to color your avatar then you can leave it in this board, and just add editing permissions for those people.

Scrunched Hava by Tundra

• Forum avatar size
Based on Click to view
Artist Tundra [gallery]
Time spent 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Forum avatar

Sorry, this artist does not allow people to use this drawing as their avatar.

Scrunched Hava

Postby Tundra » Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:37 pm

Hava's Colors, as some have asked for them. I'll be moving this to the ref here soon, just not tonight.

Eyes - e17ef8/boo5d7
Nose/Paws - 23062b
Light Blue - aac6ca
Darker Blue - 587d82
Darkest Blue - 001e27
Back Legs - a8b9bb
And a bit of dodge and Burn

In depth color description
Eye's base color is b005d7 fading into a brighter color, almost pink near the pupil which is black like normal.
The nose and paw pads are 23062b and is also the very edge of the eyes, next to the white of the skalara.
The lightest of the blues is aac6ca, showing on the face, muzzle, flowing down his neck and along his side in an arched like pattern. Only showing a small bit on the shoulder It flows down the tail and fades into the white of the chest. This color is also the same color used in the stripes and spots.
The darker blue is 587d82, showing on the face, back and tail. This is also the blue that all the rune markings are. Throughout all of the warrior this is burned at the top creating the color change along the entire body. This is also the color used on the leg stripes rather than the light blue above.
The darkest blue 001e27, Is only seen on the muzzle and the tips of the ears. This is also the color of the claws, and the runes on the cheek
The back leg stripes are a8b9bb, flowing on the back half of the back legs and covering the entire paw.
The whole of it is accented by white, showing on the legs, head, chest, and tail.

Tips for drawing His markings
Start with the white base, followed by the lighter blue. Do the darker blue, and last the darkest blue. back legs last. Dodge and Burn after this is done Do the stripes, spots, and runes on another layer so their not changed by the dodge or burn.
ImageImageImageImageImage
To re-size your pet groups to show more pets on a single, add this &pageSize=(# per page here) to the end of your groups URL
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Scrunched Hava

Postby ~Faith~ » Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:54 am

He looks so cute!
XXX

┏───────────────────────────┐
....Hello, ~Faith~ here.
....I'm your average young adult. I also love to draw, horseback ride and much more.
....Feel free to PM if you need help,
....I'm always willing to listen.
..~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
....∂єνιαитαят
....ωσι
....ωмεs/ωмє ¢нαℓℓєиgє

....Image
....ImageImage
....Take me as I come, or watch me as I go.
└───────────────────────────┛
~Faith~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Scrunched Hava

Postby Tundra » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:04 am

Cute and comfortable, such a perfect combo XD
ImageImageImageImageImage
To re-size your pet groups to show more pets on a single, add this &pageSize=(# per page here) to the end of your groups URL
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me