Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Pumpkapuffs by Telescope

Artist Telescope [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 52 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Pumpkapuffs

Postby Telescope » Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:40 am

Yoooo I haven't been on CS in a long time. But I wanted to draw so.

Pumpkaboo's my favorite new pokemon from xy and also I really want to try a pokepuff. Ha.

Tbh all I wanted to draw was the pumpkaboo but i Ieft too much room and the rest was just me trying to fill space lol. i might fix it later. this looked better as i was drawing it. oh well. ok.

Edit: i decided i didnt like the extra pokepuffs so now its just this haha
Last edited by Telescope on Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
enfj/♊/♀
Tumblr
hey i'm tele and i'm super cool
しょうがない
Telescope

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pumpkapuffs

Postby coop » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:25 pm

aaaAAAAA this is so cute!! uvu
dude you should really draw more often, this is actually really nice & the shading is A+ (:
coop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roadhog » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:28 pm

yea this is adorable!! i think they released this new pumpkin Pokemon because they released the new game before halloween in October ( October 11th ) and it was a Halloween one but....
Xxernas with pokefuffs= cute
Xxernas with pokemon amie= Still Fabulous ( shows a pic of a ball of yarn bouncing on Xxernas head in a rainbow cute fluffy cloud background )
not accepting pms right now unless I add you to my friends list.
finally quitting. I've told myself I'll quit soon, and I never did, but I finally feel like I should quit. Still keeping my characters/deviantart though. I've wanted to quit for a long long time, but I'm doing it.
Nobody on here talks with me , is friends, and I try to chat on the FR thread but nobody responds much.
Quitting CS and flightrising.

All my fr dragons/stuff went to one of my real life best friends, so don't ask for my FR stuff.
Roadhog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Telescope » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:34 pm

oh man thanks guys!

@fm yeah man i really do need to draw more. i do every now and then tho i just usually dont put in on tumblr. also my tablet was broken for like 5000 years :/ but yea yeah thank you uvu

@owllovers- yeah that might be why they released the pumpkin pokemon! all i know is it's my fave for this generation because a- its so darn cute and b- its a grass/ghost type which i have been waiting for my entIRE LIFE because those are my two favorite types. and i know i cant handle xerneas in poke amie
enfj/♊/♀
Tumblr
しょうがない
Telescope

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roadhog » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:40 pm

Telescope wrote:oh man thanks guys!

@fm yeah man i really do need to draw more. i do every now and then tho i just usually dont put in on tumblr. also my tablet was broken for like 5000 years :/ but yea yeah thank you uvu

@owllovers- yeah that might be why they released the pumpkin pokemon! all i know is it's my fave for this generation because a- its so darn cute and b- its a grass/ghost type which i have been waiting for my entIRE LIFE because those are my two favorite types. and i know i cant handle xerneas in poke amie

yea i have pokemon x and i completed the game... but you know whos better then Xxernas in pokemon amie... MEWTWO ... holy cow is it funny to put him in amie XD
finally quitting. I've told myself I'll quit soon, and I never did, but I finally feel like I should quit. Still keeping my characters/deviantart though. I've wanted to quit for a long long time, but I'm doing it.
Nobody on here talks with me , is friends, and I try to chat on the FR thread but nobody responds much.

All my fr dragons/stuff went to one of my real life best friends, so don't ask for my FR stuff.
Roadhog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Telescope » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:44 pm

yeah i have x as well! i havent caught mewtwo yet but xerneas and zygarde in poke amie make me laugh because they seem like they should be all serious because theyre legendary and stuff.
enfj/♊/♀
Tumblr
しょうがない
Telescope

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roadhog » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:47 pm

yea what pokemon that makes me laugh whenever i see it with pokepuffs is espurr dose eyes '-' they just stare at you

Roadhog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me