Based on Click to view
Artist Solarizing [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
30 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#3 - Unnamed - Up for Adoption

Postby Solarizing » Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:40 pm

♡ What is Forever-Chance ResQ all about? ♥

Forever-Chance ResQ is an animal rescue center, dedicated to adopting out a wide variety of critters, both large and small. Some of the animals brought to us have had a rough past, while a few were picked up off the street. Still others were former pets but the previous owners could not maintain their upkeep, thus surrendering the animals here. Each animal that is brought to FCR goes through a rehabilitation program which assesses their individual needs, strengths, and weaknesses. But no matter their background or history, all of the animals here are looking for a new home, where they will be loved unconditionally and forever. Will you adopt one of them, giving them a "forever-chance"?

Forever-Chance ResQ is dedicated to finding the perfect home for each individual creature, and we encourage potential adopters to be 'picky' about which pet you chose to try out for. c: Do not collect these guys like other adoption places here on CS. We wish our animals to be adopted out to caring and dedicated new owners. So please, do not try out for an animal unless you would surely be interested adopting.

About this Animal
██ ███ ██████ ████████████████████████████████ ██████ ███ ██

Gender: Female | Age: Eight | Spayed | Healthy | Friendly with kids and other pets.

This is one of our older animals. She is very relaxed around others and has a very maternal nature, and the rescuers here at FCR are pretty sure she's nursed quite a few kittens! She will be very good with a family and is friendly around kids and other pets. However, being somewhat elderly, she will need special care and attention to make sure her last few years are worthwhile. She loves cuddling and naps but can be quite energetic when the weather is nice. She would make a great companion, and we hope she finds a loving owner here at FCR!

Code: Select all
Your Name:
Name for the Cat:
What about this pet stood out to you? Tell us why you'd like to welcome her into your home:
Where would she live? Draw a picture or explain what her new home will be like:
What's her favorite toy or activity?:
Other:

~

You may add as many extras as you would like! Forms will be judged on creativity as well as effort. You may tweak the information a bit but please do not completely change the attributes of the character.

Ending Date: December 14th

I understand that finals and such are coming up this month so if you are busy but would like to enter don't hesitate to let me know I am fine with extending the end date. c:
~
Last edited by Solarizing on Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
𝕊 𝕆 𝕃 𝔸
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Artist and writer.
Former Oekaki mod.
Still drawing cats.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Solarizing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #3 - Unnamed - Up for Adoption

Postby Novi » Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:52 pm

-squeaks- Reserved!!! <333

Your Name:
Name for the Cat:
What about this pet stood out to you? Tell us why you'd like to welcome her into your home:
Other:
Now that the existential crisis has passed, I'm not leaving! Sorry for the momentary scare, folks!
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Amber

Postby christine, » Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:58 pm

Your Name:
Spottedsong
Name for the Cat:
Amber
Other:

wip <3
christine,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zitface » Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:01 pm

WIP

NOTE: I'm bolding the original parts of the form, only because it makes separation of my part and the form easier. If that's not allowed, I can remove it.

Your Name: Bink's Sake

Name for the Cat: Gasoline

I enjoy family cats, as I am a person who enjoys coddling a cat. I also love her ruddy-red fur color, and the two stripes across her throat.

Since I'm a horrid artist, I'll describe it.
Gasoline's new home would be a simple two story. nothing fancy, a nearly non-existent front yard and a generous back yard. The house would be two bathroom [one upstairs, one downstairs], which means two mirrors for her to stare into. She has to be carried up the stairs due to her age, and thus has a litter box in both bathrooms. Her favorite room would be the den, with its massive couch and TV to match. There's a small garden of mostly cat grass and a small bit of catnip against one of the walls. She's got a little house in the corner of the room, but it's only for storing her foil balls. Of course, SHE'S not the one who picks them all up at the end of the day. The floors are carpeted, so that she won't slip and hurt herself.

Her favorite toy is a make-shift ball of tin foil. She won't play with anything else, only that ball of foil. Due to her lax but vicious use of it, it has to be replaced every six months.
Other: N/A

She seems to enjoy watching horror films.
Foils balls. Good lord the foil balls.
Watching birds through the patio door. She wants them. How she wants them.
Dad's Special Mix Cat food. Cheap, but extremely healthy and effective.
30s, 40s, and 50s music, a la Cab Calloway.

Dislikes:
Vacuum Cleaners.
The cold. She wears sweaters during the winter <3
Loud noises. They make her jump. She normally dashes underneath the couch or up your leg at a loud thump or bang or the like. Or the vacuum cleaner.
Strangers. Gasoline abhors strangers, and will be extremely bashful around them, sticking close to her owner, until she gets used to them.
Classical music.

I'm not sure if you would count this as an extra or not, but here's the song where I got her name.
Last edited by Zitface on Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zitface

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Light Bringer » Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:27 am

Your name:midnight the wolf
Name for the cat:kitty
What about this pet stood out to you. Tell us?she looks unusual
Why you would like to welcome her into your home?I like cats
Were would she live?in a mansion with everything she wants
whats her favourite toy:yarn
other:thanks

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx
LIGHTS OFF
xxxxxxxx

Light Bringer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby >> Leafstorm515 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:13 am

.....:::::: ~~~~~*~~~~~ ::::::....
Your Name:.:: Murdoc ::.
Name for the Cat:
Mrs. Coredelia Charbonneau
Her age. Personally, my family owns around 10 cats on a farm, but my very favorites are the elderly cats who are retired from thier mousing days who live in a small shed we built specifically for them. The calmness that the older cats carry with them is unmatched by anything else. Many times, after having a rough day, I go out to just sit and cuddle them. Cats are silent, but I swear that the silence of older cats is comforting and loving. They look up at you with thier graying muzzle and knowing eyes, and something just makes you feel like they care. Wisdom comes with age, and older animals seem to hve such a good understanding of everything. So yes, her age is what drew me in. Her gorgeous eyes and beautiful colors are only a side aspect of why I love her.
Since time is so short for me, with this major test coming up, I'll have to describe it. Her owner, Jack, doesn't really have a house. He instead 'bunks' with his best friend, or just sleeps in hotels due to his unpredicatble job schedule. His Best friend, Mac, owns a boat house. A boat house is truly a floating house, and Mac's is a very nice one. It has two floors, with everything made out of pine wood. It is a mans house, and therefore isn't very 'pretty' but has a very masculine charm to it. There is a couch and a chair facing a older Tv, and the kitchen is joined to living room. ( When walking in the front door, you are in the kitchen.) Jack and Mrs. Charbonneau mostly sleep down stairs on the couch, but at night, Mrs. Charbonneau will often sneak up by Mac, or outside to prowl around the boat yard.
Other than than hotels and Mac's house, Mrs. Charbonneau would mostly reside in Jack's Douglas C-47A-90-DL, a fairly large private aircraft. It is grey metal on the outside, with the words 'Dalton Air' printed in red along the middle. The inside of the plane is spacious, and Jack renovates it often. ( Usually because he makes the wrong people angry, and he and Mac end up trashing the place to save themselves.) There are three sleeping compartments other than the Two Jack reserves for him and Mac. hen Mac doesn't travel with them, Mrs. Charbonneau will occupy the other. The interirors are all fashion 80's like, soft pastel colors with lace and comfortable pillows and blankets.
When the Plane is being piloted, and Jack has to work, Mrs. Charbonneau will lay on his lap or on the control pannel. She never gets in the way, but does occsionally flip switches and levers.
Mrs. Charbonneau absolutely loves flying. You heard me, flying. Her owner, a young man by the name Jack took her in after geting her from a friend. Jack is a flight-by-night piolot who is normally responsible for hauling crazy people to thier destinations. But he's a softie at heart, and his friend Mac was the one who found Mrs. Charbonneau. She knew that Jack was a little lonely and that maybe having a companion would calm him down. She looked at others, but this cat was what struck her. She picked her up and took her back to Jack's place. He of course was very skpetical, saying that a 'dumb 'ol cat' wouldn't calm him down. Enter left, Mrs. Charbonneau. She stepped out of her carrier, and marched right up to Jack. She stared into his eyes, then firmly biffed him across the face with her aged paw. From then on it was love. Jack's life became ruled by this sassy and bossy feline who had the young man wrapped around her delicate paw. Jack took her up in his plane, and from then on, Mrs. Charbonneau's favorite thing to do was sit on the dash board, on the sun warmed control panel, and watch the clouds fly by her. Occsionally, she'll sprawl herself across Jack's shoulders, and sleep on him. He takes the best care of her, using his limited income to provide her with a high-quality food, vitamins, and other things to keep her in the best shape.
Famous things that Mrs. Charbonneau has done:
- Nearly crashed Jack's plane into mountains.
- Almost crashed Jack into Manhatten. ( It's a looooong story)
- Saved Jack and Mac from an assasin.
- Coughed up a hairball on Jack's control panel as he was navigating a storm.
- Tracked Mac when she got lost.
- Slept for 3 days. ( This was after a strenuous day, mind you.)
- Ate a whole pie ( She denies having anything to do with said pie.)
Last edited by >> Leafstorm515 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

x
x

Leaf/Leafstorm ~ she/her
Character Designer

>> Leafstorm515

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Static~ » Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:07 am

Your Name:

My username is ~Sleigh Bells~, but only for the holidays.

Name for the Cat:
Lynx

She is beautiful, and I always feel so bad for the older cat's at shelters, because all anyone wants to adopt are "The precious little kittens". They don't understand how older cats are the ones that really need a good home. Would you want to spend the last years of your life in an animal shelter?

Lynx would live in a medium sized house with a fairly long driveway, obscured by a thin cover of tall trees. The house would be warm in the winter, cool in the summer, and cozy. Lynx could sleep anywhere she wanted to, but there would be a cat condo + scratching post and cat bed supplied. She would be an indoor cat, and would not be let outside.

Lynx likes to spend long periods of time curled up in someones lap, and she also likes to perch on top of the cat condo with her toy catnip mouse! When she's in a playful mood, she likes to chase her laser pointer, and will sometimes steal gluesticks and hide them under the bed.

Other:
She is so beautiful! I will add a poem about how she came to the shelter (from her point of view.):

Lynx in the City

Creeping

Stalking

Pouncing

Running.

Hiding

Hidden

Found!

Swift pawed lynx

freedom taken

never to return

to the vast, metal world.

Approaching a building

Animals everywhere

going inside

going

going...

Gone.

Image~me
Last edited by ~Static~ on Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
x
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
call me static or stat!
he/him
x x x x x x x x x x

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

x

x

~Static~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Hana :: Female

Postby birdi » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:21 pm

WIP~!

Username ; ;
        || ηιgнт нєяση ||
      Cat's Name ; ;
        For this pretty girl, I would choose the name Hana.
      Meaning of Hana ; ;
        Hana translates to flower in the Japanese language.
      Why That Name?
        I would name this cat Hana because of her nature; she's very gentle, motherly, and friendly. Her personality reminds of a flower, so I think that Hana would be a good name for her.
      Why Hana?
        why here
      What Would Hana's Life Be Like?
        Hana's life here
      Favorite Toy ; ;
        toy here
      Favorite Activity ; ;
        act. here
      Other:
        other here
birdi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby >> Leafstorm515 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:31 am

Hey, might we be able to give a small extension? Ive been working on ap homework and papers so much i have had time to finish my art. I can have it done by later today, but in ny time, thats past the 14th on here.

x
x

Leaf/Leafstorm ~ she/her
Character Designer

>> Leafstorm515

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Solarizing » Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:14 am

That's fine, I can extend it to the 16th so you all have the weekend to wrap things up. ^^
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
𝕊 𝕆 𝕃 𝔸
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Artist and writer.
Former Oekaki mod.
Still drawing cats.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Solarizing

My pets
My items
My wishlist