Flee little kittypet by haunted house

Based on Click to view
Artist haunted house [gallery]
Time spent 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Flee little kittypet

Postby haunted house » Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:04 am

"They say she used to be a beautiful and promising young kittypet with a future ahead of her. But since then, she was never the same."
A young kit piped in at the end of the story. "That's it? That can't be the end!"
A wise elder by the name of Tatteredstorm, who had an unknown past, whispered too softly to hear, "That's because it isn't.."

Lol, Skunk is an old character that I thought would be good to use with this great lineart!
haunted house

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Flee little kittypet

Postby Sleepy-Sheep » Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:19 am

Shadowed Streetlamps wrote:"They say she used to be a beautiful and promising young kittypet with a future ahead of her. But since then, she was never the same."
A young kit piped in at the end of the story. "That's it? That can't be the end!"
A wise elder by the name of Tatteredstorm, who had an unknown past, whispered too softly to hear, "That's because it isn't.."

Lol, Skunk is an old character that I thought would be good to use with this great lineart!

You think The lineart I made was amazing ...) This is a very awesome cat character I love how you did the scars. :thumbup: :D
Sleepy-Sheep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Flee little kittypet

Postby haunted house » Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:35 am

Yeah, it's a really great lineart!! And thank you so much! ^^
haunted house