COME TO ME - horses - OPEN.

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

COME TO ME - horses - OPEN.

Postby `kosmic » Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:05 pm

╔══════════════════════╗
COME TO ME MY
SWEETEST FRIEND!

Can you feel
my heart again?
I'll take you back
where you belong.
AND THIS WILL BE OUR
FAVORITE SONG!
Come to me with
secrets bare.
I'll love you more,
so don't be scared.
When we're old
and near the end
WE'LL GO HOME AND
START AGAIN!

- "Come to Me" by Goo Goo Dolls

╚══════════════════════╝
Last edited by `kosmic on Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
`kosmic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: COME TO ME - plot hereeee.

Postby `kosmic » Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:57 pm

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

↪ Ꮤelcome to beautiful ol' Virginia. The state known for its many amaizng horse stables throughout. Pretty meadows, fields, waterfalls, and much more.
    Three best friends, three girls. All horseback-riders. They all went to the same college with each other. Shawna, Harli, and Taylor. All owning their own horses, living on stable grounds in Virginia. But now its summertime, free from college till the next year. They plan on having fun with each other and the horses. They've made bigger plans. Considering they all live far from each other, they are planning to all stay at Shawna's stables for the entire summer considering she has the grandest of them all. They were planning to have it be just the three of them and the horses. But those plans are ruined when Shawna's parents tell her three boys will enroll into the ranch and stay there for a year. And its up to Shawna to help train the boys how the ride horses properly and such. But shes not letting that ruin her summer, she still insists on having her friends stay over. But she'll just have to keep up with the three new boys. What they all find out later is that they'll have more fun then ever. Despite the training, Shawna invites the boys to come with her friends. Accepting them into the group. Becoming a group of six friends under the summer skies. And soon enough different emotions and things will fill the air. Romance, fights, heartbreaks, fun, lies, and more.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Last edited by `kosmic on Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
`kosmic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: COME TO ME - rules here.

Postby `kosmic » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:36 pm

✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Literacy & Forums
    I am making this high literate. I expect at least 10+ descriptive [a paragraph] sentences in each post. Of course I'm very grateful if its way more then that! I will allow 5+ with writers block, but please don't use that as an accuse all the time. I mean really, how hard is it to write 10 sentences? Also, you must use proper grammar. I WILL NOT be providing any forums for your characters. Its up to you to come up with your own forums. Please, make them pretty and useful. It must include first+last name, age, personality, a image, and the character they are. No using cartoon or anime pictures for your characters please. I'm fine with references from a cartoon or something, but make sure you're including a real life image as well.

Site Rules
    Alright, I am very well expecting for each and every member to follow all the site and forums rules. Its not hard to do so. Its simple, follow those rules. I don't want any of the members to be site breaking people. If you haven't read the site rules or forums rules, click these links to do so now - Site Rules & Forum Rules

Characters & Reserving
    Each member may have ONE character. Considering there is only six slots on this roleplay. And I want six members, one character per member. A female or male. Pick one spot. [note: if you are roleplaying a female. make sure to follow all the requirements for her.] I will only reserve your spot for two days, thats it. I can't wait any longer then that. But if you give me an important reason why you haven't posted your forum yet, I may reserve it longer, tell me before hand. Please MESSAGE ME privately that you're reserving a spot.

PG & Powerplaying
    Please keep all romance, violence, and swearing and other elements under a minimum. This is a child friendly website after all. I don't want this roleplay being locked because it went past PG limits. If things get to "serious" please fade to black or something. Take note that even if you roleplayed it in private messaging, you'll still get in trouble. I will not, under any circumstances, allow any kind of power-playing, godmodding, or gary/mary sue's. Its quite annoying when someone makes their character the best. And no, you can't win every competition.

OCC & Text Talk
    Out of character. When out of character please use some kind of brackets { Ex. {}, [], or () }. Although I strongly recommend you don't go out of character to often in roleplays. Text Talk really annoys me when somebody uses it while roleplaying. So please, DO NOT use it! Unless your character is actually texting. I will only allow G2g, Brb, Lol, Btw, ect; But these are used when OOC.

Active & Respect
    I expect you to be active since you've joined. If you don't post for two weeks, I will contact you and may reopen your spot. Please let me before hand if you will not be active for a certain amount of time. Respect is a strong rule. I expect each and ever member to be very respectful to all members, and mods. No put downs, not making fun of anyone, ect.

Side Note
    These rules may be updated whenever. So check back often. If you break three of these rules, I will kick you out. Three strikes and you're out.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
`kosmic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: COME TO ME - charries here.

Postby `kosmic » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:31 pm

please read--- if you are playing a female, please read this.
    as you see, I have already assigned the females. with background history, appearance, age, traits, and horses. thats because these females are based off real life characters. so please don't complain. you must follow all things i've mentioned, I really don't want you changing it up. I have also included a character part for their horses so you know. just make sure you get the right horses, I have them listed and such so it shouldn't be a problem. if you absolutely don't like the name or something of your horses &/or female, tell me. tell me why and what you want me to change it to. but I highly recommend not changing it. I've worked very hard on these. now, for the forums. you can either use the same picture, or ask me for another image [includes horses]. I have plenty for you. I just chose the best for this. I really don't want you using your own, unless you know these real life characters and have your own pictures of them. use all the information i've given, in more detailed form, add on! I encourage it! I want them to be beautiful well done forms. if you are in need of more information please let me know.

SHAWNA HESSION

horse[s]: Newport & Bek
    traits: funny ♦ smart ♦ brave ♦ caring ♦ dare devil♦ stubborn ♦ short-tempered ♦ hot headed
    brief bio: shawna has been working with horses her whole life, since she was born. she competes and trains. shes the funnest of the group of friends and is always there for them. she never gives up and just wants to have fun. she loves her horses dearly as well as her friends. she can be very emotional. - shawna has chocolate brown hair and baby blue eyes. shes somewhat tall, and skinny. usually wearing tomboyish clothing. shawna lives in a household of two siblings, and a mother. her father left her when she was five. shawna likes to be a joker, messing around with her friends and horses. she also has a wild imagination, she does the craziest things with her horses. shawna has lived on her stable horses forever, her family stables is also a famous stable in virginia.
    roleplayer: capnnova
    relationship: single with no crush
    roleplay status: taken by capn

HARLI ENGAL

horse[s]: Kiss, Buck, & Destiny
    traits: funny ♦ smart ♦ brave ♦ caring ♦ impatient ♦ hot headed ♦ bubbly ♦ random
    brief bio: harli has been working with horses since age ten, when her parents bought a small farm. her father died when she was fourteen in a racing accident. she inherited Buck, her first horse, from him. due to her father's death, she won't get involved with horse racing. she has dark blonde hair with sparkly green eyes. a longer body frame, and is semi-tall. wearing tomboy princess clothing. harli lives in a household of three sister siblings, and a mother. her father died when she was twelve, killed in a horse racing accident, she was extremely close to him. harli has moved from stable from stable, but stays in virginia. harli is calm but fun. she likes to random, but can be serious when she needs to. she can easily make friends with anybody, and makes few enemies.
    roleplayer: Kale_dragon_keeper
    roleplay status: reserved for 2 days

TAYLOR LOWERY

horse[s]: Holly, Chanel, & Monarch
    traits: joker ♦ smart ♦ brave ♦ caring ♦ impatient ♦ hot headed ♦ kinda shy ♦ quiet
    brief bio: taylor originally lived in Florida before she met shawna & harli. she then loved to virginia and lived on a ranch where she introduced to horses. taylor is kind of a an anime freak as well, guess shes kind of the nerd of the group. she can be quiet and shy, but giggly and nice when you get to know her. she just loves to joke around a lot. she has light brown hair and sea blue eyes. Medium body frame and semi-tall. wearing normal tomboyish clothing. taylor lives in a household of one younger sibling, and a father. her mother died when she was fourteen after being murdered. taylor has a strange connection with animals, mostly smaller ones likes cats and little dogs. shawna and taylor act as if taylor's father is like a father figure to them, considering they both don't have fathers.
    roleplayer: open
    roleplay status: open

SHAWNA'S HORSES -

╔══════════════════════╗
NEWPORT BEY
    breed & coloring: arabian - bay
    rider: shawna hession
    brief bio: newport is a very jumpy stallion. his partly untamed and wild. he will only let shawna and harli ride him. he is easily spooked and loves to gallop freely. he is stubborn and bucky as well. he doesn't get along with a lot of other horses.

╔══════════════════════╗
ALBEK SIRH RAVENWOOD
    breed & coloring: american paint horse - paint
    brief bio: bek is totally unlike newport. he is sweet and loving. he loves pretty much every creature and human, and is usually pretty calm. unless he gets excited, he does tend to get a little bouncey and hyper.

HARLI'S HORSES -

╔══════════════════════╗
KISS THIS
    rider: harli engal
    brief bio: kiss is a very bouncy and eager little pony. shes very hyper and always happy. she loves attention and people. she doesn't like people riding her, expect harli. she loves being around other horses, and of course riding in water. kiss was made to be Harli's sister's riding pony, but kiss was to wild so Harli took her over.

╔══════════════════════╗
SKIP'S MITO IMAGE
    breed & color: american quarter horse - buckskin
    brief bio: buck is just a big ol' sweet stallion. his calm and lovable. he loves everybody, and is almost never wild. he is to be adored and aw'ed over. he is fat and happy, and will always be apart of the family. was originally Harli's dad's horse.

╔══════════════════════╗
SILENT SUPERSTAR
    brief bio: destiny is a pretty eager and bucky mare. she is a total diva, shes pretty and she knows it. she loves to run, getting a little bouncy when galloping uphill. destiny as bought at a horse auction to be a western horse.

TAYLOR'S HORSES -

╔══════════════════════╗
HOLLYWOOD FORTUNE
    breed & coloring: american quarter horse - palomino
    rider: taylor lowery
    brief bio: holly is considered the superstar. she loves attention and easily gets jealous, mostly when taylor is with another horse. she demands to be loved, and is a diva. although shes very loved. she has a free spirit, and can be wild when she wants. holly was bought at an animal shelter.

╔══════════════════════╗
CHASING A MEMORY
    breed & coloring: american quarter horse - bay
    brief bio: chanel is a very gentle-like mare, most of the times. shes sweet but can be hyper. she loves to be free, and gallop. she loves most people, and food. but she doesn't really like other small animals. she also hates small spaces. chanel was born at taylor's horse ranch, so shes been with taylor forever.

╔══════════════════════╗
MONARCH RIVALRY
    brief bio: monarch is a mysterious horse. he is calm and quiet usually. he doesn't like a lot of attention and rather be left a lot most of the time. but he does like taylor's love every once in awhile. he is easily spooked and sensitive. before taylor got him, he was a victim of horse abuse. thats until he was taken away then adopted by taylor who nursed him back to health.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

please read-- if your are roleplaying a male please read.
    the males are easy. I have not assigned anything for them. you can pick the name, traits, history, horses. with the age I want them in 18-20 range. I don't want them to young or to old. I would recommend a faceclaim, but its okay if you don't have one. I'm totally alright with the males having a crush on one or more of the females. I actually encourage it. it causes more romantic drama in the roleplay! I want well written and descriptive forms please.

-- image here
NAME HERE

horse[s]: --horse[s] here
    traits: --traits here
    brief bio: text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text.
    roleplayer: spade.
    relationship: -- tba
    roleplay status: taken by spade.

-- image here
NAME HERE

brief bio: text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text.
    roleplayer: chariots♥
    roleplay status: taken by chariots♥

-- image here
NAME HERE

roleplayer: RαrєHuskíєs
    roleplay status: taken by RαrєHuskíєs
Last edited by `kosmic on Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:29 pm, edited 6 times in total.
`kosmic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: COME TO ME - extra hereee

Postby `kosmic » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:53 pm

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

____STAFF -
MEMBERS___-

owner: capnnova
mini mod: tba
mini mini mod: tba
one: capnnova ♦ two: Kale_dragon_keeper
three: spade. ♦ four: chocolate owl
five: RαrєHuskíєs ♦ six: tba

-- to be updated when opened.

Love Code wrote: - Dᴀᴛɪɴɢ
- Mᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ/ Fɪᴀɴᴄᴇs
- Sɪɴɢʟᴇ Cʀᴜsʜ
- Mᴜᴛᴜᴀʟ Cʀᴜsʜ
≠ - Bʀᴏᴋᴇɴ Uᴘ

-- none yet.
please keep me updated.

`kosmic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: COME TO ME - shawna hession

Postby `kosmic » Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:48 pm

╔═════════════════════════╗
    equestrian ↪

started: twelve years ago
    style: english & western
    best discipline: show jumping
    worst discipline: dressage
    stables: briar ridge stables

equine ↪
    ♦ newport bey - newport
    ♦ ravenwood albek sirh - bek

extra ↪
    theme song: tennis court by lorde

♦ layout: capnnova;;
    ♦ all pictures go to rightful owners.
╚═════════════════════════╝
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
    basics ↪
    name: shawna ann hession
    preferred: shawna
    birth date: july 4th

traits ↪
    positive: funny ♦ smart ♦ brave ♦ caring ♦ determined ♦ honest ♦ dare devil
    negative: stubborn ♦ short-tempered ♦ hot headed ♦ somewhat shy
    fears: spiders ♦ dark ♦ heights ♦ gore

appearance ↪
    eyes: baby blue
    hair: chocolate brown
    height: 5'7"
    clothes: hipster tomboy
    built: hourglass ; skinny but strong
    piercings: both ears, side nose, & belly button

love life ↪
    boyfriend: nobody
    crush: nobody
    sexuality: straight

family ↪
    mother: marleen hession [mother ; alive]
    father:
    siblings: brian hession[brother ; alive] & kelly hession[older sister ; alive]

personality ↪
    work in progress.

background history ↪
    work in progress.

equestrian ↪

style: english [classical]
    best discipline: show jumping
    worst discipline: dressage

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
    basics ↪
    registered name: newport bey
    stable name: newport
    birth date: april 4th

traits ↪
    positive: wild ♦ playful ♦ energetic ♦ determined ♦ strong
    negative: stubborn ♦ bucky ♦ impatient ♦ spooked easily

appearance ↪
    breed: arabian
    eyes: ocean blue
    height: 15.1hh
    coat: bay
    mane & tail: ashy black

love life ↪
    mate: none
    offspring: none

family ↪
    dam: royal melody
    sire: checkered flags
    siblings: royal rebel

extra ↪
    other disciplines: cross country ♦ trick riding ♦ pleasure riding ♦ parades ♦ racing

equestrian ↪

style: western
    best discipline: trick riding
    worst discipline: western pleasure

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
    basics ↪
    registered name: ravenwood albek sirh
    stable name: bek
    birth date: may 3rd

traits ↪
    positive: playful ♦ sweet ♦ talented ♦ gentle ♦ bouncy ♦ elegant
    negative: stubborn ♦ impatient ♦ jealous easily

appearance ↪
    breed: american paint horse
    eyes: sky blue
    height: 15.1hh
    coat: paint
    mane & tail: white

love life ↪
    mate: none
    offspring: none

family ↪
    dam: london bridge
    sire: irish king
    siblings:

extra ↪
    other disciplines: barrel racing ♦ reining ♦ pleasure riding ♦ parades ♦ show jumping
`kosmic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: COME TO ME - horses -

Postby `kosmic » Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:33 pm

-- come to me - horses is now open for posts from other members. please remember to read all rules before posting. please don't post that you are reserving, only send reservations in private message to me. simple and pretty forms for characters, but include all information. you must have a form for your character's horse[s] as well. remember, female spots have information included. I don't mind if ya'll use my form for THIS roleplay. the only spot open is one female spot. Taylor Lowery & her 3 horses. any questions, shot me a private message. thank you and have fun!
`kosmic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: COME TO ME - horses - OPEN.

Postby `kosmic » Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:30 pm

-- bump.
dm me if you wanna find me other places! discord: koosmic