Forum rules
Old art from the Official weekly challenge board will be moved here automatically when the weekly challenge timer runs out.

If you didn't finish your drawing in time for the current challenge, feel free to post it in the weekly challenge board anyway, as it will eventually make its way here with the other retired challenge art :)

Unnamed by haunted house

Artist haunted house [gallery]
Time spent 56 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Unnamed

Postby haunted house » Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:44 am

I don't know. He's based off of Autumn, and drawing him, I actually came up with some interesting ideas about him.

He is an immortal being, but he can die if his soul rots completely. If and when his soul rots completely, his fur will have turned completely dark and his eyes will have lost their last glint, because his fur and eyes in a reflection of his soul.
That gold color that his tail is, when he was born, his entire body was that color, if it tells you anything about how rotten his soul already is.
The lighter parts on the gold in his fur/leaf aren't also markings, they are supposed to be glints to show that the gold is shiny.
He is very vain and stuck up, and believes himself better than pretty much everyone else.
He doesn't believe that his changing fur color means anything, because he won't let himself believe there's still a single ounce of good in him, and he thinks that he has no soul and is truly evil already.

Lastly, he does not talk or make sound, because he believes noise to be "an ugly pollution in a beautiful world."
haunted house

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Unnamed

Postby BlackWren » Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:26 pm

What a beautiful character <3 I love his colors so much~
[ Formerly Dave Egbert/bad ideas dave/Cherry-Prince ]

What's up fam! I'm Wren, and my life is a dumpster fire! ✌
Mostly come on now a days to check my messages. I'm not active on DA or anywhere else really anymore so don't feel bad if I don't reply for a while! I come and check messages every month or so.
DnD is my active hobby and I'm invested in Critical Role quite heavily :D
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

DATH
BlackWren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby haunted house » Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:29 pm

Thank you very much! ^^
haunted house

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlackWren » Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:24 pm

Perkin wrote:Thank you very much! ^^

You're very welcome ^u^
[ Formerly Dave Egbert/bad ideas dave/Cherry-Prince ]

What's up fam! I'm Wren, and my life is a dumpster fire! ✌
Mostly come on now a days to check my messages. I'm not active on DA or anywhere else really anymore so don't feel bad if I don't reply for a while! I come and check messages every month or so.
DnD is my active hobby and I'm invested in Critical Role quite heavily :D
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

DATH
BlackWren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me