CWHR: Black With White Blaze Stallion by .Live.Love.Laugh.

Based on Click to view
Artist .Live.Love.Laugh. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

CWHR: Black With White Blaze Stallion

Postby .Live.Love.Laugh. » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:14 am

Hello Guys. This might be my last horse as a guest artist so I attempted some line edits.
Note: Winner Can choose to change colors for Polo and Tail Wraps if wanted.
Winner will be chosen by the best forum, you may pretty up.
Code: Select all
Username:
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Trained in: Showjumping
Breed: {I.E. Warmboods, or Sport Horses.}
Personality:
Color For Wraps:
Extra:
.Live.Love.Laugh.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CWHR: Black With White Blaze Stallion

Postby Midnight Mare » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:30 am

Username: Midnight Mare
Show Name: Deep Oraface
Barn Name: Coal
Breed: Hannoverian
Personality: very kind and loving, good at what he does but doesn't like to boast about it, loves to fit in.
Color For Wraps: first place blue
Extra: loves to jump but doesn't like that horses or people think that he's all that because of it, he realy wants to fit in and have people/horses like him for him, not his jumping and ribbons
June 2015 - April 3, 2020
Thank you so much to Loelya for this wonderful art of my late cat, Wilford.
ImageImageImage
Midnight Mare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby resolution » Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:04 pm

Username:
Resolution
Show Name:
Outer Limits
Barn Name:
Owen
Trained in:
Showjumping
Breed:
Irish Sport Horse
Personality:
Owen is very calm and collected within himself, both in the ring and out until you really start to work him. He's easily startled and easily pressured into being a hot-blooded sport horse like he is. He can get to be a bit much without realizing it, and gets very over-competitive.
Color For Wraps:
A light grey or white
Extra:
By me
    dahyun. and I are siblings, I am giving what is left of this account to her ^^;;

free pets & items
resolution

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby teresa8oats » Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:28 pm

Username:
    teresa8oats

Show Name:
    Christmas Wishes

Barn Name:
    Holiday

Meaning/Why?
    Because this guy was born on Christmas!

Discipline:
    Showjumping

Breed:
    Trakehner

Personality:
    Holiday is a all around sweet guy. He loves jumping more than anything. Well, not as much as children. Holiday loves excitement, and children are excitement all around.

Short History
    One thing we can all say about Holiday, he has had an easy life all together.
    He has only been sold once, and has been loved any other time. He was born on Christmas day at Willow Creek Stables, somewhere in Kentucky, as a showjumping horse. His parents where champions. Everyone loved him as a foal, he was so dang friendly! You could spend hours with him and never get board of that cute little expression. His father, had a bad temper, and sadly, when Holiday got to that 'naughty' age of two, his father started showing. Rearing was his favorite, you would lead him out of the stable and he would rear. Some people where surprised on how long he could stand on those two back legs!
    After a long while, everyone agreed that his temper was just not something that they wanted to deal wit at this stable, or pass on to the foals. They decided that they would start his training, and if he did well they would keep on training him and keep him, but is he kept the bad habits up, they would sell him to a farm that had time for that~
    A year passed and he did get better. He was talked about all around the stable, about his huge, powerful jumps, and the way you could see his muscles rippling in the sunlight against his raven black, shining coat!
    As holiday grew to be five, he grew more humble, and did not take as much pride in what people said about him. He got board of the people bragging about him, yet he kept on jumping. One day he realized that in every day of his life the same thing happened, same routine. So, he decided that he should change it up. He pinned back his ears at the person that fed him, instead of perking them like he has done every day in his life. He nipped and threatened to kick the person that was grooming him, instead of standing quietly like he had done for the last three years, and when they stared leading him out to the pasture, he reared up and stood on his hind legs for almost 20 seconds! So, as a punishment, they took him back into his stall and stared tacking him up. Early exersize! When the rider tightened the girth in the arena before she got on, he took off into a full gallop, and, he loved it!
    A month passed, and the spoiled stable and rider decided that they wanted nothing to do with this now horrible stallion. They would breed him, but he might pass on that meanness that he has. So, he was sold. To a huge stable, called Cottonwood Ranch. The breeders warned the buyer that he had a bad temper, but she shook it off. She had worked with bad horses before, and she knew it would just take time.
    The next day she came out to feed them. As she got close, she prepared to get the pinned ears and maybe a threaten to nip, but holiday just perked his ears forward. After all, that food was new to him, they came to feed at a different time, and this was a completely different stable and person! The whole day Holiday was amazing, just like he had before he had got so bord. new girls ride him almost every week, and their is always an amazing, new, unique treat in the bottom of his mash bucket.

Color For Wraps:
    Maroon

Extra:
Last edited by teresa8oats on Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┏───────────────────────┓

linklinklink

Signature Credit || art above by PollyPoos || art on left by ty_tay

┖───────────────────────┚
W E L C O M E
CWHR

Text text text text text text

T O........C O T T O N W O O D

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
teresa8oats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RexAraneo » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:04 pm

Username:snowstripe1388
Show Name:shadow
Barn Name: Ocean Breezes
Breed: {I.E. Warmboods, or Sport Horses.} arabian
Personality:he is hot tempered but loyal to his trainer and owner if he knows you he shall not harm you
Color For Wraps: a navy blue color
Extra:
RexAraneo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timey » Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:15 pm

"In a world of locked doors,
the man with the key is king.
And honey you should
see me in a crown"
.::Username::.
TimeLord~Jedi
.::Show Name::.
Moriarty
.::Barn Name::.
Jim
.::Age::.
7 Years
.::Trained In::.
Show Jumping
.::Gender::.
Stallion
.::Breed::.
Irish Sport Horse
.::Personality::.
Moriarty isn't as villainous as his name would imply. Around humans he's a dear. He's gentle with mares, but most of them seem to have quite a problem with him. He seems to have no problem displaying his dislike of other stallions, and seems to try to create a challenge. He can't be in an enclosure with other stallions or a fight will likely break out, with Moriarty being the cause of it. He can be a bit of a nuisance, but during shows he's an entirely different horse. He's completely focused on the obstacles in front of him and deaf to the surrounding world. He's ambitious, a show off, and perhaps even a little bit crazy. But when asked to he will govern his behavior in a calm, dignified, gentlemanly manner.
.::Color For Wraps::.
Dark Red
.::Extra::.
Moriarty, though named after a well known villain, is actually rather friendly with humans. It's other stallions that he has a hard time with, in particular the stallion in the stall across from him, Sherlock. Moriarty is more of a pest to Sherlock than anything. Though older he seems to have more energy. The two can't be in the same pasture together or Moriarty will likely start a fight between them. It's an interesting sight to see however. These two horses, named after two popular characters, act the same as the people they're named after.
Last edited by Timey on Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:47 am, edited 4 times in total.

✘°。°。✘°。°。✘°。°。✘°。°。✘°。°。✘
≿────────── ✘✗✘ ────────── -≾
Timey here! Fan of far
too many things to list.
Proud Fuze/Mute main.

≿────────── ✘✗✘ ────────── -≾
ImageImage
≿─────── ✘✗✘ ─────── -≾
HoC's xxxCWHR xxx ✘Link
✘Link xxx
© xxx ✘Link
≿─────── ✘✗✘ ─────── -≾Image
✘°。°。✘°。°。✘°。°。✘°。°。✘°。°。✘
Timey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 235 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:26 am

Username: haileyblue127
Show Name: Midnight dancer
Barn Name: dancer
Breed: {I.E. Warmboods, or Sport Horses.} Irish hunter
Personality: he likes to flaunt. Proud of his career and wins. Always determined to win. Hates loosing
Color For Wraps: white
Extra: love this guy! Wan him a lot! Haven't gotten one cotton wood horse yet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:43 am

Username: Spiritstar3
Show Name: Consulting Detective
Barn Name: Sherlock
Breed: Tennessee Walker
Personality: He can seem cold and calculating on the outside, but Sher is really quite the gentlemen and he is such a sweet heart.
Color For Wraps: Perhaps a blue green color
Extra: I love this guy, and would really love him. He reminds me of Sherlock for some reason, maybe it's that look about him of always figuring things out, deducing if you will.
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby teresa8oats » Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:19 am

I will try to finish by Monday

edit: ok I will try to finish tonight!!

linklinklink

Signature Credit || art above by PollyPoos || art on left by ty_tay

W E L C O M E
CWHR

T O........C O T T O N W O O D

teresa8oats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Live.Love.Laugh. » Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:43 am

teresa8oats wrote:
    Username:
    teresa8oats

Show Name:
    Christmas Wishes

Barn Name:
    Holiday

Meaning/Why?
    Because this guy was born on Christmas!

Discipline:
    Showjumping

Breed:
    Trakehner

Personality:
    Holiday is a all around sweet guy. He loves jumping more than anything. Well, not as much as children. Holiday loves excitement, and children are excitement all around.

Short History
    One thing we can all say about Holiday, he has had an easy life all together.
    He has only been sold once, and has been loved any other time. He was born on Christmas day at Willow Creek Stables, somewhere in Kentucky, as a showjumping horse. His parents where champions. Everyone loved him as a foal, he was so dang friendly! You could spend hours with him and never get board of that cute little expression. His father, had a bad temper, and sadly, when Holiday got to that 'naughty' age of two, his father started showing. Rearing was his favorite, you would lead him out of the stable and he would rear. Some people where surprised on how long he could stand on those two back legs!
    After a long while, everyone agreed that his temper was just not something that they wanted to deal wit at this stable, or pass on to the foals. They decided that they would start his training, and if he did well they would keep on training him and keep him, but is he kept the bad habits up, they would sell him to a farm that had time for that~
    A year passed and he did get better. He was talked about all around the stable, about his huge, powerful jumps, and the way you could see his muscles rippling in the sunlight against his raven black, shining coat!
    As holiday grew to be five, he grew more humble, and did not take as much pride in what people said about him. He got board of the people bragging about him, yet he kept on jumping. One day he realized that in every day of his life the same thing happened, same routine. So, he decided that he should change it up. He pinned back his ears at the person that fed him, instead of perking them like he has done every day in his life. He nipped and threatened to kick the person that was grooming him, instead of standing quietly like he had done for the last three years, and when they stared leading him out to the pasture, he reared up and stood on his hind legs for almost 20 seconds! So, as a punishment, they took him back into his stall and stared tacking him up. Early exersize! When the rider tightened the girth in the arena before she got on, he took off into a full gallop, and, he loved it!
    A month passed, and the spoiled stable and rider decided that they wanted nothing to do with this now horrible stallion. They would breed him, but he might pass on that meanness that he has. So, he was sold. To a huge stable, called Cottonwood Ranch. The breeders warned the buyer that he had a bad temper, but she shook it off. She had worked with bad horses before, and she knew it would just take time.
    The next day she came out to feed them. As she got close, she prepared to get the pinned ears and maybe a threaten to nip, but holiday just perked his ears forward. After all, that food was new to him, they came to feed at a different time, and this was a completely different stable and person! The whole day Holiday was amazing, just like he had before he had got so bord. new girls ride him almost every week, and their is always an amazing, new, unique treat in the bottom of his mash bucket.

Color For Wraps:
    Maroon

Extra:

Congrats!
.Live.Love.Laugh.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me