Based on Click to view
Artist aurora & bloom [gallery]
Time spent 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

TTD #10 - Closed!

Postby aurora & bloom » Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:44 am

What are TTDs?
      TTDs are small social creatures that are part tea. They resemble a mix of canines and dragons. Their ears are small holes in the sides of their heads, covered by long plumes of fur. Brightly colored tuffs of fur lines their backs, used for attracting mates. Aside from that, a TTD is very sleek, covered with short fur. Most of the time, the fur is a natural color. But there are rare cases when one had bright unnatural colored markings. A teacup sits on their back. Despite the fragile china look to them, the cups are quite durable, made from the same material as teeth. The tea inside is produced 24/7, and is always kept hot - like a volcano. A large teabag takes the place of the tail. If a predator rips the tail off, it can regrow over a span of a few days if the tag is left intact. The tealeaves inside the teabag matches the type of tea in the cup. They have long tongues like that of a dragons', and it matches the color of their eyes. Being mostly vegetarians TTDs have flat teeth. They are the size of an average house cat, are are very tame.

Eeee I love tea so much <3
Decided to go with a rare brand, so here we have white tea ♥ / w \

End date will be November 28th.
This fellow was won by Electric~Lime~Zebra!

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Extra:[/b] (Can be art, a story, or w/e. Just impress me!)
Last edited by aurora & bloom on Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

texttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttext
        ...Hi! This account is shared by Aurora
        ...and Sadbloom. If you would like to
        ...contact Bloom for art, please message
        ...her at DeviantArt. No requests, sorry.
aurora & bloom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: TTD #10

Postby Electric~Lime~Zebra » Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:54 pm

Username:
Electric~Lime~Zebra
ImageImage
Name:
Steam
"I am Steam. And Steam is I. That would be all you need to call me by, as i have no nicknames. Steam is a fairly short name and suits me fine. I'm not one for nicknames anyway unless you've been given a name like flopishopedghroncornelious, then Ill call you something else.' *chuckles* " But if you're name is something like Joesph or Annabelle, then i shall call you Joesph or Annabelle. So in that since, please stick to the simple name of mine."

Theme song:
A Perfect Circle - By and down

"Hmm. I was almost sure you could tell but I am definately a male."

Personality:
Steam often pushes others away not because he has an evil heart. Its quite different. He knows that love can be love without the love having anything to do with relations. He worries he will ruin someone's world by breaking their heart or letting them down. Anything if you think about it, any action can change everything. In order to keep others from getting to close, he will use sarcasm and cold shoulders to ward them off. Its extremely difficult, seeing as deep down he is bursting with compassion. Its not selfish or outrageous to him, as he knew others would see it as, the bigger picture is simple. Hurting someone like that is far worse than a rude comment every now and then.
Perhaps someone could teach him his belief is out of wack? He'd have to let someone get really close for that to happen first.

"Lets do each other a favor, I wont love you. You wont love me. No hearts broken. Boom."

He loves to use funny voices or impersonate others
Even though he may be slightly harsh to others at times, he has a very silly mind.
He may talk to himself at times or laugh for no reason at all. Hes not considered weird just.. quirky.
He tries to be mean but just cant sometimes. He has a soft heart and gentle soul.
Extra: (Can be art, a story, or w/e. Just impress me!)

Steam narrowed his eyes. He stepped forward, tilting his head. it was exactly what he thought. A berry bush! He smiled, moving through the snow, flakes flying up from his feet as he kicked his way through.
"How wonderful!" he exclaimed, seeing there were stil la few berries left even though snow covered most of the land.
He grinned, sticking out his tongue to take a bite of the berries. He paused, raising a brow. There was someone next to him. He glanced to his right, seeing a small dragon like himself. The little one's eyes
were round as he watched Steam. Steam frowned, his face falling. "what do you want?" He muttered, glancing around for perhaps the young ones mother.
The little one, however said nothing. But his eyes moved from Steam to the bush and back to him.
Steam narrowed his eyes. "I suppose you want these berries?" The little one nodded, his whole head bobbing. He sighed, feeling some overeload of adorableness from the little one.
He puffed up his chest. "Well tough luck. Ive found them first... and if you think.." He paused, looking back down at the young one.
Sighing, knowing he would lose the battle in the end, he reached for the berries, setting them down at the feet of the little one. He smiled and his eyes grew warm as the young one gobbled the berries down.
He chuckled, seeing the berries smeared on his face and a huge grin came to him. He shook his head, "Now get out of here." He said gently, his ever ticking
thought process warning him he could get close yet again. The little one grinned and bounded away.
Steam laughed, shaking his head. "Ill just find something else." He turned to trek back through the snow, heat shimmering from his cup and his breath coming in a fog as the snow fell all around him.

Last edited by Electric~Lime~Zebra on Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
.......Image
I was born to run, I don't belong to anyone
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
FR | Trade | link | link | ©
can't bite the devil on my tongue

She/her | Adult

CIS/IT degree
I'm a mom now
PM for any helpful links/tips
Looking for mass wl swaps

Electric~Lime~Zebra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: TTD #10 - Open!

Postby tokariya » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:44 am

~Snowflake~

In the cold, frozen, taiga, there is always heat.

Username:shadowgal990
Name: Snowflake, snowflakes are very beautiful, and so is she, so I chose the name.
Personality: calm, helpful, generous, brave, willing
Extra: (Can be art, a story, or w/e. Just impress me!)

Years ago a pack of wolves were wandering through the ancient taiga in the winter with no heat, food, or light source around. All you could see was the blurred vision of snow slashing across you and your pack. No life was found in these tai gas besides wolves which would survive on dead plants instead of meat. It was a dangerous storm that day and nobody could be seen. More than half of the pack was lost on the first day of the storm including 7 females 9 males and 3 pups. With only few wolves remaining including 3 females 4 males and 1 pup, the pack was losing hope of survival and shelter. The pup still only 5 months old was losing heat and energy quickly with the loss of its mother. The others' temperature was quickly decreasing. Suddenly a beaming light and smoke appear out of nowhere in the midst of the storm. The pack desperately tried to get to it. One more female wolf was lost against the wind and blinding snow. The puppy all of a sudden just collapsed right there. As the the last 2 females were trying to get the pup to move the males raced ahead to check the light source.it was a white tea dragon! A magnificent sight of warmth and comfort. Snowflake(the dragon), raced towards the wolves as she could see something was wrong. They ran to where the pup was. The puppy had lost blood from a small wound that the females noticed on the pups tummy. The pup must have gotten a burn from the snow scraping against her and the wound had gotten too deep. The dragon first gave the pup warmth and protection from its huge body that blocked the snow and wind. Snowflake dropped some white tea into the pups mouth. The pup slowly opened her eyes and whined at the sight of the wound in her. Snowflake used the tea packet draping on her tail to cover her wound and slowly heal it with the heat and herbal essences from the tea leaves inside the packet. She tore off some of the bandages around her legs to cover the wound. A few days later the storm was over and all there is now is sunshine over the taiga melting some of the snow before the next storm. The pup and the remaining group members had started healing and found the rest of the pups sadly not the adults. The rest of the pups had survivor wounds but were treated. Since Snowflake is a dragon and really big she had enough bandage to go around to help everyone and still had enough for herself. Snowflake always went alongside the pack from then on to always help when there was a storm. Not only Snowflake helped packs of wolves in the taiga, but many other Tea dragons wander around the taiga look for their destined place to help. Only few are chosen with kind hearts to help out.

My hands hurt o.o I didn't realize I typed that much, I used an iPad when making the forums so yea thts why my hands hurt :-/

Extra notes and stuff: she would be my first tea dragon, so yea. When I saw her, this is was my face: :o :shock:
I knew she would be the one for me :D <3 sorry for not having any artwork, I'm a terrible artist and I'm not that even good at coloring in. The artists that I'm trying to hire in my adoptables topic are better than me :c please accept my story as a representative of art since I don't have any. Sorry :c

Edit: I changed her name to snowflake, a dragon this special can't just have an ordinary name like 'cream'. It has to be extrordinary :3
Last edited by tokariya on Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:31 pm, edited 7 times in total.
tokariya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aurora & bloom » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:43 pm

Thanks for the entries so far guys! This will be ending in 2 days c':

aurora & bloom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maple; » Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:30 pm

My username
I am Imagine, how are you? she would be my first Tea Time Dragon and i must say she is Impeccable in looks and other ways.
The lovely TTD's Name
This lovely girls name is Adella, I chose this name for her because it doesnt only sound fitting but is in many ways. Adella means noble both in American and Spanish.
Adella's gender
Adella is a girl, not only because females are gentle and thoughtful creatures that have a motherly way about them in all ages.
About Adella
Adella like most girls treats everyone with such care some call her the mama bird. She loves to sit in the fields and draw the sky or corn. Also like her name Adella is maybe one of the most loyal Tea Time Dragons you will ever meet. She always tells the truth but never tells any ones secrets.
A story about Adella
I woke up, a cool breeze on my face. 'I couldn't have! oh no they are going to get yell at me!' I remember that thought as i had realized that i must have stayed under the tree over looking the fields again. last time they scolded me and threatened that if i did it again i would be sleeping in the cellar. Running towards the house i started crying. 'What would they say? Why cant everyone be happy?' When I had ran into the house I found that no one was there. Being who i am i started crying then out of nowhere my family jumps out screaming "Happy Birthday Adella!" I guess somethings are meant to be unknown until they pop out of the blue.
Art of Adella
By Me
By Me

My Form is currently: Done!
Last edited by Maple; on Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
┎─────────────────────┒
...........Art By Ms.Shine.........
Wmes-Sheers-Simas-Gif 1-Gif 2
........Image........
.........Image.........
┖─────────────────────┚
Maple;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aurora & bloom » Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:39 pm

This is now CLOSED for judging.

If you have any last minute edits, please throw them into your forms within the next hour.

aurora & bloom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Electric~Lime~Zebra » Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:49 pm

gets back from thanksgiving
*le gasp*
may I finish up quickly?
.......Image

She/her | Adult

CIS/IT degree
I'm a mom now

Electric~Lime~Zebra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aurora & bloom » Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:51 pm

@ Electric~Lime~Zebra
Sure thing! I haven't looked over anything yet; I've been to busy with family uvu

aurora & bloom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Electric~Lime~Zebra » Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:13 pm

Thank you ^.^
well i guess im finished now, although I wanted to add more XD
This will do though. <3
Good luck!
.......Image

She/her | Adult

CIS/IT degree
I'm a mom now

Electric~Lime~Zebra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aurora & bloom » Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:19 pm

Alright after careful consideration... the winner is Electric~Lime~Zebra!
Congratulations! I really loved the personality you developed for this little guy ♥ uvu
As to everyone else, thank you for entering! Your forms were all impressive c':

aurora & bloom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me