Postby Panne » Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:21 pm

First Cerbyl, so excited!

greeenspice wrote:[center]Username;;
Hi there! I'm Greeenspice <3

Cerbyl name:
Valentine
The lamp shades that we read love letters under,
The clocks we watch so intently, waiting for a call from him,
The wilted flowers, as we give up on love.

^^Ooh... I can't believe I just made up that. My muse has come backkkkk :o

Short story or bio about Cerbyl;;
Valentine sighed. Some people call it Valentine's Day... but I just call it Thursday. Another year gone by without someone to love and devote herself to. She was so shy around guys--once bitten, twice shy. She used to be spunky, playful, and even a bit fun. She used to have tons of friends, popular in school, with tons of guys trailing her. Now, she's become a shell of herself. After she found true love and lost it, she hasn't done much besides sit around at home with her once-blossoming flowers drooping.

Valentine is a sad girl. She was diagnosed with depression about a year ago. She broke up with her boyfriend a few years before that. She hasn't found another ever since. The only friend she has left is Conrad, a Snakehead Dragon. But... He's kind of like her therapist now. When she first broke up with her boyfriend, all of her friends (boys and girls) comforted her. There were some guys that asked her out. But she always said no. She was shattered by the break-up. Heartbroken. Lost. Doesn't know where to go.

Slowly, her friends started to drift away from her. They got annoyed of her always-down mood ruining their good days. So they left. Only one, Conrad, remained, and that was because he barely had any friends either. But, as time went on, and Valentine only had Conrad as company, they grew closer. For a while Valentine even considered having Conrad as a boyfriend. But, no, she decided, he was a whole different species.

Four years after the big breakup, Valentine sat alone. She sighed--again. Sighing was almost a pastime for her now. She looked out the window, at the passing cars, undoubtedly full of happy couples. Silently thanking her unlucky stars, she picked up the phone. Should I call Conrad? she thought. As she pondered the idea, she thought of her old boyfriend.

He was such a jerk, now that she thought of it. He used to always make rude remarks and snide comments--but that was the type of guy the popular girls liked. And she used to be the Queen Bee of the school. So, she dated the hottest, coolest, sportiest, and rudest guy... but he acted sweet to her, so she loved him with her whole heart. She should've known, should've realized, should've expected it--that he would be a douche and dump her. After all, he's dumped all of her friends before. All she hoped was that she would be different. That they would be different.

When he asked her out, it was in the hallway, in front of all her friends... all who have dated him before. He walked up to the group, looked Valentine in the eye, and said, "Hey, Val, will you go to the dance with me? I need a date--otherwise it would look bad." Valentine, who used to be sweet, kind, and bubbly, said yes. She bounced up and down and hugged the uncomfortable-looking guy. After he went to his next class, her friends were furious.

They would ask her, "What did you do?!?!" or "Why would you say YES?" or, even worse, "We've dated him before. He's a douche! Just listen to him--he only wants you to look good." These she would just dismiss with a shrug. Secretly, inside, she thought to herself, He actually loves you. He used the "looking good" excuse so he wouldn't have to confess his feeling in front of all your friends. He loves you, he loves you, he loves you... All her friends wondered what had gone into her brain. For the dance, he had picked Valentine up in his car, with a "Get in loser, we're going to the dance!"

She almost liked how he treated her badly. She felt special, that he would do that. She was hidden behind false assumptions the whole time. When they got to the dance, Valentine was greeted with her friends. He had looked sour at that. He whispered into her ear some of the bad things her friends had done. She felt a bit uncomfortable, but she decided to not care. The dance went on, and he forced her to dance with him. "It'll look good," he had said. She wasn't one for dancing, but she did it for him anyways.

Their next date was at the ice cream shop. Her friends, including Conrad, thought it was cheap, but Valentine thought it was sweet and cute. He told her to order water, since he was "low on money" at the time. She happily agreed, not realizing his jerk-ness. He shared an ice cream with her--vanilla, with no sprinkles. They shared the bill. Somehow, Valentine wasn't seeing the douche side of him.

They broke up over text--the worst way. Ever.
They had been drifting apart, but Valentine just wanted him to herself. She didn't know he was cheating, and her friends couldn't bear to break it to her. The look on her face whenever his name was mentioned was too dreamy for them. He just texted her, "It's over."

She was... heartbroken.

Valentine, sitting alone in her room, dialed Conrad's number. He could spend Valentine's Day with her--as a friend, maybe more.

^[/center]
Last edited by Panne on Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxx.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! I'm Panne!
Feel free to call me
Pan! I like art and
video games! My
PMs are always open
for chatting or help!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Panne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cerbyl #1

Postby witch3ry » Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:31 pm

When does this end? owo
✭ hey! you can call me witch, or some might remember me as mwo/miss/kaz ✭
enter my VR raffle!

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 17 people!
I have received 19 gifts!

╔═══════════════════════════════╗

:) trying to revisit what always made me happy
✭ bi ✭ she/her ✭ taken ✭

╚═══════════════════════════════╝
witch3ry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panne » Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:38 pm

Whoops, forgot to add that in! I will be ending this tomorrow at around 4:00 my time, so around 10pm GMT if I counted that right?

xxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxx.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! I'm Panne!
Feel free to call me
Pan! I like art and
video games! My
PMs are always open
for chatting or help!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Panne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Paradox

Postby runnershigh » Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:07 pm

Username;;
    voodoo dynamics.

Cerbyl name
    Paradox

Paradox was born in an abandoned living room, and adopted a lamp shade, a clock and a wilted pot plant for heads. She is named Paradox after her middle head { the clock }. she lived alone for most of her childhood years, after being abandoned by her own mother. because of this, she is always seeking attention as she never wants to be left alone like she was again.
runnershigh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby greeenspice » Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:50 pm

Username;;
Hi there! I'm Greeenspice <3

Cerbyl name:
Valentine
The lamp shades that we read love letters under,
The clocks we watch so intently, waiting for a call from him,
The wilted flowers, as we give up on love.

^^Ooh... I can't believe I just made up that. My muse has come backkkkk :o

Valentine sighed. Some people call it Valentine's Day... but I just call it Thursday. Another year gone by without someone to love and devote herself to. She was so shy around guys--once bitten, twice shy. She used to be spunky, playful, and even a bit fun. She used to have tons of friends, popular in school, with tons of guys trailing her. Now, she's become a shell of herself. After she found true love and lost it, she hasn't done much besides sit around at home with her once-blossoming flowers drooping.

Valentine is a sad girl. She was diagnosed with depression about a year ago. She broke up with her boyfriend a few years before that. She hasn't found another ever since. The only friend she has left is Conrad, a Snakehead Dragon. But... He's kind of like her therapist now. When she first broke up with her boyfriend, all of her friends (boys and girls) comforted her. There were some guys that asked her out. But she always said no. She was shattered by the break-up. Heartbroken. Lost. Doesn't know where to go.

Slowly, her friends started to drift away from her. They got annoyed of her always-down mood ruining their good days. So they left. Only one, Conrad, remained, and that was because he barely had any friends either. But, as time went on, and Valentine only had Conrad as company, they grew closer. For a while Valentine even considered having Conrad as a boyfriend. But, no, she decided, he was a whole different species.

Four years after the big breakup, Valentine sat alone. She sighed--again. Sighing was almost a pastime for her now. She looked out the window, at the passing cars, undoubtedly full of happy couples. Silently thanking her unlucky stars, she picked up the phone. Should I call Conrad? she thought. As she pondered the idea, she thought of her old boyfriend.

He was such a jerk, now that she thought of it. He used to always make rude remarks and snide comments--but that was the type of guy the popular girls liked. And she used to be the Queen Bee of the school. So, she dated the hottest, coolest, sportiest, and rudest guy... but he acted sweet to her, so she loved him with her whole heart. She should've known, should've realized, should've expected it--that he would be a douche and dump her. After all, he's dumped all of her friends before. All she hoped was that she would be different. That they would be different.

When he asked her out, it was in the hallway, in front of all her friends... all who have dated him before. He walked up to the group, looked Valentine in the eye, and said, "Hey, Val, will you go to the dance with me? I need a date--otherwise it would look bad." Valentine, who used to be sweet, kind, and bubbly, said yes. She bounced up and down and hugged the uncomfortable-looking guy. After he went to his next class, her friends were furious.

They would ask her, "What did you do?!?!" or "Why would you say YES?" or, even worse, "We've dated him before. He's a douche! Just listen to him--he only wants you to look good." These she would just dismiss with a shrug. Secretly, inside, she thought to herself, He actually loves you. He used the "looking good" excuse so he wouldn't have to confess his feeling in front of all your friends. He loves you, he loves you, he loves you... All her friends wondered what had gone into her brain. For the dance, he had picked Valentine up in his car, with a "Get in loser, we're going to the dance!"

She almost liked how he treated her badly. She felt special, that he would do that. She was hidden behind false assumptions the whole time. When they got to the dance, Valentine was greeted with her friends. He had looked sour at that. He whispered into her ear some of the bad things her friends had done. She felt a bit uncomfortable, but she decided to not care. The dance went on, and he forced her to dance with him. "It'll look good," he had said. She wasn't one for dancing, but she did it for him anyways.

Their next date was at the ice cream shop. Her friends, including Conrad, thought it was cheap, but Valentine thought it was sweet and cute. He told her to order water, since he was "low on money" at the time. She happily agreed, not realizing his jerk-ness. He shared an ice cream with her--vanilla, with no sprinkles. They shared the bill. Somehow, Valentine wasn't seeing the douche side of him.

They broke up over text--the worst way. Ever.
They had been drifting apart, but Valentine just wanted him to herself. She didn't know he was cheating, and her friends couldn't bear to break it to her. The look on her face whenever his name was mentioned was too dreamy for them. He just texted her, "It's over."

She was... heartbroken.

Valentine, sitting alone in her room, dialed Conrad's number. He could spend Valentine's Day with her--as a friend, maybe more.
Last edited by greeenspice on Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
my new baby bean Ansel omgggggg viewtopic.php?f=53&t=2440380
vvv art by the amazing starfin // i ship pepsi so hard omg

<3 art by starfin
greeenspice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Qualeo » Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:07 am

Username;;
Qualeo
Cerbyl name
Triage
Triage is a curious and excitable Cerbyl whose parents were separated from her upon birth. For a long time, she wandered aimlessly without a home and without a name. After a while, she decided that her parents were nowhere to be found and she would have to survive on her own.

After living on her own for a while, she was caught in a terrible accident. Running to protect herself, she managed to clamber in to a human home. Everything was shaking around her and she eventually fell unconscious.

When she woke up, she was drowsy and light-headed. She felt incredibly unbalanced as well, stumbling around until she found a mirror. It was then she realized her head was no longer a head - it was three. Not only that, but she has strange objects where she should of had a normal dogs head.

At first, she was confused and terrified. She simply did not understand what was going on! After a while thought, she realized she would have to accept what had happened. It was then she took a name for the first time in her life - Triage.
Ask for artist credit | Deviantart | Characters |Kiamaras |Art NOT by me
Qualeo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ExpensiveAlpaca » Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:29 am

Anbessa

[ Spanish for "lion" | he's a royal pain with a flaming temper of fire ]

Username;; ExpensiveAlpaca

Cerbyl name;; Anbessa
Anbessa is a male Spanish name of the meaning "lion." This lad's design and colors made me think Mexican, and Mexican's are Spanish, so why not give him a Spanish name?

Short story or bio about Cerbyl;; Anbessa stormed down through the dark alley, street lights flickering and puddles exploding beneath his paws. A rumbling sound came from his throats as he paced ferociously, anger building up in each one of his minds. As he stomped up the steps to the front porch, the door broke down and he was racing inside, steam coming out of his ears. Anbessa's powerful large paws whacked picture frames down off the walls, his tail swiping flower pots off the window cills. All he had was simple frustration surging through his veins, but that was enough to get this lad's adrenaline pumping...
Last edited by ExpensiveAlpaca on Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Art Shop | Characters
Rest in peace Pancake. Rest in peace Barry. Rest in peace Auggie. Rest in peace Heidi.
ExpensiveAlpaca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panne » Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:31 am

Closing this in about half an hour!

xxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxx.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! I'm Panne!
Feel free to call me
Pan! I like art and
video games! My
PMs are always open
for chatting or help!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Panne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby greeenspice » Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:13 pm

Hey can we please please please have an extension... To about... Tomorrow afternoon? Sorry if I sound rude.... I used every free minute I had to try and get some stuff on my fo but I just had way too much going on :( I really love this Cerbyl<3
my new baby bean Ansel omgggggg viewtopic.php?f=53&t=2440380
vvv art by the amazing starfin // i ship pepsi so hard omg

<3 art by starfin
greeenspice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panne » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:18 pm

I can definitely extend(seeing as there arent a ton of entries anyways). You're lucky I went to a play and coupdnt fund time to judge xD

xxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxx.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! I'm Panne!
Feel free to call me
Pan! I like art and
video games! My
PMs are always open
for chatting or help!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Panne

My pets
My items