Faeble Adopts|Glinda| CLOSED by Bitley

Based on Click to view
Artist Bitley [gallery]
Time spent 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Faeble Adopts|Glinda| CLOSED

Postby Bitley » Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:13 am

Faebles are tiny dragons big enough to fit in the palm of your hand. They have soft fur and luminescent scales that reflect the light around them. They live high in the sky where no one can reach them and have a diet of clouds and star dust.
They come in a variety of colours, most only in bright pastels, but can also can be dark. They have a special jem at the ends of their tails, all which are unique from one another. The jem is said to bring good luck and happiness to whoever can touch one.

To win this sleepy baby you must tell me about the funniest, weirdest, or best dream you've ever had.

This ends on the 26th of November. Good luck!

Owned by: Sounder
Last edited by Bitley on Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bitley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Faeble Adopts| 1 |

Postby Clive » Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:23 am

I'm not sure if this Faeble has a gender or not. I'm just going to assume that this one is a male and I'd name him Miguel!
Well, idk I dreamed of Rick Astley ones. We were like, singing along to his single "Never Gonna Give You Up" while riding dolphins.
The dolphins were named after the elements of the period system. That's all I can recall.

I'm an artistic man of science, with rather lofty goals.
They call me Jean Descole, the master of disguise.

I'm quitting and I will take my characters with me u v u
Clive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shaymins » Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:27 am

Ooo~ This is gonna be fun! WIP~ I think i'll take a short nap x3
Shaymins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby polariie » Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:25 am

hehe I would call this one a girl and name her Pokey ^^

I once had a dream where I was out hiking with my family, and for some reason Louis Tomlinson from One Direction was hiking with us. (i dont even like that band ;A;) Then we came across a cabin, and we witnessed this crazy guy murder someone with a gun. He then tried to kill us. He fired a few bullets and one was heading for me, but then Louis blocked it with a couple of knives (wat?) and broke his thumbs... Then all of a sudden we were in a huge mansion in the middle of the woods and Louis was laying on a hospital bed with his arms wrapped up. Later on the rest of the band showed up to visit Louis. It was really weird because they all started hitting on me... At one point I was sleeping in a bed in a room, and Harry Styles crept into my bed and laid down by my feet (haha like a dog xD). I woke up and pushed him off the bed and I was just like "dah heck?" and he said he was cold ;__;

so weird...
Last edited by polariie on Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
polariie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flicka » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:09 pm

Name:Mirabelle
Dream: Yesterday I was having a soul eater dream why I don't know. but apparently I was maka and I ended up fighting a corpse. and... another being which I wont name. but it was amazing. even kid and black star were there. And I felt my rl feelings for kid transfer over into the dream because I stared at him. And then to my dismay I was awoken out of it. :/ I was lucky to have that dream
My Wmes~Senegal Zebras~Crownies
ImageImageImage
Now accepting Commissions!
Flicka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinigami. » Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:23 pm

Glinda
Weird dream?:

My weirdest dream ever was that I dreamed that there was this old Chinese man that would eat children but he then died. Me and two other people visited his haunted house then one of my friends got possessed by the Chinese man and he started breaking her bones. I ran after to save my friend but then her hand looked at me and started to crawl her body towards my way. I was half awake when I thought I was in his stomach. I fully awoke with my hart beating like 300 miles per hour and went to go sleep with my twin sister.

That is to weirdest scariest dream I ever had.
Last edited by Shinigami. on Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shinigami.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bitley » Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:03 am

Reminder: 3 days left!
Bitley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady.Artemis » Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:50 am

My weirdest dream can remember was probably when I dreamed I was at the olympics.
I was a professional tennis player, and in the middle of a game. We decided the court wasn't good enough and decided to play the tennis match in the bathroom 0.o, after a while we broke something in the bathroom and realized it probably wasn't the best idea to play in there, so we returned to the court, when we got their I couldn't lift my arm or my racket.

So out of the blue my sister goes and grabs a paddle ball, and rips the ball of. Then hands the paddle to me, I still couldn't lift my arm so she decided to play for me. After that I walked away from the court and went to see the other sports going on. All of the sudden I saw my mother and few other people dive into the canal separating the stands. and then part of the stands blew up.

People waved to me as the stands fell apart. It gets even better we are suddenly at my mothers friends house and she has a canal in her back yard right next to her back door. So my good friend hunter and my cousins chris and pat and I decide its a good time to go swimming so were swimming for awhile and I lose my sunglasses. I follow them down stream and I a eventually get back to the stadium where the Olympics are going on, my mother and a few other people are dripping wet and in hands cuffs. Because it was illegal to swim in the canal.

I've had way weirder dream this is the only one that I can remember right now.

I would name the Faeble, Miriam (Miri for short)
Lady.Artemis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seargent strigiforme » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:05 am

I would name him Nagi.

the dream I had, of course made no sense, what-so-ever. in the beginning of my dream, i was running, running from a murderer. the dream was set in the 1920s, i could tell from the clothes they were wearing, and i was a girl who has short, curly blond hair. her dress was silver, and she seemed to be running through a never-ending mansion. throughout the dream, i switched from the point of view of the girl and the murderer. i had this dream for about a couple of weeks, then it stopped. then i had it again but this time i was the murderer who was being chased by two people, a girl and a guy. then suddenly, i was the girl again as i climbed into a closet that became another room, but still he found me. then suddenly, i was outside, running away from the house. then i was the guy and the girl chasing after the murderer. "Daisy!" screamed the girl before you heard a gunshot. then the girl running dropped to the ground with a scream. blood soaked through her dress quickly, and that is when i woke up.
    I AM QUITTING, I'M TOO BUSY TO CONTINUE.

[right][list]
seargent strigiforme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bitley » Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:51 am

Sounder wrote:Glinda
Weird dream?:

My weirdest dream ever was that I dreamed that there was this old Chinese man that would eat children but he then died. Me and two other people visited his haunted house then one of my friends got possessed by the Chinese man and he started breaking her bones. I ran after to save my friend but then her hand looked at me and started to crawl her body towards my way. I was half awake when I thought I was in his stomach. I fully awoke with my hart beating like 300 miles per hour and went to go sleep with my twin sister.

That is to weirdest scariest dream I ever had.

Oh my gosh, that's pretty scary! I'm even scared.

I think this dream is by far the weirdest!! You're the winner! *U*
Bitley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me