Based on Click to view
Artist ImmyWimmy1 [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Milky Way Kits Artist Competition Entry #1

Postby ImmyWimmy1 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:04 pm

~This female seems to share some features with a Golden Eagle, or Aquila chrysaetos. Her dark tawny pelt is marked with random patches of white fur, jagged at the edges. Her nape and chest have a golden brown tinge to them. Her muzzle is a pale yellow, fading to a dark grey, much like the beak of an eagle. Her hindfeet are a slightly more saturated shade of yellow, with dark grey stripes where her claws lie, like talons. She has the same, piercing eye of a Golden Eagle, as well as a large pair of aquiline wings. An eagle feather adorns her head, which is supposedly a trademark of hers.

What's more interesting is that, when she is excited, some of the energy from her tail and orb seems to 'leak out', some of it even coming from her paws and her eyes. Some energy can also radiate from the stars that adorn her body and tail. It is not known how she does this or what use it has to her, but it does make her seem quite striking up close. Her tail seems to shimmer with multiple shades of gold, while her orb seems to have golds, browns and even some red within.~

---

Phew! That was fun! Despite losing nearly everything when my laptop decided to restart, I managed to get her done!

I hope that she is Ok!!! ^u^
ImmyWimmy1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Milky Way Kits Artist Competition Entry #1

Postby Penultima » Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:58 am

Those wings = <3

(If this was an adopt, I'd totally want)

She/Her - Bi - Biologist - Artist - Nature-lover - Master's student - Progressive - Unitarian

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

^ stamps by Taxidea ^
Penultima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Milky Way Kits Artist Competition Entry #1

Postby ImmyWimmy1 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:36 am