Makoatl #66 (OVER/WINNER ON PG 9) by Vaughn.

Based on Click to view
Artist Vaughn. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
59 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Makoatl #66 (OVER/WINNER ON PG 9)

Postby Vaughn. » Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:57 pm

WHAT IS A MAKOATL?

A Makoatl is a terrestrial shark-dragon hybrid recently discovered
off the coast of the greenland sea. They have the powerful tail
and jaws of a shark, with the body and (occasional) horns of a dragon.
They usually have manes, and are covered in thick coats of fur-
adapted to keeping out the cold in their native habitat.
They live on a diet of mainly meat and fish, and are known to be vicious
hunters! Despite this attitude toward their prey, however, they
are very protective and mothering to their offspring,
as well as to each other the majority of the time.

a fall-themed mako! (suggestion by doodles.)
extras are allowed, feel free to pretty up your form.
EDIT: there are no limits on extras, but this contest will be judged on how unique the character you create is, not the length of your form. don't feel like your form has to be as long as the next person's!
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]

End Date: December 20th
the red circles in its hair are berries, and i did ask permission for the edits.
Last edited by Vaughn. on Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
Vaughn.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Makoatl #66

Postby PFDC » Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:00 pm

Reserve!!! Username:
Name:
Leaving CS
PFDC

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lunar-lynx » Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:00 pm

Droping out.. ;3;
Last edited by lunar-lynx on Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImagexxxxxImagexxxxImagexxxxImage
Cats, Video Games, and Game of Thrones obsessed. xxxxx >>> xxxxx deviantart . tumblr . characters . cedarclan (stars)
lunar-lynx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ghosttiee~ » Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:00 pm

Username: ~Juliette Stargazer~
    Name: Syren
    Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
    Personality: Quiet, Headstrong, Perfectionist

There's more to my P e r s o n a l i t y when you see...
    The main four C o l o r s of Me...

Brown P o s i t i v e- Serious, Honest
    Brown Negative- Dull

Orange P o s i t i v e- Creative flair
    Orange Negative- Insecure

Red P o s i t i v e- Passionate, Determined
    Red Negative- Rebellious

White P o s i t i v e- Innocence, Youthfulness
    White Negative- Cautious, Critical

L i k e s
    ♪♫ Drawing ♪♫ Singing
    ♪♫ Fall ♪♫ Leaves
    ♪♫ Rain ♪♫ Coffee {Especially Pumpkin Spice lattes~}
    ♪♫ The Color Red ♪♫ The Color Orange
    ♪♫ Scarves ♪♫ Moderate temperatures typical in the spring or fall
    ♪♫ The quiet ♪♫ Listening to wind chimes

Dislikes
    - Conflicts - Judgmental People
    - Large Copious Amounts of others - Socializing
    - Loud Noises - The Color Yellow
    - Summer - The cold
    - Being alone

Birth: May 25th
    Zodiac: Gemini {May 21st-June 21st}

Whether it’s a cool gentle breeze bringing relief during a hot day, or a gale; whipping up leaves and leaving destruction in its wake there are two sides to a Gemini. Just as there are two sides to everything in this word. Gemini’s are known for their multiple personalities and they are known to be childish, fickle, flighty, two-faced and even restless. If the person is born between these days, the planetary ruler is Mercury. Their nature would be sociable, dependable and friends can benefit from their ideas. They can make a career in creative fields like graphic arts. Their mental brilliance too is exceptional. Those born under this astrological sign are quick-witted and have a superb ability to communicate effectively. However, they usually tend to go through a conflict between their mind and heart, often not knowing whose voice to listen to. Perfectionists as they are; are often critical of themselves.

Syren is a quiet and reserved makoatl who has a dual personality.
    She’s creative but always gets put down by others; mocked for creativeness. She was told to put her foolish drawings away and grow up when she was very young. She listened…sort of. Syren is the headstrong type and she can easily put on a mask and hide her true feelings. She thinks lowly of herself due to her being mocked all of the time and she’s a perfectionist when it comes to her drawings and her interests. Because she is mocked she is weary of others and she closes off to them, it takes a lot for other makoatls to earn her trust. When she was young, she made a decision to stay true to herself, tired of people telling her what to do even if she disappointed them. She always carries a small plain looking white notebook around with her, concealing her drawings from disapproving, critical gazes, though in truth she wishes to show her beautiful drawings to everyone without fearing criticism.

"If it didn't matter either way then both the same. I would l a u g h so I could c r y another day
And because of that I know if I'm alone,I would rather l a u g h my time all a w a y."
Perfectionist Complex {English Cover by JubyPhonic}

Story

╔═════════════════════

She was the U N W A N T E D,

He was the O U T C A S T,

but together they made...

I m p e r f e c t - H a r m o n y

══════════════════════╝

Two makoatls ran under the sky of the setting sun in an open clearing grinning, one a light mint green, the other beautiful mixed shades of red and brown that matched perfectly with the autumn leaves outside on the ground. “You can’t catch me Rondo!” the smaller female makoatl laughed sprinting into the forest quickly. The mint one shook his head smirking slightly before bolting after her. “We’ll see about that Syren!” Syren giggled before leaping in a huge pile of leaves and buried herself in them so all that was seen were her glistening ruby eyes peeking out of their hiding spot {He’ll never find me here,} she thought and snickered, smug. She knew how to use her coat colors this time well in fall, the red berries and sticks in her hair heightening the appearance of her camouflage, making it more like the forest ground. She closed her eyes breathing in the crisp fall air. Yes. Here, she was at home. Here she had similarities to verses back there where she came from. Where she was mocked-mocked for her colors, mocked for her creativeness. Syren flattened her ears her thoughts throwing her into the past.

~.~.~.~.~

“Syren!” an angry voice called. Syren whimpered, now she was in for it. The adult makoatl looked down at her with disgust written on her face before forcing a smile that Syren was sure would break the adult’s face. “How many times have I told you not to do art, hmm sweetheart?” Syren flattened her ears looking at her picture of a maple tree that she had drawn. “many,” she squeaked, inaudible. The makoatl loomed over her “What was that?” “Many,” Syren answered a bit louder. The adult grimaced “I told you not to do such silly things. You disobeyed me,” a wicked smile appeared over her face. “And now, you’ll learn not to disobey me anymore.” She snatched up the drawing despite the horrified look on the pup’s face before tearing it apart, ripping the drawing into tiny pieces before throwing the pieces into the fire even with Syren’s heartbroken wail that filled the room and whirled on the pup. “Grow up!” she snarled before leaving the room leaving the pup to cry. Syren looked at the fire that had engulfed her beautiful picture in its raging, untamed maw. “No one understands me…” she whimpered before looking over seeing one piece of the picture that failed to go into the fire laying on the ground, that one piece happened to be a tiny red maple leaf. Syren walked over, picking it up gingerly before looking out the door at which the adult makoatl had left.

The young girl sighed. “I’ll play your game, but you can’t change who I am. I am me.” She smiled to herself before yawning before heading upstairs to bed, and went into her bedroom still holding the little leaf drawing before walking and reached under her bed for a plain looking white notebook that she opened and had color explode everywhere. Inside of it were hundreds of drawings and doodles that Syren had created, stashed away behind this blank canvas so she wouldn't be ridiculed. She smiled putting the small drawing of the maple leaf in her notebook, using tape to tape it on the first page, put the notebook under her pillow and fell asleep, smiling.

~.~.~.~.~

Syren sneezed, jostled out of her thoughts. Rondo pricked his ears up hearing the sneeze and bounded over where the sound had come from, still not able to find the fall colored makoatl. Syren blinked looking up at the handsome mint mako from her hiding place. Before closing her eyes again her thoughts swarming around in her head again like bees, once again throwing her back into time.

~.~.~.~.~

She was older now. She wasn’t a pup anymore. She was grown up- and she hated it. In truth, she was just now a teenager. Syren sighed looking blankly ahead, her notebook by her paws not paying attention to the other makoatls around her, her ruby eyes dull, her hair falling into her face. She flicked her ear hearing some snickering. “Hey, Syren? Do you sleep on the forest floor or something~?” A white and blue female snickered at her. Syren bit her tongue her ears flattening. {I know I shouldn't let her get to me but…} Syren shook her head meekly, riding it of her thoughts. “No Sapphire.” Sapphire scoffed tossing her hair “Whatever.” She went to her group of friends who also stared at the fall colored makoatl and laughed. Syren flinched underneath their stares and snickers. She simply liked fall, the berries and the branches matched with her fur colors perfectly, so she stuck them in her long auburn mane. “All I am ridiculed…all I am is unwanted because I’m not what they want me to be…” she bit her lip before running off, forgetting to pick up her notebook with her.

"What if I told you, Who I really was
    What if I let you in on my c h a r a d e?
    What if I told you What was really going on, No more masks and no more parts to p l a y..."

What if I told you {Jason Walker}

A mint colored makoatl looked from the distance at what drama was happening between Sapphire and Syren and shook his head confused at why others had to be so cruel. He tilted his head noticing a white notebook left on the ground, slightly now covered with dust before picking it up gently noticing it belonged to the makoatl that ran away and hurried after her. Yeah, he saw her from time to time but he didn't really know her name. Syren had stopped running and was frantically looking around the base of a maple tree before she laid down sobbing, her head in her paws “I lost it…I lost my notebook…” she whimpered like a pup curling up into a tight ball.

The mint colored makotal followed Syren’s paw prints before noticing her underneath the tree crying and went up to her cautiously. “Hey…I think this is yours.” He sat down beside her and put the notebook down beside her. Syren looked up from her fetal position on the ground, her ruby eyes glistening from her tears. “Huh?” she blinked her tears away before seeing the blank white cover of her notebook and sprung up instantly. “You found it!” she practically tackled the mint makotal in happiness. Rondo looked shocked being tackled but smiled gently hugging her awkwardly “It is yours isn't it?” Syren beamed, “yes! It is thank you erm…” she looked down awkwardly at the ground not knowing his name. “Rondo.” The male makotal responded helping out the female. Syren smiled sitting back up trying to recover some dignity. “Thank you Rondo.” Rondo smiled. “You’re welcome…” he also trailed off awkwardly looking at her. “Syren,” Syren spoke. They both smiled at each other sheepishly before Rondo spoke again clearing his throat. “I don’t mean to be rude but what is that notebook for? Why is it so special?” He asked his curiously piqued.

Syren looked down at her prized possession her face blank before speaking. “This notebook has all of the drawings I've done in it since I was young...” She opened the first page only to look in horror at the space where her leaf drawing would be placed. Her ears flattened at Rondo looked at her curiously. Syren had her ears flat against her head her voice trembling a bit. “I…once drew a picture of a maple tree as a pup, but the adult that was watching me hated me for being creative. She threw my drawing in the fire and the only piece that survived was a small red maple leaf. It remarkably was just lying there on the floor, it didn't make it into the fire when she threw the other pieces in. So I picked it up and taped it in the first page of my notebook, to remind myself that it was okay to be different, that even if I was ridiculed, it didn't matter. But now…I lost it...I guess it fell out” she let out a childish whimper at the end of her story, tears blurring her eyes. Rondo sat quietly beside her listening to her story before he gently picked up a red maple tree leaf that had fallen from the tree above them. “Perhaps this one will suffice?” he smiled at her gently as Syren took the leaf from him and placed it in her notebook where the old leaf drawing would have been. Rondo smiled gently, sadly. “I know what it’s like to be different and outcast-ed.”

He looked at the maple leaf in the notebook his mind swarming with thoughts from his past. “Perhaps old memories have to be lost to create new ones,” he murmured softly. Syren cried happily once again before Rondo hugged her gently “I have another new memory,” he said softly as Syren looked up at him curiously, her tears streaming from her red eyes Rondo chuckled looking down at her into her eyes “Now I've seen the scarlet rain.”

~.~.~.~.~

Syren didn't know she was crying aloud until Rondo ran over to her hiding spot and tackled her jolting her out of her thoughts “I found you!” he looked alarmed as he saw her tears. “Syren?” Syren shook her head wiping the tears away and smiled “I’m fine, I was just thinking of when we first met.” She looked up at the maple tree overhead, the same one where they first met and fished her plain looking notebook out of the leaf pile turning to the first page looking at the leaf that was still there after all this time. Rondo smiled knowing what she was talking about and also looked at the notebook, a chilly wind blew and he shivered noticing the sun was going down. “I think we should head home.” Rondo sprang up. “I’ll race you home!” Syren laughed grabbing her notebook putting it in her bag racing after him “I’m going to win!” The two friends laughed running home in the sunset as the maple tree dropped another red leaf in the wind behind them.

╔═════════════════════════════════════
Rondo
Syren
Both

"There were times, That I felt alone
That n o b o d y cared, That nobody loved me
But my heart played a different tone
I let you in, When you heard its m e l o d y
Though broken and crippled and faint
You made it strong, You saw its beauty
And suddenly, with no restraint
I sang a bit more
Knowing you has set me F r e e

Your truth, it has changed me
And helped me to grow
Your loyalty broke down my heart made of stone
Your smile it fills my soul with glee
Nothing will break me
Cause I found a friend in you
And you found the magic in me

There were times that I felt a l o n e
Though there was a crowd, Strangers were many
But my ears heard a familiar sound
The song of a girl who sang my m e l o d y
Her song held a mirror to my heart
The feelings we shared, So overwhelming
Afraid and so seemingly lost
I took her in
And knowing you has set me F r e e

Your generous ways have made me S T R O N G
Your kindness has torn down the walls with its song
They say love is magic and now I can see
Nothing can break me
Cause I found a friend in you

I've spread my wings
I've found my voice
Never knew of this feeling
Never knew I had a choice

This bond we share is harmony
Nothing can hurt me
Now I've found a friend in you

Your friendship has changed me and helped me to grow
Though trying at first My love began to flow
Let's tear down the walls where ever we go
Nothing can break me
Now I've found a F R I E N D in you...

Yes you found the magic
No you found the magic
...You found the magic in me..."

Knowing You - {Joaftheloaf and Megaphoric}
══════════════════════════════════════╝

Rondo is #19 and owned by -Cole Stargazer-
who's given me permission to use him in this story

Last edited by ~Ghosttiee~ on Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:50 am, edited 62 times in total.
"...One more time, one more time

~ ☆ Roses are Red, I like Long Walks on Beaches ☆ ~
each day I will be rolling one more time..."

Deviant Art l Husband
"If we are here, there's nothing
Like an expiration date
Something like “forever”
Is honestly impossible, but
There’s no way we can leave
Each other after all this time, Right?"

-Coley got into this signature and loves you <3-
~Ghosttiee~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saint.EXE » Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:01 pm

this idea has been reserved as of 11/16/13, 10:45pm PST
if there are no edits for a while, i am still in this contest. if i drop out (which i doubt) i will delete all my info.

you don't wanna hurt me
but see how deep the bullet lies
unaware that i'm tearing you asunder
and there's a thunder in our hearts, baby

and if i only could
make a deal with god
and get him to swap our places

be running up that road
be running up that hill
be running up that building
if i only could

{a name, perhaps?}
August. The month of change, when the final rays of sun make their debut. The last month where everyone is rushing to have fun before the cold, colorful days ahead. He called himself this, after living many years without a name. Of course, he was given one to begin his life with, but, why would he need a name he did not see fit? Why should he live his life with something that another gave him. He would always love his parents, but his life was his, and he had the right to make it how he saw fit.

---
{gender please?}
A male, definitely. He sees himself as masculine, and he acts as such. August does not feel that a male should show his feelings as freely as women do. He had to make himself desirable, and in this act, he had changed himself. Berries, sticks, leaves, all things that had banished him to the land. If he wished to be wanted, he would have to sacrifice that which he loved.

---
{who are you?}
His ultimate wish is to be beautiful. Beauty, yes, is in the eye of the beholder, but he wants to be the one in everyone's eyes. His heart is set on it. He cares deeply for himself and others, trying to keep the peace. August will go to all lengths to make sure all are calm, as he despises hatred and fighting. In his secluded little world, that we will learn more of, you will understand. August keeps to himself, full of secrets. He despises talk of the past, and may come off as snobbish when mentioned. He just may come off as snobbish all the time. With his looks, he believes that he is number one, the true beauty, but, this is a double edged sword. With responsibility comes constant worry. August will never give up on making himself look unique. He is like the bird of borrowed feathers, taking and reaching for something that will never be his, and straining to be the best. He can be vain, but only in looks. Behind that veil of stolen feathers lies a small hatching, one who has yet to find his own colors, and truly become who he is. August has much to learn, much to grow into, and much to see. Although this is true, he will never go for it. He is afraid of changing himself, he still yearns to be a child, held safely in the branches and the quiet nest of his world, afraid of those cold months to come.

---
{your birth?}
Born in the month he had named himself after, August is a virgo, birthed on the beginning of such sign. Although many believe that the stars decide who you will be, August is the opposite. Catty, vain, and not very negotiable, as much as he thinks he is. He was given life in Greenland, and was raised there for a short while. He left as soon as he thought he could, at the age of two. He ran from home, knowing he did not belong. This had been before he had called himself August, and had went by Incubus. He'd hated such a rude and vulgar name, and vowed never to call himself by that. The moment he'd left home, he'd left that name behind, and wandered the waters, nameless and without a clue.

---
{where are you now?}

He'd been swimming. Swimming for days, hours, weeks, who knows. He didn't remember. "He" didn't have a name. His eyes drooped, and legs ached. Soon, he'd fall asleep, he knew it. As hard as the mako tried, it would hit him when he least expected it. Golden red eyes searched for a rest area, a jutting rock, a small island, anything large enough to sit on. When the water seemed to become lighter, and he felt sand under his paws, he almost cried. The water washed over the sandy island, small enough for two to sit on. Were the gods, whoever they were, giving him a land of rest. He collapsed on the sand and coughed, curling up and closing his eyes. The world was silent. The only sounds were the waves and the quiet, stuttered breathing of the small mako. He drifted off, a dreamless sleep.
When he awoke, he was not sure anymore how long he had been sleeping, or how long he'd been away. He forgot about time, it was not important. All he knew was the day and the night. His last friends were the sun and the moon, and nothing else. His throat burned, fur felt sticky and his body ached. The kid sat up looking around at the endless water all around him. He didn't know where he was, or who he was anymore. A white shape appeared in front of him, and he didn't know what to think. A mirage? The shape pulled its head up, covered in a cloak. The younger mako shivered, spooked by the other. "U-Uhm.." The shape was a mako, white face, red hair, and black chin.
"I'm Felix."
"Felix" nodded his head. "Do you know where I am?" He seemed troubled, and sort of out of it.
The brown mako shook his head, "No, I'm sorry, sir." His voice was quiet, and he was surprised by it, eyes widening before he lowered his head.
Felix sighed, shaking his head, "That's alright. Good bye." The white mako was about to dive back under when he was interrupted.
"Excuse me, sir, what day is it?"
"Hm. The 17th of August."
"... Thank you."
Felix dove back under, leaving the younger mako to his own. August, huh? I've been out a month. Mother must be worried sick. He shook his head, shoving those thoughts out of his head. He had to leave soon, find a new place to rest. Tan legs pushed themselves up, and red eyes peered around the horizon. A small, orange object fluttered toward him, and as it came closer, spinning and twirling, it was obvious that it was a leaf. Catching it in his teeth, he dropped it. A leaf...? A leaf meant trees, and trees meant land. Hope filled his tiny frame, and he plunged himself into the water once more. The water felt like air, and he felt like he was running.
~~~
Again, he swam for days, one direction for miles. He was losing the little hope he had started with. A blur of brown and orange floated in the distance, and his curiosity brought him to swim faster, well, as fast as the tired child could go. Time passed, and he felt dirt under his paws, not sand like he was used to. The feeling was strange, spongy, and just overall weird. When he climbed onto dry land and lifted his head up. The beautiful sight that met him was astonishing. Large, strong trees covered the island, big enough for a pack of makos to live healthily. Orange, brown, red, yellow, warm, welcoming colors filled the trees and littered the ground. He felt a sense of home, belonging and all of the previous exhaustion had left his body. He believed that it had been a week that he'd swam from the sand land to here, and picking up a conveniently placed sharp rock, he scurried to one of the trees, a white birch, and carved the date. 24 August.
He looked at the date for a long time, and remembered. Today was his birthday, his day when he was given life and a name. He thought maybe, maybe, this was a new chance. A chance to change himself, just like the trees changed their leaves. August. He'd run away from his home, afraid of the changes that he would have to accept. August. The sunny days were almost over. August.
He'd decided. His name, his new life, was August. This was his sanctuary. The place he belonged, where no one would dare bother him or try to change him.
~~~
This was his home, the island he had named "Evige Efterår" or eternal fall. The longer he stayed, he learned that the island never changed. The trees were forever the colors of autumn, the air was rich with the smell of dirt, and the berries and fruit grew all year long. It never snowed, and it rarely rained. August found a home, a cave on the island and filled it with trinkets. The beauty of the island inspired him to become beautiful too. He started to decorate himself, leaves, berries, sticks, were all strategically added to him, tied by the twirled silk of spiders. He became vain, trying to impress no one but himself. He feared becoming a hermit, mangy fur and a sketchy look. He thought if anyone was to come to his home, he would present himself akin to a god. A god or a prince of the forest, to look like he had been born from the trees. There was always plenty to eat, berries, fruits, small animals, small fish, crustaceans, whatever washed up. He refused to ever swim again, thinking that his fur would become ugly and would feel salty, and he let himself become an entity of the woods. His mane grew long and his body grew stronger. August had condemned himself to land, making himself unable to retain his beauty and live in the water. He had loved the ocean, but his wish to become desirable was stronger. He is happy though, even if he is stuck on land. August is happy that such a place like Evige Efterar became his home and he would have it no other way.

---
{journal excerpts?}

entry 1; August 26th Year 1
I don't know how I got here. I don't know what this place is. I found this notebook in the cave here, all the ink and previous pages are faded and I can't read them. I guess I'll use this piece of charcoal I found to write. There are some strange things here, things from a human, I think. I guess I'll keep them, since I've looked everywhere and I can't seem to see them. Oh well, they left some blankets and warm things.
~~~
September 29th Year 1
This place has kept its prettiness, and the leaves keep falling and falling. I usually spread them around and clear out trails. There's a lot of care that this place needs. All the extra leaves I use in fires or in bedding. I found out there are some animals around here, mice and rabbits really. I've always eaten fish, but never other animals. Maybe I'll learn how to catch them? Also, there's a pretty white bird that comes around. I think it's a pigeon, since it does have a few grey spots and Mother loved them so. I have to get back to work, the wind's blowing and the leaves just never end.
~~~
October 18th Year 1
I think this place is magic. It hasn't changed at all. Apples are always growing, and the leaves just seem to grow out yellow. Berries are always filling the bushes. I don't know why, but it's a little amazing. I think I'm going to call it Evige Efterar, or eternal autumn in Danish. It is a little boring to always be by myself, but I like it. I learned that it looks nice to put leaves in my mane. It has been growing a little long lately.
~~~
November 30th Year 1
I've learned that if I use silk from spiders or silk worms, I can hold the leaves in my hair better. Some of the berries that grow here look pretty when they dry, so Ive started to add those to my mane as well. It's fun to decorate myself, even if there's no one around to see. It makes me feel prepared for when someone drops by.
~~~
December 14th Year 1
It is true, the island never changes. Not a snowflake has fallen and the weather is a constant. It's sunny, or it's rainy. This place is beautiful, regardless. The colors match mine, and I feel like this is my true home. I didn't belong back there, back home. They didn't respect me. I think that as the sole dweller here, I will live here as long as I can. I will be the prince of this world, even if no one recognizes me.
~~~
[some pages are faded or ripped out, maybe even burned right out of the book]
~~~
September 19th Year 3
I don't understand anymore. Where am I? Has no one ever seen this island? Not a soul apart from the birds and the creatures. The lone pigeon still lives here, my only companion. I will continue to change myself. When someone arrives, they will realize that I am an individual. I do not belong with those of my kind. I have forgotten the waters, where the other lands are, or where I have come from. This sanctuary is the only thing that matters, and my only job is to appease the gods with my beauty, in hopes that they will accept me as one of them and grant me my rightful place as the ruler of this island. I can only wait for a message.
---

---
{bird in borrowed feathers}
[story]
August is similar to the story of the Jackdaw. He does not know who he is trying to impress, but by borrowing the materials from the earth, leaves, sticks, berries, whatever he may find, he thinks that he will impress some sort of higher power. His wish is to be accepted, but he does not know by who. He frets always, making sure if he sees something in the water, another mako or something, they will like him. He doesn't know what others think of him, because he has isolated himself, so he tries to appeal to all. August is cursed by his desires, and it almost tears him apart. Because he lives with no one, there is none to care for, so he only cares for himself.
What he does not know, is that once that higher power comes in, they will not see his outer feathers, but the ugly jackdaw that he'd become in the making.

---
{what songs describe you?}
If beings were playlists, this would be August;;
money - mystery skulls
crave you - flight facilities
running up that hill - placebo
wires - the neighborhood
crystalized - gorillaz (xx cover)
dressed me like a clown - margot and the nuclear so and so's

---
{gallery?}
by others;;
by carnage-cat on dA 2
by bebop on cs
by goldnight13 on da (i luv u 5vr bbz)
by chasing dreams on cs thank u bby
by bella. on cs 2
by ukelelefox on cs omg

by me;;
1;30 am in the morning i will siinggg
just keep swimminnn
human because lol

WIP
Last edited by saint.EXE on Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:08 pm, edited 32 times in total.
saint.EXE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ser » Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:01 pm

Username: bliss,
    Name: daun
    Personality:

(✿◠‿◠)
    major reserve
Last edited by ser on Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ser

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Krist Fullmetal » Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:02 pm

http://libranthemako.weebly.com
Click the link to go to my form!
Last edited by Krist Fullmetal on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:46 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Just here to browse some forums here and there ;u;
Krist Fullmetal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby geotalon » Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:02 pm

Vaughn, this is so beautiful ;A;