oh hes lovely :> thank you very much vaughn!! :"0
ill be keeping the name trench for him :>
the batter. wrote:

username;;

klonoa

name;;

trench

why;;

have you ever seen the bottom of a trench? what scary, wonderful creatures that lie in the dark, hunting and prowling the sands? the deepest part of the waters, hidden away, holding secrets of it's own. in a way, it's terrifying. i chose this name because of the dark markings, spiraling on his pelt, the deep red, reminiscent to the occasional lava and magma that arises from the crust. the white of his hair, gleaming in the little light that shines down, that is akin to the inside of a shell, silky smooth. "trench" seemed to fit him, this mystery surrounding him. what kind of monsters does he keep hidden away in the darkness of his mind? what wonders could be concealed in the far away glow of his heart? he holds many answers, some the questions have not been asked, and as they say, we know more about the moon, than we know about the bottom of the sea.

we all know what a trench is, i assume. a deep, dark crevice, carved into the ocean floor. some can be deeper than we can imagine, but others can be shallow. the ground is sandy, almost no rocks in sight, and that is what i see trench as. uninterrupted, almost blank, but with sealed secrets. a trench cannot say what lives inside, for it has no mouth, and it is up to you to find out. discoveries can be great, amazing, a breakthrough, but, they can also plant a seed of discord in you when you least expect it. that unsettling feeling you get when your feet can't touch the sand when you're swimming, or the feeling you get looking into a cave that seems endless. this is what it's like to look at trench, feeling those prickles up your spine and not knowing why.
saint.EXE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Makoatl #63 RU

Postby mango sherbet » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:05 am

marking for reference purposes uvu
more or less quit cs, you can contact me through: