Dominika + Kind of Cards = by Kalrine

Based on Click to view
Artist Kalrine [gallery]
Time spent 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Dominika + Kind of Cards =

Postby Kalrine » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:47 pm

This bunny is Dominika's and Ace's offspring. He is a male, and he has a sister. Like most Mellifluous Cloud Bunnies, his full color and patterns will show when he grows. He grows in 3 days after he is adopted.
Description: Colors mostly of his mother, patterns and a little color from his father.

To finish her adoption, fill out this form (gender stays the same):

Username:
Name of Bunny:
Reason for name (optional):
Personality:
Story (optional):

**NOTE: This is for Kikioblack only, as this offspring belongs to one of her bunnies. This bunny's sister will belong to TerrificTeddyGuineas.**

Read the note above! It will tell who gets this bunny!

Dain grew on: 11/18/2013

Baby Form:
Last edited by Kalrine on Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

╒══════════════════╕
► ► ► ► ► ► ► I like rhythm games. ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄
╘══════════════════╛

Kalrine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dominika + Kind of Cards =

Postby kikioblack » Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:50 pm

Username: kikioblack
Name of Bunny: Dain
Reason for name (optional):
Personality: fun loving and very active
Story (optional):
When Dain was born he had the same green ears and tail as his mother and a green band around his paws but there were no other markings. He looked nothing like his father which made the little bunny very sad. He was jealous of his sister who had traits of both of their parents. One day he sat alone by a blueberry bush wishing that people would believe that he was the son of The King of Cards, the most glamorous one of all. His silence was disturbed by his sister who pestered him until he finally told her. Dain feared of humiliation but his sister did not laugh at him instead she sat there and thought for a moment before getting up and wondering off. She came back a few moments later with a bunch of berry's, she then began to rub them all over his back. He began to protest but his sister continued telling him to just hold still. After a few minutes she completed her work, there were three blue diamond shaped patters down his back. He was overcome with joy and from that day on when the blue began to fad he and his sister would go out and fill them back in until one day the colors stayed on their own.
kikioblack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me