Based on Click to view
Artist Viego [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour
Drawing sessions 3
58 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Mutato #322

Postby Viego » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:18 pm

What is a Mutato?

In a rapidly changing world of rapidly accumulating toxic waste, Mutatoes take to the sky.
These creatures, affectionately dubbed Mutatoes, are a sad combination of an unknown creature, radioactive material, and a potato.
They live in the sky and consume UV radiation. They are the new era of Super Man.

At birth Mutatoes are about the size of a potato and can grow to around the size of a basketball.
Generally they are busy creatures who would prefer flying to being carried.
The Mutato is filled with the same kind of gases that its tail is made of.
These gases are currently unidentified, but are lighter than air- enabling them to fly.
They can stay in the air for a maximum of 20 hours straight before they need to land and "rest".
Though, when they can't be in the air, Mutatoes pace... a lot.

You may add one extra
Things you must include:
+Your Username
+Name of the Mutato
++Reason for choosing the name
+Write a short story on this mutato (max 250 words):

you have until
Nov 30th
to submit an application

you then have until
Dec 3rd
to finish your application for judging

Congratulations . sakorian rage .
Last edited by Viego on Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
⠀⠀⠀⠀
I want to eradicate all
unsolved mysteries
from⠀⠀⠀⠀this⠀⠀⠀⠀world
◤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀◥
todd or viego
nby lesbian • any/purr

uma storagewermz

◣⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀◢

and bring happiness to
𝔼 𝕍 𝔼 ℝ 𝕐 𝕆 ℕ 𝔼
Viego

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mutato #322

Postby Tsukiko-pyon » Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:33 pm

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1867561][img]http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/356/8/f/mutato_322_small_by_akai_umi-d6yxkfu.gif[/img][/url]
Last edited by Tsukiko-pyon on Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Tsukiko-pyon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowseph » Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:05 pm

+Your Username
Snow!
+Name of the Mutato
++Reason for choosing the name
+Write a short story on this mutato (max 250 words):

reserved
    i'm not that active... i pop in every now and then out of boredom or nostalgia.
    i'm keeping my stuff unless otherwise stated.

he/they. queer. adult. multi&mixed media artist.
    discord: eat_plant
Snowseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cygnus » Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:09 pm

res
Cygnus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MacGyver » Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:20 pm

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

QUESTION NO. 1
Tell Us About yourself

Hello there! ^^
My current username is .:: MacGyver ::.
- I've also been known as 1995yope and ASJ::H.Heyes,
but I've been known as Mac for quite a while now.

QUESTION NO. 2
What is this cuties name?

After much pondering and thought,
I decided on naming her 'Annie Denver'.

QUESTION NO. 3
Why did you pick that name?

First, I chose the name Annie Oakley in honor
of the American sharpshooter - an extremely
talented woman. Then I thought of "Little Sure Shot"
which was one of Annie's billings when she
was with Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show.
BUT I finally chose Annie (to honor Annie Oakley)
and Denver as her last name. Denver comes
from John Denver; one of my
favorite country/folk singers. His real last
name was Deutschendorf, but because
his name was too long to fit on most marquees,
he changed it to 'Denver' after the
capital of his favorite state [Colorado].

QUESTION NO. 4
Short Story

There was once a mutato who loved to paint.
It was her passion, her very soul. There came a
time one day when she could no longer find a
canvas large enough to hold her newest
creation that she was planning - which was
a veritable masterpiece. She looked up longingly
at the vast skies above the desert where she
sat, and pondered. If only I could have the sky as
my canvas, she thought. Suddenly, a beautiful
maiden appeared and asked the young mutato,
"What is it you wish?"
"I wish I could have the sky as my canvas," the
little mutato replied, knowing the maiden was a
desert fairy. Desert fairies were generally known
as powerful and generous fairies. The artist hoped
to take advantage of this great opportunity.
"You are sure of your wish?"
"Oh yes!"
"Then it is done," the fairy said with a nod.
Now, every time the sun sets and on the dawning
of the mornings, the mutato paints the skies.
But not every wish comes without a price.
The fairy was aware of the mutato's greed and for
eternity she will continue to use the sky as her
canvas, trapped in her own painting.

[EXTRA]
Theme Song

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Last edited by MacGyver on Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:54 am, edited 25 times in total.
MacGyver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GIGABITE » Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:24 pm

~

~Your Username~
Stormfly, but you can call me Storm, Stormy, Raine, or KC. I am a non-owner and I have been stalking the Mutato thread looking for one that speaks to me and this is the one! Good luck everyone, lovely forms! <3

~Name of the Mutato~
Strider

~Reason for choosing the name~
There are many reasons why I consider Strider a suitable name for this particular Mutato. I'll keep it generally short, as to not bore you with my rambling on about the reason I would choose this name for this gorgeous Mutato. However, I would fancy informing you of my reasoning for selecting the particular name Strider out of all possible names available.
+I see the name Strider fits the general personality of Mutatoes. They are always moving. Whether up above the horizon, or pacing in the clearings- Mutatoes are always on the move. They are a creature of grace and momentum. The word "stride" gives me the thoughts of something that would move about as such.
+Strider was also the name of a beloved dog in a book with the same name; "Strider." I loved this book when I was younger and somehow this Mutato reminded me of it. Perhaps it was the feel of the wilderness, or the controversial one; the feeling of being trapped. It gives me a strange, two-fold feeling and this is one of the things that makes this Mutato so interesting
+Strider is a very catchy name overall. Combined with the two reasons above, this reason for selecting this memorable name is the icing on the cake, as they say.

~Write a short story on this Mutato~
Many people would see Strider as an outcast. A nobody. Strider had no way of gaining the reputation that some of the more outgoing Mutatoes had. Strider was forced to live on the side, staring into the crowd. Wanting to speak, but not enough courage to dare utter even a sound.
Strider spent his days like any other "outcast." Lonely pacing and meaningless drifting through the sky. No purpose. No desire to be anything. Or perhaps it burned within him, but his insecurity kept him from fulfilling anything his heart urged him to do.
Strider occasionally felt a flutter within him. A burst of intuition. His heart spoke of a destiny of greatness. But he never obliged. He would square up to the idea, then wallow before the crowd, smothered with anxiety.
At some point in time -whether it be a heartbeat, or a thousand days- Strider made a friend, of sorts. A lone butterfly, as desolate as Strider. Nowhere to be, no one to meet.
He followed the butterfly for days, from tundras to deserts. Speaking to the quiet creature as if it could hear him. Understand him like any other. Even if it was incapable of responding to his speeches and ventures.
Somehow, the little butterfly inspired Strider. For the first time, he stood before a crowd. For the first time, he spoke what he thought.
For the first time, Strider was as true in reality, as he was in his heart.
And no one could change that.

~
Last edited by GIGABITE on Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:02 am, edited 5 times in total.

Bisexual - Non-Binary - Any pronouns
Characters - DeviantArt

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
GIGABITE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lindsey. » Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:28 pm

Hello, I'm Lindsey. I'm a non owner, but am hoping to be one. I was both and raised, but now moved far away, in Arizona. Arizona a desert place, it's hot and sandy. No we don't rude camels everywhere and would die for water. It's a normal environment! The cacti remind me of home, with my dad there. They remind me of him, my fiends I left when I was 6, my past. Bringing up your past can be good you know? And that's how this baby is to me. Well, it isn't all about me, so enjoy the form!

This baby's name would be "Fénix". In Arizona, there's a city named Phoenix. I was born near there, "Fénix" is Phoenix in Spanish. Most Spanish live in Arizona considering it's along the Mexican American border line.

Fénix, also called Fien, pawed his way down the street of the hot mucky city. He grew weaker as it felt like time was flying. He checked the town clock before he took a sharp turn left into the clothing shop,"12:45 Am" he mumbled fumbling into the formal shop in a rush. He had until 2:30. His big day was coming so soon! He was seeing his best friends wedding! He wished it was his, but he was appreciative for his friend. He was his best man, they'd both dreamed of this day! It was coming for once' he shouldn't be so jealous! He felt guilty as he slapped the near tux on the check out counter. The person rang him up, sliding the slums clothed under and put of the bright scanner. He nodded a thank you and threw the bag over his shoulder and ran chasing down a taxi. The driver grunted and unlocked the doors as he slipped on the front seat. The driver turned on classical as Fénix nodded his head and hummed. He approached the church to see the brides made blabbering about how "sweet" or "Romantic" this was going to be. Fénix passed them all locking the door in the bathroom. He tidied his tie in as he left the room and headed to the leading hall with the groom. His friend hugged him exited for his day of marriage.the rush suddenly took place as his friend was dragged into the praising room where the marking shall happen. He smiled weakly as he was torn away, ready to be there for HER. Fénix wanted so hard for his day to come. He followed the lines into the wedding room as the bride revealed herself as everyone awed. The wedding was wonderdul! He was so happy for his friend, and his friend would be happy for him too, on his big day.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Girl, Single, United States, Dogs<3
I love Australian Shephards! SO CUTE!
PM me any time, I love talking!
My favorite color is Peachy Pink!

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

dogs are / /
❥ ❥ ❥ REAL
Image ↶ ↶
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

-------------------------------
Lindsey.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pichuiis » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:27 pm

Reserve :D
Nevermind! :D
Last edited by pichuiis on Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Image Lurv U c:

pichuiis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby epimetheus » Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:57 pm

um uh dropping out >.>
Last edited by epimetheus on Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
epimetheus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hotchner » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:28 pm

ImageImage

+Your Username+
"Hello, My username is Pay The Ransom"
+Name of the Mutato+
"I will call him Niawn"
+Reason for choosing the name+
"I was thinking a long time about this, trying to see what Words that came into my mind when I looked at this, the first Word that came into my mind was night and dawn, so I put this together, Night + dawn = Niawn. Not so creative... but I like it."
+Write a short story on this mutato+
Niawn opened his dark pink Eyes, the light from the early dawn blinded him. "Ugh" He sighed and turned around from the sun, he blinked and looked up, he saw a big bird that was sitting on one of the cactus. Niawn stood slowly up as he stared back at the bird. That bird had stalked him since he got lost in the desert. Niawn ran towards the bird and waved with his hands, try to make the bird be scared and fly away, but it didn't work. Suddenly, unexpectedly the bird flew down and took Niawn with it's Sharp powerful talons. "GAAAAH!" Niawn screamed as he's feet lifted of the ground. After some seconds he was high up in the air, he tried to get free from the bird's big feets. But he thought it was pointless, he was gonna die here.
He was in the air a few minutes but then suddenly the bird dropped him, Niawn screamed as he fell down, towards the ground.
His tiny body hit a sand hill and he began to roll down from it. When he finally stopped Rolling he notice he was on the edge of the of the desert, he was staring into a Deep big jungle, He smiled and stood up.
"Well that was easy. Like Always" He said happily and began to walk into the jungle for a new adventure.

+Niawn's personality+
Niawn is a pretty scared Mutatoe, but that doesn't stop him to go on adventures. He loves nature and being outside in different habitats. His favorite places is the desert and the snowy mountrains. He also loves animals. He's pretty egoistic but kind, funny and a good listener

Last edited by Hotchner on Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.
❀ i remember chickensmoothie, the good ol times ❀
Hotchner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me