Based on Click to view
Artist Kalrine [gallery]
Time spent 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Mellifluous Cloud Bunny #10 - ADOPTED

Postby Kalrine » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:34 am

She is a female. Like most Mellifluous Cloud Bunnies, her full color and patterns will show when she grows. She grows in 3 days after she is adopted.
Description: This pure white bunny has dark blue, medium blue, and light blue markings. Her nose is a dark blue, and always cold.

To win her, fill out this form (gender stays the same):

Username:
Name of Bunny:
Reason for name (optional):
Personality:
Story (optional, but boosts your chances by a lot):

Ends November 15th. If nobody posts by November 15th, the next post after the due date will be the automatic winner.

Based on: PM if you want to know. (Litter 3 Based on: Seasons) (By the way, all bunnies in this litter will have 1 mutation! All mutations are different.)

Hard decision!

Kagura wrote:Username:Kagura
Name of Bunny: Frost lily
Reason for name (optional):None
Personality:calm, relaxed
Story (optional, but boosts your chances by a lot): She jumped out of her burrow expecting to see snow everywhere, only to find nothing. Not even a speck of snow anywhere. She stormed around yelling * I HATE THIS PLACE! IT'S TO HOT FOR IT TO EVEN HAVE RAIN! NEVER MIND SNOW!*. Her mother soon came out hearing all the noise, but only to find her tracks leading off into a neighborhood that was dangerous for any bunny, because they had a spray that killed bunnies if they stayed to long. Her mother ran after her and followed her tracks and scent. She came deeper into the neighborhood, starting to feel tired. She found her bunny collapsed on the floor, so weak she couldn't get up. Her mother ran to her fainted bunny, barely managing to lift her up and leave the neighborhood.

But, this is the winning form!
Frost lily grew on: 11/18/2013

Baby Form:
Last edited by Kalrine on Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:50 am, edited 3 times in total.

╒══════════════════╕
► ► ► ► ► ► ► I like rhythm games. ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄
╘══════════════════╛

Kalrine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mellifluous Cloud Bunny #10

Postby Tabbster » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:20 am

Username:Kagura
Name of Bunny: Frost lily
Reason for name (optional):None
Personality:calm, relaxed
Story (optional, but boosts your chances by a lot): She jumped out of her burrow expecting to see snow everywhere, only to find nothing. Not even a speck of snow anywhere. She stormed around yelling * I HATE THIS PLACE! IT'S TO HOT FOR IT TO EVEN HAVE RAIN! NEVER MIND SNOW!*. Her mother soon came out hearing all the noise, but only to find her tracks leading off into a neighborhood that was dangerous for any bunny, because they had a spray that killed bunnies if they stayed to long. Her mother ran after her and followed her tracks and scent. She came deeper into the neighborhood, starting to feel tired. She found her bunny collapsed on the floor, so weak she couldn't get up. Her mother ran to her fainted bunny, barely managing to lift her up and leave the neighborhood.
Last edited by Tabbster on Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Tabbster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mellifluous Cloud Bunny #10

Postby Gryffindor's Sword » Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:46 pm

Username: TerrificTeddyGuineas
Name of Bunny: First Winter's Frozen Snow
Reason for name: When you look outside and you see the sunset over the newly fallen snow, it has a unique beauty. Not just any beauty but a beauty of its own. This little girl reminds me of that. A few inches of snow on the ground, the sunset reflecting off of it, nothing is the same as it.
Personality: Very jumpy and happy. Loves to imagine she's prancing around in the snow. She enjoys the company of others.
Story: Born on a cold winter night, icicles and snow in the den her mother dug. Frozen Snow ( As her friends called her ) almost froze herself. It started on her back, and ended on her nose. To this day you can still feel a chill if you touch her nose. Several weeks after her birth, an eagle flew into her mothers den. Because she blended in with the ground, she was spared. Her family was not so lucky. Now she enjoys comig down to earth and prancing around in the snow. She enjoys the compan of Snowshoe hares because they have similar habits to her.
✞✞I'm Christian and believe in God, Jesus
Christ his Son, and the Holy Spirit. 96% of teens
won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you
are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞✞

I was TerrificTeddyGuineas.
Gryffindor's Sword

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups