Kia entry! by Panne

Based on Click to view
Artist Panne [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kia entry!

Postby Panne » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:33 pm

Ahhh I love working with this pallette, I don't usually work with such bright colors ;u;<3
I like how it turned out though, and I hope you guys do too!

username;; Panne
why do you want to be an artist;; I'm just going to start out by saying that I haven't been a part of the Kia community. I don't tend to adopt adoptables(or any Characters, for the matter), but let me tell you; I love designing them! I've been searching around for active adoptables to join, ever since my own have died off and failed miserably xD
I've just recently found a newfound joy in designing characters, and it really makes me happy and helps calm my mind(just as art in general does). From the looks of it, the Kia community seems like such a wonderful community, and I'd love to be part of it!
how often do you spend on the computer each day;; A lot more than I'd care to admit, orz;; At least 4 hours on a busy day, though.
would you be able to keep up with all the artist duties;; (found in the competition post) Yes, I can keep up with it. Of course, if something ever comes up I will be sure to notify you!
would you be loyal and active as a kiamara artist;;Yes, I feel as if I will have a hard time not coloring these! I also have good judgement, and I won't show bias towards anyone, ever.
would you happen to be a person who (if asked) would want to be a nursery growth or regular nursery artist;; Although I'd rather do nursery growth, either would be fine if I got asked!

xxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxx.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! I'm Panne!
Feel free to call me
Pan! I like art and
video games! My
PMs are always open
for chatting or help!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Panne

My pets
My items