Podcreature #1 - Litter 1 - ADOPTED by Kalrine

Based on Click to view
Artist Kalrine [gallery]
Time spent 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Podcreature #1 - Litter 1 - ADOPTED

Postby Kalrine » Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:45 pm

He is a male. Like most Podcreatures, his full color and patterns will show when he grows. He grows in 3 days after he is adopted.
Description:

To win him, fill out this form (gender stays the same):

Username:
Name of Podling:
Reason for name (optional):
Personality:
Story (optional, but boosts your chances by a lot):

Ended November 14th. Nobody posted by November 14th, so the next post after the due date will be the automatic winner.

TerrificTeddyGuineas wrote:Username: TerrificTeddyGuineas
Name of Podling: Galaxy
Reason for name (optional): He reminds me of space and galaxies. The darkness with specks of light colors reminded me of space and stars and planets
Personality: A kind, gentle Podling who enjoys the company of anyone. Very social
Story (optional, but boosts your chances by a lot): A little pod kings pops his head into the world for the first time. It was late at night and all of the tourists had gone home. Except for one. An older lady, maybe 65, was looking up into the sky. It was her favorite thing to do. Her husband had died and she wanted a friend to fill he empty space. Looking into the night sky gave her comfort. When the little Podling crawled out if the nest he sat right into front of the woman. He knew it was destiny that he live with her. He loved space, she loved space. It was meant to be.

This is his auto adopter! **Note: This will be the only Podcreature that will/was available for auto adoption.**
Galaxy grew on: 11/11/2013. From his growth he gained: Bigger size, stripe markings, and his front fin blades.

Baby Form:
Last edited by Kalrine on Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:44 am, edited 6 times in total.

╒══════════════════╕
► ► ► ► ► ► ► I like rhythm games. ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄
╘══════════════════╛

Kalrine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Podcreature #1 - Litter 1

Postby Gryffindor's Sword » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:13 pm

Username: TerrificTeddyGuineas
Name of Podling: Galaxy
Reason for name (optional): He reminds me of space and galaxies. The darkness with specks of light colors reminded me of space and stars and planets
Personality: A kind, gentle Podling who enjoys the company of anyone. Very social
Story (optional, but boosts your chances by a lot): A little pod kings pops his head into the world for the first time. It was late at night and all of the tourists had gone home. Except for one. An older lady, maybe 65, was looking up into the sky. It was her favorite thing to do. Her husband had died and she wanted a friend to fill he empty space. Looking into the night sky gave her comfort. When the little Podling crawled out if the nest he sat right into front of the woman. He knew it was destiny that he live with her. He loved space, she loved space. It was meant to be.
✞✞I'm Christian and believe in God, Jesus
Christ his Son, and the Holy Spirit. 96% of teens
won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you
are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞✞

I was TerrificTeddyGuineas.
Gryffindor's Sword

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups