Dark Shine by Reiji

Based on Click to view
Artist Reiji [gallery]
Time spent 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Dark Shine

Postby Reiji » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:11 pm

(P.S It's hard to really copy the full reference, So picture is different.)
Username - Masky
Hello, My name is Dark Shine.
I'm a Night Fury but my stripe glows in dark
That's the only thing that weak about me
Well you know since Night Fury always go out at night
My stripe glows which make me the target
So i always go out at Afternoon
Other Night Fury hates me because of that...
I want to change if i can but... I born like this
I guess this is my fate? Being hated...
Oh sorry for that!
My age was 15, A pretty young one right?
I am a both gender Night Fury but i look like a boy
But mostly a girl....
I live alone in a cave and always go out at night.
I also can glow my stripe brighter
And make anyone blind for about 10 minutes to 1 hour?

My personality? Sure!
I hate Love because it's gross,
I like being Quite,
I hate being around with other dragon,
Moody, Which mean i easily change emotion,
Lonely, Brave and other...
Well i not gonna tell you.
No i not Playful, I not Shy,
I not Happy, and never will.
I.. Kinda always smile when alone.

My history?...

(Art by Rakkun)
It was a Cold Night, I hatched when the Full Moon arrived. My egg was left alone in a field, I get out of there and walk around searching for my parents, Then i discover a Night Fury Dead Body, Now i know it's my Mother and Father.. But who killed them? I saw human around walking towards it since i can't fly and weak i hide in bush nearby, They pick my parents up and go somewhere. I don't know what to do now.. Left alone and Weak.. The only things i am thinking is 'Am i going to survive?' I then walk around the field once more searching for any dragon, Or just any thing... I fainted at that night.

I open my eyes, And i was in a cave i saw a Dragon that have stripes like me but he is bigger a bit "Morning Sleepy Head!" He say with a smile to me. He is a newborn just like me but he look like a bit older "You're lucky i found ya, Or you will be frozen out there." He say again then he take a fish that was placed somewhere in the cave "Here, You can eat it." He say then looked outside the cave "My name is Torunn what yours?" He spoke as he sit on the floor 'My name is... I don't know...' I reply to him, Well i don't really know my name since i born and then my parents die... "You don't know? Then give yourself one!" He say then he take a fish and eat it slowly, 'I don't have any idea..' I say while standing up, Eating the fish he gave me. "How about Dark Shine?" He say after he done chewing the fish, 'That sounds good!' I then feel a weird feeling.. I think you call it Happy. "I wanna go hunt fish! You stay here since you're weak okay?" I nodded, Then he run out of the cave and goes to a river. He is Brave, I mean who a newborn that already know how to catch fish and breath fire? Well he know!

It night, I am cold.. He came with a animal fur then smiled and say "Take this, It will make your warmer." He is nice, He also really look like me... But he's a male.. Well i don't really care about that, I sleep after a few minutes thinking about something and dream about my parents, With me and... Him? Does it mean we're twins? But... Our parents not look like us they both look like other Night Fury how we be like this? I wake up and i saw Torunn looking outside the cave, I feel healthier now so i can walk, I walk slowly to him then i saw he crying 'What's wrong?' i asked him "Do you have a dream last night? About our parents?" When i hear he said that now i know we really are twins! But... Why he cried? I nodded as yes then he say "I saw the Human killed them, They shouting and saw me luckily i able to fly... But then i fell into the water to the deep... As my stripe glows something brought me up... I saw you hiding in the bushes but to scared to talk to you so i just follow you.." 'It means.. You're me brother?' "Yes.." He hugged me while crying, I don't know why he sad... I go no emotion when he do that..

The day pass, Me and Torunn now is a Happy Night Fury together, But the other dragon don't like us.. So we lives alone, Then that night my wings broke and i was outside my stripe glows brighter... Making the human came i tried to run but my claws was frozen, A arrow came to me I close my eye to be ready then.. Torunn was in front of me blocking the arrow hit his wing which make it's wounded "Come!" He put me on his back then he run, He got hit my more arrow but he keep running then human surrounded us.. Torunn does something with his stripe he glows them "Run now! It can't hold them longer!" he can't move then i say i won't leave him, But he say to leave him there so i did... Then i know he make them blind but for a few minutes then after is disappear.. .They killed him, So i run to the forest living alone again...

The best i can do, WHAT =-= I am not a form maker KAY?
reiji/aza/jiwoon/yin ∆ they/them
Reiji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me