Based on Click to view
Artist TheGirlWhoHeldAPen [gallery]
Time spent 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Entry #4

Postby TheGirlWhoHeldAPen » Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:26 am

Rainbow themed
.north. and I are cousins who now live only a small distance from each other. We will occasional gift each other, and it may be on the same wi-fi. Please don't ban us.

тнє σηℓу яєαѕση ωє нσℓ∂ ση мємσяíєѕ ѕσ тígнт,
íѕ вє¢αυѕє мємσяíєѕ ωση'т ¢нαηgє,
ωнєη єνєяутнíηg єℓѕє ∂σєѕ.

“Magic's just science that we don't understand yet.”

― Arthur C. Clarke
TheGirlWhoHeldAPen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Entry #4

Postby fairy king » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:23 am

I have decided to give everyone little hints to help them out in the competition because If anyone were to become an artist these are things I would like them to look out for.

I really like this little guy, It's very colourful and I love how you gave him a rainbow Aura. I can really imagine this little one being a happy little girl with a name like Aurora. That is something that I really like to see in an entry, something where I can automatically see it's personality and a name that fits it perfectly, so you did a good job with this one. The only thing that I would suggest is changing the charm colour to something a little more suiting. Not a rainbow, because that would be a little too much rainbow in one Tsubasa Fox, but I don't think the colour suits it. You don't need to change anything if you don't want to but I just decided to give everyone some hints.
fairy king

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me