Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

The one who got forgotten - Letho Ocianis by Tundra

Artist Tundra [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

The one who got forgotten - Letho Ocianis

Postby Tundra » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:39 pm

Well lets see, yes he is one of my characters but, who here can guess who he is? XD Or for that matter who's his brother?..and note, this guy here, is older then his brother.

Edit: Finally figured out a name for him XD, hes letho Ocianis which if im right means forgotten tides XD. Letho meaning forgotten Ocianis meaning tides.
Last edited by Tundra on Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage
To re-size your pet groups to show more pets on a single, add this &pageSize=(# per page here) to the end of your groups URL
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The one who got forgotten

Postby wulvesfanqqnaf » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:53 pm

wow i have never seen your art yet how amazing xD
Idk what put here so take this random text. Not gonna be on as much due to inrl stuff
wulvesfanqqnaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Nonexistant » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:22 am

When I saw this in your gallery I was like "VERTO!" but then I was like "wait wut? No...?"
>u> So could it be his brother? *u*

This guy is pretty awesome XD
BTW, I started working on Denver and Deshal's story. I can tell you about it through PM if you're interested.
~My characters have new homes now. This account will no longer be used; quit CS, probably for good.
((Eriecht given to my sister to take care of until further notice!!))
~Nonexistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tundra » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:46 am

Lon'qu wrote:When I saw this in your gallery I was like "VERTO!" but then I was like "wait wut? No...?"

BTW, I started working on Denver and Deshal's story. I can tell you about it through PM if you're interested.

Whats funny, I so knew that would happen XD. He dose look quiet a bit like Verto, and, for good reason.

DUN DUN DUN! Yes, Verto has a bro XD. Though as far as Verto knows hes dead, and died back in the fire. He was in the backrooms when the fire broke out(typical rebellious teen XD), so it was never really known he even existed as I didn't write it into Verto's story(well, not really WROTE as i haven't written it yet).

O btw, hes a vamp as well, but willingly so he could help. He has a completely different mindset on Vamps compared to Verto who slays. This guy, he protects and saves those who don't do wrong, vamps that feed because they have to stuff like that. Reason? he was so saved by the vamp who killed his parents..Though he doesn't know this he was passed out from the smoke.

Verto on the other hand USUALLY will just kill a vamp on sight..hates them that much XD Amber is so an exception. (actually this concept was my original concept for Kaeton in the RP, I decided like HALF way though that hey! you look close enough to verto, LETS MAKE HIM A BRO)
To re-size your pet groups to show more pets on a single, add this &pageSize=(# per page here) to the end of your groups URL
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wulvesfanqqnaf » Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:31 pm

whoa ok then XD
Idk what put here so take this random text. Not gonna be on as much due to inrl stuff
wulvesfanqqnaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Nonexistant » Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:19 am

Tundra wrote:
Lon'qu wrote:When I saw this in your gallery I was like "VERTO!" but then I was like "wait wut? No...?"

Whats funny, I so knew that would happen XD. He dose look quiet a bit like Verto, and, for good reason.

DUN DUN DUN! Yes, Verto has a bro XD. Though as far as Verto knows hes dead, and died back in the fire. He was in the backrooms when the fire broke out(typical rebellious teen XD), so it was never really known he even existed as I didn't write it into Verto's story(well, not really WROTE as i haven't written it yet).

O btw, hes a vamp as well, but willingly so he could help. He has a completely different mindset on Vamps compared to Verto who slays. This guy, he protects and saves those who don't do wrong, vamps that feed because they have to stuff like that. Reason? he was so saved by the vamp who killed his parents..Though he doesn't know this he was passed out from the smoke.

Verto on the other hand USUALLY will just kill a vamp on sight..hates them that much XD Amber is so an exception. (actually this concept was my original concept for Kaeton in the RP, I decided like HALF way though that hey! you look close enough to verto, LETS MAKE HIM A BRO)

Ah, I see >u> *so loves being right*
So this guy is kind of like Dalton (who won't kill a vampire as long as it is innocently eating outside of the town; its just trying to survive).
Will this fellow be in the RP too then?
~My characters have new homes now. This account will no longer be used; quit CS, probably for good.
((Eriecht given to my sister to take care of until further notice!!))
~Nonexistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tundra » Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:15 pm

Probably, but after the whole thing with Kaeton and Morgana. I still need to develop him a bit more.
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tundra » Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:17 pm

Lon'qu wrote:
Tundra wrote:

Ah, I see >u> *so loves being right*
So this guy is kind of like Dalton (who won't kill a vampire as long as it is innocently eating outside of the town; its just trying to survive).
Will this fellow be in the RP too then?

Actually, not quite the same as Dalton. He will kill slayers if he has the chance to, or feels he can. Just because he can, and finds that most try to kill him anyway. Dalton, well, Dalton only kills vamps, This boy kills both. Verto kills both, but only when a slayer attacks him and he cant convince them he means no harm to anyone(unless hes REALLY hungry XD)
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me