7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by mint.

by mint.

mint's entries

Postby mint. » Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:22 am

MY ENTRIES: KIAMARA ARTIST COMPETITION 2013

username;; mint.
      why do you want to be an artist;; honestly, a few years ago, i would have never touched a tablet nor explored using Paint Tool SAI. so i admit i am new to the entire "digital art" and "digital user made adoptable" idea, but i absolutely love it! i have helped code forms and felt the enthusiasm in everyone's messages as i casually scroll through. perhaps i may not have entered in any of these competitions, but i am fully aware of the popularity of kias, and how much effort everyone puts into their forms. for me, being a kiamara artist would mean spreading more joy and happiness, and giving everyone a chance to own a kia, one person at a time.
      it seems like a ridiculous plan, but i truly hope that every one of CS's members can experience the honor of owning a kia, and the happiness it brings. because everyone deserves happiness; even if i don't know them.
      it may not be a good excuse, but that is truly my reason. i found that the new CS rules had scared off many, and that i feel the boards are becoming more and more empty. i want to do something; i want it to be fun again, like it was just a year ago. i guess i may not qualify for being an artist, as i am not as experienced as everyone else, but i would like a chance to prove myself.
      being a kia artist looks so fun, and the staff are just lovely. but, i don't need to say that because you (apple, i would assume), already know that.

how often do you spend on the computer each day;; way too much. i can give an rough estimate of 2-5 hours each day, but that is generally on the internet (on my computer or tablet). i believe that gives me ample time to create kiamaras, chat with some of the owners (present and future), and judge forms without rush or bias. usually, i have more time on odd days (monday, wednesday, etc), and i will be online usually all of saturday, every week. and sadly, i rarely do go for road trips without wifi or places exotic, so i can definitely fulfill all of the artist's rules.
      would you be able to keep up with all the artist duties;; yes, of course! i am generally a person that likes order, and i understand why they are there, so why wouldn't i? honestly, one of my flaws is that i lack confidence online, meaning that i might ask many questions to make sure everything is correct and nothing breaks rules. (so apple or other staff, you may receive a few PMs from me, i shall warn you /lol)
      secondly, if you read beginning with my username, you probably stumbled upon "why do you want to be an artist" before this section, so i should not have to repeat myself. i want to bring joy to everyone, and that is why i want to be an artist, so i definitely would ask for suggestions, not just from users, but from (fellow) staff members, who i may call peers in the future. i consider all comments critical, and i really would love to receive advice and help to make my skills and kiamaras better (though they are already pretty awesome :3).
      and i will have no problem with creating at least one bi-weekly. i promise. (XD)

would you be loyal and active as a kiamara artist;; of course! by entering this competition, i have already pledged to you my full dedication to the species. if i entered this competition not to stay until the end, why would i enter? i believe i have ample time online, and being active wouldn't be an issue (if it will in the future, i will contact a staff first thing).
      would you happen to be a person who (if asked) would want to be a nursery growth or regular nursery artist;; sure. why not? my goal is just to help out in whatever way i can, so of course!

Last bumped by mint. on Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:22 am.
mint.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me