Butterfly Snake #3

Postby Wolfan Terror » Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:30 pm

iHolli wrote:
Username:
Holliween
Name:
Ghost
Personality:
Ghost is an odd creature with an obsession for Venus Flytraps. While he is extremely reluctant to interact with any one or any thing, offer him anything involving one of the strange and dangerous plants and he will instantly give you all his attention, though his attention span is usually rather short. Ghost is not one to lose his temper easily, and he hides annoyance or other forms of anger or distress well. He is calm in any situation, which can at times be the worst treatment- if he is upset with you in any way, he will not speak or make any act toward you, but will stare at you until you feel so guilty that you break down and beg him to look away. Yet Ghost would not hurt a fly, figuratively speaking - after all, he does love his Venus Flytraps.

.Holli.
Last edited by Wolfan Terror on Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:31 am, edited 4 times in total.
ImageImageImageImage
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Butterfly Snake #3

Postby jillybean711 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:57 pm

reserve
ImageDeviantart

Hello I'm Jilly! I am an artist, writer, gamer, and I love creating characters. I am a nerd at heart about literature, films, and bugs! I'm now mostly active on deviantart, but on rare occasions I visit Chickensmoothie to look around.
jillybean711

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfan Terror » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:22 am

You can't reserve it
ImageImageImageImage
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A Wandering Tiger » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:34 am

Username: A Wandering Tiger
Name: Fang
Personality: His dark appearance is sometimes taken the wrong way -He's scary, but he's loyal to other butterfly snakes that he knows. If you don't know him or he doesn't like you, however, then prepare to be his enemy.
A Wandering Tiger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iHolli » Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:45 pm

Username:
Holliween
Name:
Ghost
Personality:
Ghost is an odd creature with an obsession for Venus Flytraps. While he is extremely reluctant to interact with any one or any thing, offer him anything involving one of the strange and dangerous plants and he will instantly give you all his attention, though his attention span is usually rather short. Ghost is not one to lose his temper easily, and he hides annoyance or other forms of anger or distress well. He is calm in any situation, which can at times be the worst treatment- if he is upset with you in any way, he will not speak or make any act toward you, but will stare at you until you feel so guilty that you break down and beg him to look away. Yet Ghost would not hurt a fly, figuratively speaking - after all, he does love his Venus Flytraps.

.Holli.
iHolli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfan Terror » Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:09 am

Holliween wrote:
Username:
Holliween
Name:
Ghost
Personality:

.Holli.

I like that he likes Venus flytraps, you win :)
ImageImageImageImage
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iHolli » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:10 am

Wolfan Terror wrote:
Holliween wrote:
Username:
Holliween
Name:
Ghost
Personality:

.Holli.

I like that he likes Venus flytraps, you win :)

{qwq Thank you so much, I'm really excited to have won Ghost!}

.Holli.
iHolli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me