Destine for Flying (Bat&Owl Semi lit RP) New and Accepting!

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

A new animal will be Mice, but now you can choose another

Poll ended at Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:32 am

Lynx/bobcats
No votes
Deer
20%
Birds
80%

Total votes : 5

Destine for Flying (Bat&Owl Semi lit RP) New and Accepting!

Postby .silk. » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:51 am

The sound of talons clipping onto tree branches and bats shuffling to keep warm in the cold winter of December, a war breaks out between owls and bats. An owl named Bayzelger, leader of the owl parliament called, Air Talons, led the owls to attack the bats tree. While the leader of the bat colony, Fernglades died, most of his colony, Fern Wings, escaped. Only a few bats remain captive at the tree.

Owls and bats have been at war for centuries. Owls have invaded the bat colony's tree, leaving the bats to find a new home. Some owls stalk the bats for easy meals, and even some bats remain captive back at the tree. The owls are after the bats to bring them back to the tree to keep them as treasures. The bats must fly and make it to safety. While avoiding owls and hungry bats.
Last edited by .silk. on Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
.silk.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

War between wings (Rules)

Postby .silk. » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:06 am

♢ All of Tess’ rules apply
♢ No godmodding (no playing anyones character)
♢ No powerplay (Playing invinsible)
♢ No falling in love with your other characters (Its boring)
♢ BE ACTIVE LIKE REALLY ACTIVE! (This rp must go on for a while)
♢ Talk like “this” in rp (Make things easy)
♢ When out of roleplay use {} [] ()
♢ Limit of characters is six (Maybe we can keep genders even this way ^^;)
♢ Make sure you include everyone (Its not fun to be left out.)
♢ St*r out cuss words (The vowels please)Code - *Loone*
♢ Fade to black when breeding/mating and birthing (This is a family website, be respectful)
♢ Give recaps and try to pay attention when someone says something out of RP (Listen to me)
♢ You can not RP until I accept you (This is a safety measure I use to make sure you are good to go)
♢ Respect one another (I want this to be at the top of your brain)
♢ Try to make your characters different then other players, it gets OLD (Its not fun to have the same)
All breeds are accepted, if owls and bats get boring, tell me and I can add a poll for more animals.
Let me make this very clear, if I do allow for other animals, there will be no wolves, sorry.
You may now be a mouse and/or a bird

You can use this form if desired.
Code: Select all
[img]Picture[/img]
[b]Name :[/b]
[b]Age :[/b]
[b]Gender :[/b]
[b]Owl or Bat? :[/b]
[b]Breed :[/b]
[b]Describe :[/b]
[b]Personality :[/b]
[b]History :[/b]
[b]Likes :[/b]
[b]Dislikes :[/b]
[b]Mate :[/b]
[b]Crush :[/b]
[b]Offspring :[/b]
Where are you starting in RP? :
Other :
Last edited by .silk. on Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
.silk.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Beaks and Teeth (Members)

Postby .silk. » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:14 am

I will announce when it is Spring but you can always ask me if its close.

Owls of the Air Talons ~
Bats of the Fern Wings ~
Eternal
Drenda

Bayzelger - Leader
Leona

Loners ~
Devil

Questions ~
Ask me a question and I will put it up here to answer it ^^ Please PM me all your questions and sugestions
Last edited by .silk. on Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
.silk.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Destine for Flying (Bat&Owl Semi lit RP) New and Accepti

Postby .silk. » Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:04 pm

Eternal again
Eternal is a cute, smart, and funny bat. She is about a year old and is a little small for a fox bat. She has blue eyes, with spots on brown in them, and fur tinged brown on the muzzle. She also has a white spot on her belly, and a collar of silver fur on her neck. In the dawns light her eyes have a light green iridescence.
She is full of love and forgiveness. She is very adventurous, she is very brave and can be a little stubborn. She hates owls, and is very afraid of them. She is super sweet and really friendly. She has a tendency to get into a lot of trouble, she speaks her mind a lot and has a fear of humans, even though they did raise her. Middy holds her friends close to her heart, because they are all that she has.
Eternal was raised by humans after owls had killed her family. When she saw the humans kill another bat, Eternal knew she had to leave, so she escaped through a vent. Now Eternal is horrified around Humans, and Owls.

Bayzelger is a tough Owl, who is cunning and huge. He his roughly 6 years old. His eyes are persimmon, and his feathers a mix of blacks and browns.
He loves to watch the bats screech in his talons, and he likes to start with the legs when eating. Bayzelger is rude and hateful, but he does have a healthy respect for his fellow owls. He enjoys hunting and flying, he would attack humans at sight until he got sliced across the eye by ones knife. Though he is fine now, he is still cautious. Bay likes the company of other owls and prefers to talk to his prisoners before killing them.

Devil is a bat that came from a lab, he is larger, stronger, and meaner than a normal bat. He is bigger than the fruit bat, and hates all bats.
He does not eat bugs, but blood and meat. He mostly eats the meat from other bats but goes for owls to. He is dark and mysterios. He wants to kill everything, and even take a few prisoners. His hate for bats has driven him away from all social life, and he keeps to himself. Not much is known about him

Gale is the name of this bright chickadee. She is friendly and sweet, but she is a spy for Bayzelger. Sure she may not want the bats to die, but she still wants to help, even if it is for the dark side. She is like any ordinary chickadee, but she was one red feather in the middle of her tail. She has a side quest of her own, is to find her family secret. And a clue has lead her to Bayzelger, so she works for him until she can find out, besides, she is a little scared of him. She fears that she may not be able to find out her family secret in time.

This little girl is Chibi. She loves shiny things, and really likes to watch bats fly. In fact, she likes to create things, and has almost made herself wings. She is not bigger than a human's thumb, and she is very silent. "The power of flight is not just for the winged." She always says, but since she studies bats, she knows she may not be able to fly herself. This nerd mouse is on the bat's side of the great war, holding her ground firmly.
Last edited by .silk. on Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
X
X
┌─────────────♥────────────┐
ambivert | infj | taurus | ravenpuff
"She was lightning in my heart."

└─────────────♥────────────┘
.silk.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .silk. » Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:25 am

Bump! Open for RP!
X
X

.silk.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wileyfangs » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:38 am

Name :
Drenda

Owl or Bat? :
Bat

Breed :
Black Flying Fox Bat

Describe :
Black almost all over, Drenda tends to blend into the shadows very easily. She has light grey eyes though and subtle lighter grey patches of fur that gleam and shimmer under the moonlight. She's a bit bigger than your average bat and she knows it and she's not afraid to push her weight around.

Personality :
Drenda is a sharp tongued, Smart Alec with alot to learn. She's always getting into trouble at home and always sticking her nose where it doesn't belong. She can be a pain to the other adult Flying Foxes back home and she tends to be a little too wild for their tastes. However to the younger ones she's seen as a role model though in truth she often wants nothing to do with little ones. She's fair though and kind hearted to those in trouble, never able to turn a blind eye to a bat in need and where she's going she's going to need to help all the bats she can.

History :
However she's a long way from her home in Asia. Captured by poachers and having been relocated away from the tropics she calls home she's been stuck in the frozen wasteland for months. However she's manged to survive against all odds thanks to a little help form so called humans. Since she only has been able to eat fruit and drink nectar it's been hard for the young one to collect enough food but thanks to them she can. However the urge to move on has lead her to escape and she has despite her wishes not to. Now she flies alone.

games,
sunlight,
flowers,
honey,
bats who can sing,
moonlight,
hunting at dusk and dawn.

Dislikes :
Being alone,
Authority,
Cruel bats,
fighting,
Dealing with idiots,
Being in the cold.

Mate :
Psh hardly. She's hardly interested right now!

Crush :
Good luck trying to charm her!

Offspring :
None my friend.

Flying towards this strange freezing forest and away from the human cabins...

Other :
Loone

Name :
Leona

Owl or Bat? :
Owl

Breed :
Snowy Owl

Describe :
A pretty pure white owl with dark markings on the tips of her feathers and cold amber eyes.

Personality :
If you were hoping young Leona would be smiling, and sunny you'd have to be disappointed because this owl is hardly either. Her wit is the only thing sharper than her talons and she tends to know how to use both just as well. Intelligent, but distant she hardly talks to the other owls and has a strange sympathetic place in her heart for the poor bats though she'll never let it show. She's kind only when she has to be and is as cold as ice. She'd put things as bluntly as ever to get her point across and has a dry sense of humor however.

History :
She lived by herself for a rather long time before meeting Bayzelger and his clan of Owls. She would only stay with them for a while though before she headed off. Little is truly known about this loner of an owl and she prefers to keep it that way.

Flying through the night,
Watching the sunrise,
Her stealthy skills,
Helping bats

Dislikes :
How Bayzelger treats his prisoners,
Other owls generally,
Being around humans,
Not being able to hunt,
Dealing with idiots

Mate :
Psh good luck here buddy!

Crush :
Again may the odds be ever in your favor

Offspring :

Gazing at the sky from her warm little nest in the tree and currently away from the other owls.

Other :
Loone
Wileyfangs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .silk. » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:50 am

Great~ ^^
Oh! Just to remind you, don't know if its clear, but its winter right now, so later in the rp there will be spring and all the seasons and its not always winter ^^
X
X

.silk.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby T r i c k Or TREAT » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:29 am

If possible this will be a reserve for-

1 MALE owl
1 FEMALE owl-

*In description I will add a description until I can add an image- possibly 2 hours depending on when my form is accepted by moderators XD*
Name :
The owl stares at you, smiles sweetly, then bursts out laughing.
I am The Ruthless Flight, but I go by Ruth.

This is indeed The Ruthless Flight, a female in pure disguise. Without telling them many would easily mistake her as a male simply by her name, but when her nickname is given out the guesser would usually stare in shock. But her nickname is Ruth, a nickname given by her only siblings, Footsie and Rocky, otherwise known as The Clawless Foot and Rocky Edge, but it's Footsie and Rocky for now, OK?

She tilts her head, then spins it 360 degrees to test your reaction. As you squint she laughes. Then stares at you with a serious look.
Wow is my only answer.

You know this is a terrible question? A question only asked by the rudest of people... HAHAHA! Just kidding... Actually no I'm serious but, you know your lucky you asked this owl the question, I'm sure any other would kill you... Literally. Yeah, but she's a young adult to you and me. Don't tell her I told you though, otherwise I'd be the one who'll get killed.
The owl doesn't move, making you slightly believe she's died all of a sudden... As you walk over she flaps her wings and laughs as you jump in shock.
I'm glad your asking. Name? Gives it away I'm male. Nickname? Female. I'll leave it for you to figure out.

Now you've made this owl truly happy, she's always been a tomboy, and knowing that some-one can't figure out her gender is much pleasing. Knowing that someone believes she's a boy is truly amazing, but there will always be that female hint in there, but, life has never been fair. If to be honest then yes, this owl is a female. No matter how much of a male she can act, she'll never be one. Probably. Ever. EVER. Yea, she's female.

Owl or Bat? :
The owl now stares at you in confusion pulling a 'are you blind?' face.
OK, first of all I thought that you were slightly dumb, but this blind I never knew you were. Now this is my question, are you really blind?

HAHAHAHA. You truly are blind! A bat is the last thing she'd ever wish to be. She hunts bats, tortures them, do you really think she is one? No! Not the slightest of bat blood lies in her. Ruth is an owl , and there's no other way I could emphasize this now. So, if you haven't already realised then RUTH IS AN OWL!

Breed :
She sighs and rolls her eyes but speaks anyway.
OK, I'll let you off on this one. There's not many well-known owls in this world, but I'm a well-known breed. I'm a... B___ owl. Enough clues?

Yes, yes, if the simple clue had not given it away the slightest, then she's a BARN owl. Quite commonly known by horses who live in barns.

Describe :
She laughs.
I look like any other barn owl I suppose, nothing important. I don't care about looks anyways

Ruth has a white face and stomach, then orange eyebrows, and slightly orange patterened wings, bonding with white, yellow and grey. Her mother used to call her the Flying Rainbow, as she is possibly the most colourful of the family. She's also the one who enjoys flight more. Her eyes are black like any other but, unlike most owls, she has a hint of blue in them. This is the rare fact about her.

Personality :
She frowns, looks down at her self then smiles again.
and you think I know?

History :

Dislikes :

Mate :

Crush :

Offspring :

Other :

1 MALE bat
1 FEMALE bat

||Wolfie||
Last edited by T r i c k Or TREAT on Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
T r i c k Or TREAT

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feather' » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:45 am

-------------------------------------------
                h e - m a k e s - m e - f e e l - l i k e - t h a t,
                l i k e f l y i n g.

gender; female type; barn owl crush; none mate; none

-- Hello, I'm Typewriter.
                You can call me writer. I am clearly and owl, and a barn owl to be more exact. It is quite obvious im female if you couldn't tell be just looking at me. I'm about 4 years old right now, not to old but not to young either. If I had to discride my personality I would say that I'm fun loving, adventurous, curious, a bit rude at times, sneaky, friendly, kind, hard working, and a bit stuborn some times. But you can think of me any way you want to. I don't care what others think about me. Their opinion doesn't matter to me. I love to catch bats when I have nothing to do. Its fun to chase after then at night. See how many I can catch in one hunt. My record is five. I don't really have an interest ing history. Its pretty average. I was born in the out in the woods and had two other siblinga there wherw older then me. While living with my parents they had to other childeren. My younger sister and brother. But before I meet any other siblings I left the nest I stayed in the same forest I was bornin for a year. And when I was two ywars old I finally left that forest. I soon fohnd one that was much different from the last. This was where I found the other owls in Air Talons. I joined soon after finding them and I'm still currently a Member. I dont really have a love life. No crush, mate, or eggs and I haven't ever had them before.

gender; male type; bat crush; none mate; none

-- Hello, I'm Dracula.
                You can call me Drac if you want to. Personally I've never liked the name. I was owned by a human when I was young and they named me that. I'm clearly a bat and obviously male if you hadn't noticed. And lets just say that I'm an adult. If I described my personality I would say that I'm not very social, independent, a bit caring, strong, hard worker, I never give up, fight for what I believe in, and always listen to orders, unless I don't like what they are, and intelligent. When I was young I was born in a barn with my family. One night I fell from the rafters where we all stayed and just in time to be found by a ounce boy who entered the barn at that moment. He found me and toke me into the house next door putting me into an old dirty cage he had in his dark room. He named me Dracula since he was clearly not the most creative child and kept me captive. It didn't take long for me to escape the terrible jail like home I was kept in and soon flew away into the woods and didn't dare look back the way I had came. I grow up by myself and am now staying in the same forest constantly dodging the shopping talons of owls that are always on the hunt for bats like me though I don't know why. I don't have a crush, mate, of any offspring and don't expect to have any soon.

Last edited by feather' on Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
─────────────── feel free to send me a pm if you want! I love to chat. c: ───── ( my love <3 ) ────────
feather'

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me