Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Make your own Doggy! ^-^ by Drudi

Artist Drudi [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Make your own Doggy! ^-^

Postby Drudi » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:27 am

Make ur own doggy! ^^
Yay! :D :clap: :D

In this Editable, u can add layers I made which has a variety of:
*Claws
*Eyes
*Tails
*Ears

You can also edit it yourself and color what ever u want.

YOU MAY NOT:
*Claim as your own
*Use in contests
*Use for adoptable (Without my permission)
*Sell for money
*Take to another site, away from CS (Without my permission)
*Remove my signature

YOU MAY:
*Edit anything on the wolf, backgrounds... etc.
*Use as a reference
*Show me ^^
*Adopt your own design XD

-Ask me anything and I will try answer- .3.

Thx so much to everyone who use their time on reading this ( and also edits). <3 ^3^

Btw trade me anytime . , .

I love getting messages and trades. <3

~Drudi
Art above by Pepurrmint | Avatar by me

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
1 Peter 3:9 wrote:Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult, but with blessing,
because to this you were called so that you may inherit a blessing.
Drudi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Make your own Doggy! ^-^

Postby FruityPieQ » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:31 am

SO FLUFFEH!!!! Definately coloring!!
Hello! You can call me Pixel or Nick, he/they. I have absolutely no idea how to code a signature to make it look nice <3
FruityPieQ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby claypigeon » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:45 pm

cool:D

hi!
clay★ she/her
i have many classes, work and no time. ((so please be patient w me !!)
electric guitar connoisseur. dead head and led head
pm me if you need to talk or just want a friend !!
If I owe you an unfinished commission I never did from years ago, which I did often bc I was a horrible little gremlin, please just let me know : )
johnny says stay cool
claypigeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drudi » Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:32 am

Beta and Sam wrote:SO FLUFFEH!!!! Definately coloring!!

Aww thanks!
U just made meh day! <3

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
1 Peter 3:9 wrote:Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult, but with blessing,
Drudi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drudi » Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:32 am

cuty590 wrote:cool:D

heh Thankz 'w' :mrgreen:

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Drudi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hounder » Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:36 am

This made me so happy, seriously, this is amazing. I love the style of this art, it's pure awesomeness really, there's not many other ways to describe it. I have a sports game today in a couple house, and this is going to fuel me to win this game, because this is so awesome. However, I am very sad because I'm having trouble coloring it :(. Here's what happens. First, I click 'Color Me In', then remove the top layer with all the writing and stuff (not your signature). Then I look through all the edits and stuff, and then scroll back down to the layer to color the body. I use lock alpha, which may be where I'm going wrong? But when I try to color the dog, it won't let me, like it doesn't do anything, it just stays white. I'm gonna keep trying though, because I love these lines so much there's no way I can't color them. Thank you for any help you can offer, I hope you have a fabulous day ^u^.
·ᴥ· its you and its actually the me
·ᴥ· guide index : wip trade guide
·ᴥ·Sponsored by BrainFluud
·ᴥ· ·ᴥ· ·ᴥ· ·ᴥ· ·ᴥ· fair trade thread
·ᴥ· taxidermy of me you its not
hounder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drudi » Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:29 am

Batman_Cookie wrote:This made me so happy, seriously, this is amazing. I love the style of this art, it's pure awesomeness really, there's not many other ways to describe it. I have a sports game today in a couple house, and this is going to fuel me to win this game, because this is so awesome. However, I am very sad because I'm having trouble coloring it :(. Here's what happens. First, I click 'Color Me In', then remove the top layer with all the writing and stuff (not your signature). Then I look through all the edits and stuff, and then scroll back down to the layer to color the body. I use lock alpha, which may be where I'm going wrong? But when I try to color the dog, it won't let me, like it doesn't do anything, it just stays white. I'm gonna keep trying though, because I love these lines so much there's no way I can't color them. Thank you for any help you can offer, I hope you have a fabulous day ^u^.

Oh my- I am so touched right now, really. I feel so happy and sad at the same time. Mostly happy.
At that time I didn't know how to do the layers, sorry. But I saw that you found out a way and that is what counts! :clap:

Out of all the great art on chickensmoothie, you give my art such an uplifting long text! How come I deserve this? :''D
I am so so greatful of everything that you wrote. Thanks for liking my art style. Thanks for the edit. And thank you for also making my day (actually evening) way better! Thank you. <33
Knowing that my art fuel you is a goal successfully achieved, because that is half the reason of why I make art; to help others in any way I can.

Have a nice day you too, Batman_Cookie! :mrgreen:
I might even attempt a second time to do editable doggie

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Drudi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hounder » Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:14 pm

Ahhhh, you won't believe what happened. Our team won 5-0? Or maybe it was more than 5, but either way everyone did really great. And somehow, I never do this, like, ever, I scored a goal. And right after the goal I thought of you and these lines and I was like, "I didn't expect it to help that much." And everyone just looked at me really confused x3. Either way, it was awesome, and having something to boost me through the game was a nice thing to have. I'm extremely glad I found these, and colored them, because I probably wouldn't have scored without them. I hope you have an absolutely fabulous day, filled with awesomeness ^u^.

"How come I deserve this?" You deserve this because your goal is to make others happy, to help others in any way you can. That's extremely selfless of you, and the kindess in that sentence is almost overwhelming. You make your art (partly) for others, so that they can be happy or have a good day, not just because of yourself (although I don't find that selfish if you do, or if anybody does really). You have overachieved in your goal, because this art 1)Made me incredibly happy 2)Lifted my bad mood away (and my sadness), and crushed it into smitherins, so that all was left was happiness and humor. 3)Fuled me, and gave me inspiration to win my game, and support others and 4)Gave me something to color, because I was really in the mood for art and was trying to find something I wanted to color on here. I think your art is amazing, the different edits you can make to the tail and the ears and the eyes, how adorable it is overall. I love it's cute little face and its smol little tail. I'm just really glad you drew these, and considering how horrid my drawings are on Oekaki, I'm very happy some people can actually draw xD. Thank you so so so so so much for drawing these, and have an amazing day (or night) ^u^.
·ᴥ· its you and its actually the me
·ᴥ· guide index : wip trade guide
·ᴥ·Sponsored by BrainFluud
·ᴥ· ·ᴥ· ·ᴥ· ·ᴥ· ·ᴥ· fair trade thread
·ᴥ· taxidermy of me you its not
hounder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drudi » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:33 am

Batman_Cookie wrote:Ahhhh, you won't believe what happened. Our team won 5-0? Or maybe it was more than 5, but either way everyone did really great. And somehow, I never do this, like, ever, I scored a goal. And right after the goal I thought of you and these lines and I was like, "I didn't expect it to help that much." And everyone just looked at me really confused x3. Either way, it was awesome, and having something to boost me through the game was a nice thing to have. I'm extremely glad I found these, and colored them, because I probably wouldn't have scored without them. I hope you have an absolutely fabulous day, filled with awesomeness ^u^.

"How come I deserve this?" You deserve this because your goal is to make others happy, to help others in any way you can. That's extremely selfless of you, and the kindess in that sentence is almost overwhelming. You make your art (partly) for others, so that they can be happy or have a good day, not just because of yourself (although I don't find that selfish if you do, or if anybody does really). You have overachieved in your goal, because this art 1)Made me incredibly happy 2)Lifted my bad mood away (and my sadness), and crushed it into smitherins, so that all was left was happiness and humor. 3)Fuled me, and gave me inspiration to win my game, and support others and 4)Gave me something to color, because I was really in the mood for art and was trying to find something I wanted to color on here. I think your art is amazing, the different edits you can make to the tail and the ears and the eyes, how adorable it is overall. I love it's cute little face and its smol little tail. I'm just really glad you drew these, and considering how horrid my drawings are on Oekaki, I'm very happy some people can actually draw xD. Thank you so so so so so much for drawing these, and have an amazing day (or night) ^u^.

Wow, I am suprised it went that far, though. So proud of you! So cool I could help :thumbup: :mrgreen:

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Drudi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me