Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Unnamed species by Nitro Indigo

Artist Nitro Indigo [gallery]
Time spent 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Unnamed species

Postby Nitro Indigo » Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:24 pm

So... Here's something I drew IRL the other week. I've decided to draw it on the Oekaki.

Some info about it:
This unnamed species looks like a combination between a kangaroo and a crocodile, but is not thought to be related to either. Most of it is covered in fur, but its claws and the end of its tail are scaly. Generally, it is a gentle creature and will not attack unless provoked. It lives in savannahs and is believed to be omnivorus.

What do you think of this? Does it seem adoptable Oekaki-worthy? Do you have an idea for a name for it?
Greetings, citizens of the internet! You can call me Nitro Indigo, and I want to be identified by what I do, not what I am. I like Pokémon, The Legend of Zelda, Klonoa, among other things. I also have a YouTube channel.
Nitro Indigo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Unnamed species

Postby Nitro Indigo » Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:17 am

BUMP
Greetings, citizens of the internet! You can call me Nitro Indigo, and I want to be identified by what I do, not what I am. I like Pokémon, The Legend of Zelda, Klonoa, among other things. I also have a YouTube channel.
Nitro Indigo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me