Postby Fiira Coralavus » Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:26 pm

~Pseudo Miracle~

Nickname:
Sue. (soo)
or
Glitch
Pseudo is Pronounced - "soo-doh"

Personality:
She is really quite shy. And never really talks. When she does- she has a slight stutter as her voice tends to glitch. She tries to break up fights and acts like the traditional shy girl. Though she is often getting inbetween panda and Fox.

General Info:
Inspiration was the song Patchwork Eden...
She was named Pseudo Miracle because pseudo means fake. Fake Miracle. She hates her name, as it reminds her daily about how disappointed her parents were in her. She also tends to blurt out random things or "go glitchy" where her hooves/tail or any other body part goes glitched like on a computer, its sort of half there half not. When that happens her speech can become garbled..
she doesn't talk much anyway...
She is also Chronophobic (fear of time basically) and tends to hide her true emotions.

Abilities:
She can glitch in and out of this realm and can also become as quiet and graceful as a cat. She is never noticed by anyone anyway.. she can paint very well and can transform objects.. in a really weird way, some old glasses found on the ground when picked up and put on turn into small view glasses, that show random areas on earth. Such stuff like that, never on purpose though.. She paints often, her paintings look like nonsense, bits and pieces of stuff until looked at in a certain way. Such as far away straight on, or almost sideways to the picture.

Talent(s);;
Painting, transforming.

contemplating
painting

Buddies:
Ginger Splash
Panda Hero (sorta..)

Siblings?
Several, unknown to her though as her mother abandoned her when she was little.

Theme Song :
Patchwork Eden - Gumi
Chronophobia

sidenote:
Why do I love making really emo and the like ponies.. Guess I'm weird >w<
Brynn, they/them
not super active here, so it may take a while for me to answer and such, thank you for your patience!
✌️
Fiira Coralavus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me