Artist Vazchu [gallery]
Time spent 37 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Orphan Milky Way Kit #3

Postby Vazchu » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:11 pm

Qualeo wrote:
What are Milky Way Kits?

Milky way kits are foxes with a flowy galaxy tail, their orbs contain the essence of their galaxies, their bodies are slightly transparent and stars dot their bodies. They are ethereal beings, but they love to mess with people and play tricks. According to legend, Milky way kits are believed to have come from the stars , leaving a trail of colorful dust and stars behind them as they moved across the universe.

Milky way kits have bright, colorful tails with many different colors. Their tails are rarely every dark or a pure white color. Their orb color matches the colors of their tails and never mismatches, as a part of their tails is rumored to be enclosed in the orb.

Their diet usually consists of fruits and meat, though mainly fruit because their bright tails tend to give them away when they try to hunt.

Despite their mischievous nature, they are faithful creatures and when they find a mate they stick with them for life. Their love for their mates is endless, just like the universe is endless. They can sometimes have relationship problems, but this is very rare.

Name; Candlelight | Gender; Female | Owner; Apricotflyer

Based on the this palette ❛ÉTOILE❜
... and the two remaning colours are as follows;

~ ¤ ~ #ffc700
~ ¤ ~ #c3c3de
Last edited by Vazchu on Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
my dA | me on eldemore | me on FR | my characters + blog | characters for sale

Within the darkness two pearls shines bright,
glittering and shimmering in their bluest pride.
Somewhere in the depths there is a silent sound,
a silent song which caused the heart to pound.
It whispers, it tells stories of old, tales of eternity ride,
forgotten within this endless song.

Image Image
Vazchu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Orphan Milky Way Kit #3

Postby allinian » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:21 pm

~ ¤ ~ Username; ~ ¤ ~
    BrightHeaven ¤
~ ¤ ~Name & meaning; ~ ¤ ~
    Lunar - Lunar Eclipse ¤
~ ¤ ~ Gender; ~ ¤ ~
    Female ¤
~ ¤ ~ Personality; ~ ¤ ~
    Mysterious, Calm, Quiet, Sneaky ¤
~ ¤ ~ Why do you want this kit? ~ ¤ ~
    I want this kit because I really want one that represents the moon.
    I already have a custom kit, Arcae, and he represents the sun setting.
    Now, I want a kit that represents the moon covering the sun. They
    will always be together, like father and daughter.
    ¤
Last edited by allinian on Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:23 am, edited 4 times in total.
allinian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby huskyhiccups » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:34 pm

Username; Epsilon.
Name & meaning; Lilla Stjärna (Little Star in Swedish, Lilla for short.)
Gender; Female
Personality; She's shy, and doesn't talk much. She'll speak up if she needs something, but other than that, she's quiet. She respects herself, and others, and wants to treat everyone fairly. She also loves to learn, and is patient with everyone.
Why do you want this kit? The minute I saw her, I fell in love. And I've never heard of "Milky Way Kits" but now I know what they are and they are adorable! You guys definitely have a stalker! c:
Art; Click

Edit one was to add the art, this second edit was to say that the art is bad, and I felt like drawing her because Oekaki doesn't work on my laptop and I can't get on my desktop right now... Good luck to everyone!
Last edited by huskyhiccups on Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
Call me Mew or huskyhiccups! (she/her) ♡
I love
coffee, RuPaul's Drag Race, Smosh, Final Fantasy XIV,
Star Stable, The Sims, Kingdom Hearts, and Danganronpa!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
UR, OMGSR, & old store pet countmy listomy FR

May is Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome & Hypermobility
Spectrum Disorder awareness month!
huskyhiccups

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gerbilnutter » Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:38 am

〰Username〰
Gerbilnutter

〰Name & meaning〰
luces verre
Her first name means lights in Spanish and her second is glass in French I just though it would suit her

〰Gender〰
Female

〰Personality〰
at times she is very quiet and timid especially around new things. she tends to be very gullible and it is easy to gain her trust. Once you get to know her she is very talkative and playful but is always polite and remembers her manners. She is quite elegant in movements and very rarely stumbles or falls she doesn't like rough play or anything that will get her fur messy. In general she is very calm and relaxed and is very good at calming others as she doesn't like to see her friends upset. She has quite a short attention span though and is easily distracted by things like butterflies, birds and other things as she is very curious and wants to learn about every thing on this new planet she now lives on.

〰Why do you want this kit?〰
She is just so pretty the palette you used is beautiful it has such calming colours and she just looks so delicate and small as if she was made of glass. I also thought that she looks fun to role play with as she is young and It would be fun to develop her personality as she gets older. I would love to have her as my second Milky Way kit.

〰Favourites〰
-food-
She loves berries her favourite though must be blueberries she would eat them for every meal if she could
-colour-
She likes green as it's the colour of most natural things she says it's a refreshing colour
-Season-
She likes spring the best when all the flowers, bugs and animals come out and the weather isn't too hot or too cold
-Animal-
She likes squirrels she finds them fun to watch and loves to feed them when she can
-Activity-
She likes to go exploring even if it's just a stroll around the forest where she lives she always looks out for things she may have missed the time before
-place-
She is almost always near the middle of the forest where the foliage gets a little thicker compared to the rest of the forest as that's where most animals and bugs can be found

〰art〰
who ever wins can have the art ^.^
Last edited by Gerbilnutter on Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:18 pm, edited 14 times in total.
ImageImage
ImageImage

MWK's Night Light's CD's KW's
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

we can
Image it up
for you

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Signature made here
Gerbilnutter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oh-J » Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:36 am

Username;
Name & meaning;
Gender;
Personality;
Why do you want this kit?
    colorful hair don't care
Oh-J

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sakura Kuromi » Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:40 am

Username;
Sakura Kuromi
Name & meaning;
Hotaru (japenese for fireflys)
Gender;
female
Personality;
Hotaru is a playful youg kit, she is friendly but likes to play pranks on her step-brother. She loves to play outside at the lake. If hte waether is bad she will be inside reading books, or backing sweets. Even if she plays pranks she would always help her family and friends. She is a bright and loving little kit that has already made a lot of friends with her cheerful personality. If she is sad she will be sitting alone at the lake and crying secretly. She always smiles when someone is around her, just her step-brother had she ever seen crying. She is a strong and happy person and will not be brought down by some little things.
The first thing i though after seeing this design was "fireflys O-o ~so cute~" Thank i thought of the milky way. I thought about naming her ginga (japanese for milky way) I really like these colors and the design. It reminds me of a swarm of fireflys flying over a lake in moonlight. Just looking at this design i calm down and feel relaxed.I think she would really fit to my other Characters. Maybe she could be the daughter of Yue and Sasa (even if its another species, well an adopted child than) And i think she totally fits in with Yozora (Nicght-sky) as a step-brother ^^
I can think of so many stories just thinking she would be in this "family" of characters. If i can think of a good story i could write a novel about her and the other characters at NaNoWriMo (National Novel Wrinting Month). And i could draw them together and...
well the main thing i want this kit: Shes absolutely cute and i totally love this design. By the way: Can i cuddle her? ♥

A short Story
Hotaru awaked with warm sunlight shining on her face. She openes her eyes and hears the birds singing in the tree right next to her sleeping place. As she lookes around she couldnt see anyone from her family. Where did they go? curious she stand up and walked down to the Dinner place. Ther she saw her adopted mother Suzu. "Good Morning, Mom"she greeted her and looked around and asked: "Is Dad away to get food for us?" With a smile Suzu nodded and continued to tidy up, humming a happy song. Hotaru smiled. When her adoptive-Mother works on something she always started to hum. after telling her Mother to do so, she stepped outside to the whide meadow. A gentle breeze blows and made her fur swinging. The wind smelled like sunshine and fresh grass and water. Right Water! Hotaru smiled to herself and deloped in a sprint. After a few Minutes she had reached her favorite Place. Behind her she could feel the cool shadows of the Forest and hear the wind blowing through the leaves. In front of her was a wonderful lake with lotuses and searoses on it. The sun reflects on the lake and alone that sight made her happy. After she lied there for a while, enjoing the calmth and beauty of this place, she heard a sound. Grinning she stands up and hides in the bushes. A short while after Yozora, her adopted Brother walked out of the forest in search for her. He looked curious around, but didnt see her. She had luck. The wind blew from the lake to her, so he couldnt smell her. She stands still and waited. After a short while he stand right before the water and looked puzzled at the lake. That was her chance! Silently she walked to her brother. step for step she got closer and than - She screamed in his ear and he jumped in surprise and fell in the water. Hotaru stood there laughing as his adopted brother climed out of the lake. "You freaked me out there!", he complained to her. "That was the plan", she said grinning. "It was, yes?", he asked her as he walked a few steps back in the water. Wondering what he was doing Hotaru got a bit closer and there - SPLASH - Yozora had used his long and slender tail to splash water at her. "Now you have done it"; she growled and made a big jump and landed right next to him, splashing him all over with water. They played a long time in the water and when the sun sets they walked back home. After Hotaru had a good meal she went outside once again. Back to her favorite Spot. The sun had sunk completely and she waited for the stars to go up. A short time later Yozora came and sat right next to her, silent to not disturb her. After another while Hotaru said happily: "There up!", and looked amazed at the first Star of the night. Yozora followed her sight and watched it,too. After all stars shined he asked: "Could you tell me again, Hotaru? Where is the spring triangle to see? I forget it every time again", and shruged excusingly his shoulders. Hotaru laughed and pounted her paw out to the shining sky: "Ther you see? You look this star,Arcturus and Regulus and Spica. And you get a triangle right?" While she told him she pointed to the exact star she was talking about with her paw, so he could see it. Nodding her said: "I see", and fell silent again. Together they looked at the stars. Sitting right before the lake which reflected the glittering and glimmering stars. When the fireflys started to fly around on the see, they got back home to get a good sleep to be energetic for the next day as wenn. Right before Hotaru fell asleep she giggled again. She remembered how Yozora fell in the water and fell asleep smiling.

Maybe i will add something more, the ideas just dont stop coming :3
Best regards Sakura Kuromi
Last edited by Sakura Kuromi on Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sakura Kuromi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Patch. » Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:37 am

Username;
Patch.
Name & meaning;
Cosmos -meaning 'universe' in Greek
(( Her tail reminded me of a galaxy. ))
Gender;
Female
Personality;
She would be very sweet as well as playful. However, she'd also have a stubborn side, and would get into lots of trouble because of her curious side. She'd be quiet around strangers and would need to warm up to them.
Well...I've never actually adopted any characters before, so I decided to skim the forum and I try. I clicked on this little cutie and fell in love. ^^
Pet's name: ♥ Rajah ♥ ♂ {Sakura Kyoko}
Patch.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apricotflyer » Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:20 am

. u s e r n a m e .
Apricotflyer.
. n a m e . a n d . m e a n i n g .
I would name her Candlelight. I wanted a simple name yet a beautiful one and her design just reminds me of dimly lit candles.
. g e n d e r .
She is a female, her delicate pattern is feminine.
. p e r s o n a l i t y .
Candlelight is a gentle soul who is always careful of her actions. She is very humble and doesn't like to accept compliments. She holds others in high respects and is very forgiving as well. She believes that all have a kind heart, even her parents who abandoned her. She is convinced that there is no bad in world. Candlelight can get a little over-emotional at times and gets stressed easily. She works herself up until she is in tears but she will always look for a friend to lean on when everything gets too much for her. As she is still young along with that comes her curiousness, the world around her is so fascinating and she just loves to investigate it.
. w h y . i . w a n t . t h i s . k i t .
I want her because she is so simple, yet that's what makes her perfect. It's why I left my form so simple, to commemorate her. But simple doesn't mean that you haven't tried, because in such simplicity beauty springs from it. Her design just screams out to me, I'm in love with her. Just like I fell in love with the other milky way kits I own. They each hold a special place in my heart, and it would be joyful to watch her grow. I'd be happy for her to fill up another of my slots. She would absolutely make my life complete, but if I didn't get her I would understand. Everyone is worthy of such an extraordinary being.
. a r t .
Floating
Last edited by apricotflyer on Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:27 pm, edited 5 times in total.
xxxxImage Image Image
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    𝐢❜𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨.​​​​

━━ ✦ rp characters
    ━━ ✦ apri
    ━━ ✦ she/her
    ━━ ✦ leo
    ━━ ✦ infp
    ━━ ✦ lesbian

━━ ✦ crestley family

𝐢❜𝐦 𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐟.
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
apricotflyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nevermore Raven » Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:19 pm

Username;Name & meaning;
Gender;
Personality;

Sorry Dropping Out
Last edited by Nevermore Raven on Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nevermore Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hurricanessong » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:46 am

Username; hurricanessong
Name & meaning; Notes, musical notes is what I was thinking about
Gender; girl kit
Personality; this kit would be shy and thinks nobody cares about her. She can make friends but it takes a while, because of her past she has trust issues. But if you do gain her trust then you have a friend for life and a rather silly one at that
Why do you want this kit? I've had a string of bad luck lately and I just thought this Kit would cheer me up. I also just like this kit and want someone for a friend.
hurricanessong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me