Fairy Lizard #3 by KyruKatt

Based on Click to view
Artist KyruKatt [gallery]
Time spent 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Fairy Lizard #3

Postby KyruKatt » Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:04 pm

W h a t .. i s .. a .. F a i r y.. L i z a r d?
Discovered in the quiet, un-disturbed area of the rainforest, Fairy Lizards were going extinct. But as scientists began to study and breed them, they became a tame and lovable species, whose numbers are now very large.
They are called "Fairy Lizards" due to their small size and the small shiny wings they grow. A hatchling is about the size of your thumb, and adults reach the size of an un-sharpened pencil.
Fairy lizards will eat anything and everything, although they prefer vegetables and dairy products. It is also nesscicary to feed them sugary things to keep their energy levels up, and functioning.

To win this Lizard, create a form with the following information!

-- Trick-or-treating story
-- Costume
-- Name

Feel free to add extras! The end date is October 32nd!
KyruKatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fairy Lizard #3

Postby pIanted » Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:15 am

Possible res <3
they/them pronouns!
[ I am not at all active on this platform atm. might change in the future, might not. ]

deviantart || my characters
[ was lucky cerise and date m8 ]
pIanted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fairy Lizard #3

Postby Freedom! » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:28 am

(Hope this is ok, did a bit of art and had planned to dress him up in his Halloween suit but I haven't had a minute xD Good luck to everybody who is trying out through )

Name: Rico
Personality: Courageous - Friendly - Adventurous - Mischievous
Costume: For Halloween, Rico decided to dress up like a pencil! Why you ask? Because of his size of course, he just thought it was well suiting.
Trick Or Treating Story: Rico walked along the road with his friends to the next house in the row, going up as they looked to the door bell, realising that they weren't going to be able to reach it, and their wings were a bit... Well covered with the costumes, and those who weren't were either stuffed filled with candy or already trailing to much around to even attempt the flight. The Lizards looked around until they spotted a dog who didn't look dressed up, but looked scary enough anyway. But he was surprisingly friendly about pressing the door bell as he jumped up, hitting it with his big paw before going back to what he was doing - whatever that was since he didn't appear to be trick or treating. In the end the fairy lizards got as much candy as what they could possibly manage, trying to hawl it all back without losing any of it. Over all it was a good night, and they were already looking forward to next year!

Last bumped by Freedom! on Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:28 am.
I Think I've Got Some Enemies Disguised As Friends.

Work In Progress.
Freedom!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me