My fursona, Starlight.
Name:
"My name is Starlight."
Nicknames:
"Sometimes I get called Star."
Birthday:
July 1
Personality:
Starlight is a quiet and shy pup ever since she lost her family. Though she is quiet, Star will speak up for ideas that she doesn't like and try to think of something kinder and better. Starlight is a great listener because her mother told her when she was young that living by the rule of observing and listening before speaking will one day make her a wise and excellent listener.
History:
"When I was a about 4 months old, in the forest we lived in started to get on fire near our home. We ran and ran, but when our mother told us to watch out for the river (since it was flowing wildly), I didn't hear it. As we ran, a tree that had gotten on fire fell towards us. My brother was very protective of me and made sure I was safe. Pushing me to the side, the tree splited my brother and i from our other siblings. My brother shotted over the burning tree to our siblings before running off again. We had to go through hot bushes that were close to catching fire and over hot rocks. We ran for a clearing, but when we got there, it was surrounded by thicket. My brother looked for any way to get around, but there was only one way. we had to go right through. Going slowly through the thicket, my brother and I were almost out. But when he got out, the thicket was finally burning and I was still a little ways from my brother. As I want as fast as I could through it, the fire flakes got onto my hind leg and just above the chest. I was barking and howling with pain, but I still prassed on. When we were both out, it was back to running. Ahead of us was a rock and when we got there, we jumped. Unknown to what was on the other side, We started to fall since the rock was on a edge of a cliff. When we landed, it was into the river that our mother told us to watched out. I had no idea what was happening or where my brother was, but the fire flakes that got on my hind leg started to turn into moon and stars and the one just above my chest turned into a big moon that somehow want into a necklace. My white fur turned to a little purple with my paws, ears, and tail want to a shining white. I had no idea what was happening, but even the water started to go come. A bubble want around me and brought me to the surface and that water was calm. When I landed, I knew that I need to find my brother, even though I had no idea what happened. I ran down the river bank, searching for my brother. But when I did found him laying on the river bank still slightly in the water, I noticed he was dead. He wasn't able to get to the surface in time to get air after we fell in. I laid by him till the next day. In the morning, I lift him and walked away. I was hungry and no idea on where I was. for the next two months, I was only to survive on my own. I was hungry and the smell of food got my eye at the age of six months old (The age I am now). I saw the food in a little hole surround by leaves from a bush. I walked in and when I started to eat, a cage door shout. This is the beginning of my life in a new world.(even though I'm still in the cage that the scientists put there.)"
Family:
"When I was born, I had a sister and two brothers. I never want far from mother, but we never knew our father."
Mate/Crush:
"Please, I'm only a pup. I have no mate or crush."
Offspring:
"I'm a little young to get offspring."

Thanks for making this great lineart!
Lines by Kite
Design by ~NatureSword~(me)

Last bumped by ~NatureSword~ on Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:41 am.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me