Astraline #19 - Vezita by emberonis

Based on Click to view
Artist emberonis [gallery]
Time spent 42 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
25 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Astraline #19 - Vezita

Postby emberonis » Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:49 pm

An Astraline is a celestial being. They take on the form of a canine most resembling a fox or domesticated dog. Instead of a tail, they have a star. The older they get, the bigger the star gets and brighter the nebulae it produces. A few more distinguishing features are a bright, nebulaeic mane and a characteristic star marking on their foreheads. Astralines are typically always bright in color. Their nebulae is generally two or more colors, pulsating and intertwining at all times. They are generally peaceful creatures, but if provoked, no one truly knows their powers to the fullest extent.

Pocketmouse wrote:ImageImage
Username:
Pocketmouse

Name:
Vezita

Paragraph:
Sometimes I love to dance in the rain, and sometimes I don't. Sometimes I love to sing old Spanish church hymns, and sometimes I don't. Sometimes I love to find constellations without a star chart, and sometimes I don't. Sometimes I believe in a higher power-- and sometimes I don't. But when I do, I know what I believe in. I believe in Love. Growing up in a rural Spanish village teaches you things that all the expensive boarding schools in the world couldn't tell ya, and this is one of them: that you can love someone with all your heart, even after they're dead and gone. There's no "sometimes" to love-- it's like the song of the waves breaking on the beaches.
It never ends.

ImageImage
gif from tumblr || poem by arthur o'shaughnessy

First Astraline as a guest artist. :3 These're really adorable. *w*

Mmkay, so, I'm gonna do a pretty simple contest for this one. Give me a name/gender and a paragraph. This paragraph can be anything, it can be about their personality, a paragraph describing their favorite place, or their favorite thing to do. Be creative with it. :3 Prettying is allowed. Please no extras though, just the name, gender, and paragraph.

Ends October 26th.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Paragraph:[/b]
Last edited by emberonis on Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
... hey I'm Neel! I'm a preschool teacher by day
... with a background in illustration and graphic design.
... I drop by CS from time to time to doodle, so feel free to
... send me a PM and I'll get back to you when I can!

Neel - they/she - cAAAAAAATS
emberonis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Astraline #19

Postby Kodabomb » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:35 pm

❤--❤--❤--❤--❤--❤
U S E R N A M E:
"This Astraline is 3x better than perfect"
Hello, my name's ~Koda~! You don't have to address me with the '~' though, just call me Koda.

N A M E:
"Hello, pleased to meet you!"
If I were to win this gorgeous, stunning Astraline, I would name her Trinity. I have no idea why, she just looks like one! Really passionate, artistic and unique, the name suits.

G E N D E R:
"As dainty as a flower"
Trinity, of course, would be a female Astraline. Far to beautiful to be masculine and male, so a girl she will remain!

P A R A G R A P H:
"An artist, the one who knows all beauty in the simplest of things"
"Dipping my paw in the paint for the final time, I lifted it out and brought it down upon the page. Making a satisfying 'splat' noise, I watched the colour burst. It mixed into all the rainbow shades already occupying the small space, just adding more life to the piece. Then, without cleaning up at all, I lifted the paper off the floor and propped it against the wall. Perfect. Not a flaw that I could pick up, just another lovely piece of my art that I couldn't throw away. Nothing was worth throwing away. Good or bad. I was an artist, and an artist is one who truly appreciates the beauty in everything."

❤--❤--❤--❤--❤--❤
Last edited by Kodabomb on Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
not active here any more, but I'm always available on instagram @koda_bomb xx
tumblrJewel EmpireTolerancedAJE fancub
Kodabomb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowing » Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:09 am

Username:
Snowing
Name:
November
Paragraph:
The orange nebulaeic mane held at her neck was portrayed almost as a galaxy to this youngling, a chuckle escaping the throat of the Astraline female as a smile laced across her mouth, showing she was quite happy that someone else noticed her rather unique characteristics. "Oh yes, I do put on quite a show with this across my neck and tail, don't I?" November's words slid right off her tongue as planned in her head, seeing the little one show it's teeth in a great, wide smile "I'm quite happy you're curious about me hun! But I must now be on my merry way, I have hope in seeing you rather soon!" Her kind voice added onto her last phrase, giving the nickname "hun" to the child to sweeten the moment.
snowy / snow -- she/her -- college student
i have been on this site since the dinosaur age
snowing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mordacious » Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:46 am

Neelix this is really gorgeous!
basically quit lol

peace
mordacious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waterstar. » Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:39 pm

I ' M - W A L K I N G - O N - S U N S H I N E - O O H

U s e r n a m e ;
(Waterstar2002
Still lerkin' round these parts trying to gain my first ≧◉◡◉≦)

N a m e ;
(Kailani;
Ca a ln i
Meaning "Sea and Sky")

G e n d e r ;
(Female
I see her as nothing else (✿◠‿◠)

P a r a g r a p h ;
Extremes in fortune, health and spirituality. She is very versatile, idealistic and intuitive. She either enjoys great success or suffers abject misery. The solution is service to others. She should use her leadership abilities for humanity and not for self-glorification. She is bold, independent, inquisitive and interested in research. She knows what she wants and why she wants it. Creative and outgoing, she is always looking for an opportunity to show her abilities, especially before audience. She is very flexible and likes to feel appreciated. She is looking for chances to mix with others socially and to communicate their ideas. She likes to talk and can easily relate to different cultures and concepts. The biggest challenge for her is uncertainty. Easily getting bored, she can move from one job to another, switch projects and lovers. The high creative force can lead her either to happiness or unhappiness. If she understands her goals, if she can make major decisions in life and follow it directly and straight up without worry and uncertainty, she is able to achieve great heights.

┏─────────────┓
- why bees are dying
- what you can do
- green peace
- (my) kalons
- (my) simas
- new youtube restrictions
- trump delays bees
- why bees are important

┖─────────────┚

Hello everyone, this is Acid-tripp. I'm Water's younger sibling. She has since moved and forgotten about CS but is happy. Any activity on her account since around 2018 I believe has been me. I'm sorry for all of the people still active who wish to communicate with her but can't. I wish you all a great day/night and i'm sorry.
waterstar.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emberonis » Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:42 pm

I'm going to extend this another week and see if there are any more entries. Soo, next saturday, the 26th.

emberonis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sentoki » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:03 pm

Posting to mark so that I can try out for it once I'm back home <3
Art by rottingseams on dA

Pretty much on an indefinite hiatus. Will only check back from time to time when school and work commitments allow it.

My dA | TSC | Commissions: OPEN

" Truely, it is in loss that we learn a thing's true value "
~Jacqueline Carey
Sentoki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

believing

Postby inactive20000009 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:57 am

ImageImage
Username:
Pocketmouse

Name:
Vezita

Paragraph:
Sometimes I love to dance in the rain, and sometimes I don't. Sometimes I love to sing old Spanish church hymns, and sometimes I don't. Sometimes I love to find constellations without a star chart, and sometimes I don't. Sometimes I believe in a higher power-- and sometimes I don't. But when I do, I know what I believe in. I believe in Love. Growing up in a rural Spanish village teaches you things that all the expensive boarding schools in the world couldn't tell ya, and this is one of them: that you can love someone with all your heart, even after they're dead and gone. There's no "sometimes" to love-- it's like the song of the waves breaking on the beaches.
It never ends.

ImageImage
gif from tumblr || poem by arthur o'shaughnessy
Last edited by inactive20000009 on Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
inactive20000009

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sentoki » Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:03 am

Username: Sentoki
Name:
Paragraph:
Art by rottingseams on dA

Pretty much on an indefinite hiatus. Will only check back from time to time when school and work commitments allow it.

My dA | TSC | Commissions: OPEN

" Truely, it is in loss that we learn a thing's true value "
~Jacqueline Carey
Sentoki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emberonis » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:23 am

Oh my gosh guys I am so so sorry. I forgot to judge this! I'll be judging it now, I'll post when I'm done. ^^

emberonis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me