Based on Click to view
Artist Arctic⚡️Storm [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

~Storm of the Apocalypse~

Postby Arctic⚡️Storm » Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:32 am

God I love this character so much :')
Basically just drew her to make me feel better because she has such a badass way about her that makes me laugh :mrgreen:
It's Apocalypse just doing what she loves best, running around like a nutter ;)
Character & Design (c) to ME
Lines (c) to Neara:3

Due to university and work, I don't come online as much but I still visit occasionally :)
Arctic⚡️Storm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~Storm of the Apocalypse~

Postby Horse-Addict » Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:03 pm

OMG Astro! This is so kll! I ♥ it! U r so gd at doing this sort of thing! Soz tht I hvn't been on as much, but I logged on n saw this! Wooow :mrgreen: <33
Hey guys! I am really new to this site, and Astronomical (my best friend in r.l) suggested that I come here. To help me out, she sometimes logs on to my account to get these pets for me, as I am not familiar here. I am really new, and love trades, and I am a total horse-freak. I like to speak in txt tlk, so shoot me a pm if you want! I am rly friendly!
P:S PLZ DON'T BAN ME OR ASTRO 'CAUSE WE ONLY TRADE TO GET BETTER PETS! OR SHE HELPS MEH OUT!
Image Image
Horse-Addict

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~Storm of the Apocalypse~

Postby Arctic⚡️Storm » Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:08 pm

Horse-Addict wrote:
OMG Astro! This is so kll! I ♥ it! U r so gd at doing this sort of thing! Soz tht I hvn't been on as much, but I logged on n saw this! Wooow :mrgreen: <33

Sorry! Had to log off to get something to eat and I didn't know how long I'd be haa :lol: Thanks, Add, means a lot<3 Have to come over some time and see Storm ;) Maybe even ride? I dunno, but yeahhh... And thanks again, I love Apocco, she's really a meaningful character to me :') <33

Due to university and work, I don't come online as much but I still visit occasionally :)
Arctic⚡️Storm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me