Based on Click to view
Artist clu [gallery]
Time spent 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Makoatl #35 WINNER

Postby clu » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:41 am

WHAT IS A MAKOATL?

A Makoatl is a terrestrial shark-dragon hybrid recently discovered off the coast of the greenland sea. They have the powerful tail and jaws of a shark, with the body and (occasional) horns of a dragon. They usually have manes, and are covered in thick coats of fur-adapted to keeping out the cold in their native habitat. They live on a diet of mainly meat and fish, and are known to be vicious hunters! Despite this attitude toward their prey, however, they are very protective and mothering to their offspring, as well as to each other the majority of the time.

------------------------------------------------------
WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY!
Anyway this lovely can be male or female
all up to you ~
-------------------
Form
Code: Select all
username;;
name;;
gender;;
story;; (1,000 words max)
personality; ( 800 words max)
art;; (optional / 7 pieces max)
Fox Gif; ( can be funny or cute )

--------------------------
Rules
- Pretty up your form
- There are word limits on the form.
- 7 pieces of art max ( this does not include little bits of extra art for prettying the form.
- Be creative with your personality and story, I will be looking for writting that catches my dift meaning it draws me in
- and most of all Have fun~ <3
---------------------------------
END DATE : November 8th
Last edited by clu on Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
clu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Makoatl #35

Postby Solanum » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:46 am

- There are word limits on the form.

Was this a jab at me? XD

And the fox says BARK YEEURRRRGGGHHH.
It's horrible :/

Mabbe reserve c:
♠ Character site
♠ Writing thread
♠ 2017 Character challenge

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _Image
I will be here
when you think you’re all alone
Seeping through the cracks
I’m the poison in your bones
My love is your disease
I won't let it set you free
Til I break you

You’ll never know what hit you
Won’t see me closing in
I’m gonna make you suffer
This hell you put me in
I’m underneath your skin
The devil within
You’ll never know what hit you

I tried to be the lover to your nightmare
Look what you made of me
Now I’m a heavy burden that you can’t bear
Look what you made of me
Look what you made of me
I’ll make you see
Solanum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nodell » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:59 am

Username ;;

Txt

Name ;;

Txt

Gender ;;

Txt

Personality ;;

Txt

Story; ;

Txt

Art ;;

Txt
Last edited by Nodell on Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nodell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby geotalon » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:46 am

End date? ;P
This is awesome.
geotalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Venatici » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:41 am

withdrawling. c;
Last edited by Venatici on Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
|
|

|

|
|
|

|
|

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝’𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗’𝚝 𝚒𝚝?
𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕.

𝙸’𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸’𝚖 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞

───────────────────────────────────── ♥ ──────
morgan . he/him pronouns
my love ♥ lgbt+ . blm

gonny b gayrosebark bark
beankilogramgiant rat

──────── ♥ ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IzzyBee » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:52 pm

username;;
    -IzzyBee,
      I'm currently a non-owner looking to bring my frist Mako into my life. ◄
name;;
    Andrei Dorin
      Andrei is the Romanian version of Andrew which means 'Man'. Dorin is possibly derived from the name Theodore, meaning 'Gift of God' ◄
gender;;
    Male
      always will be a manly man ◄
personality;
      enigmatic - flirtatious - cunning - clever - prideful - thief - trivial - stubborn

╪════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Andrei has been described as a cunning little thief, the art of his trickery was one he learned from his older brother, and the two became a go to team. If you needed something back, they could get it, you wanted that new vase? No problem for the two, though it is said his brother is more serious about their job, Andrei takes it a little more lightly. He enjoys what he does and sees no wrong in any of it. ◄

He can be a flirt to the ladies, especially the ones he knows best. Why you ask? 'Cause they won't get mad if he blamelessly flirts with them, he often will flirt with girls on jobs, he finds the female species an interesting prize. He isn't afraid to flirt with 'pretty' boys either. His flirting can be quite insistent, as he will try to persuade the ladies as best he can, even the boys too, he sees boys more straight-forwardly, as he will often back off if they reject him. ◄
    His pride and ego take up a huge portion of his brain; the pride that swells in his chest makes him sarcastic and witty with his words. His pride can get the best of him though; most often when he gets shot down by a girl, he finds girls as objects rather than a person as they are. He likes a good ego stroking, especially when you are trying to get him on a job, if you need to make him do something, the best thing to do is stroke that huge ego of his. ◄
    His cunning and clever mind got together with his way of life, stealing things you need to think fast, be on your toes always. He is a cunning creature, making decisions quickly, but of course this has a downfall. He is a reckless creature; his mind is made up all too quickly when it should be thought out rather than recklessly decided. ◄
    Andrei sees himself as unimportant though, his confidence and ego may be a big as a hot air balloon, but he thinks he doesn’t matter all too much. After all, he knows that when he’s out on a job he is going to be in life threatening danger most of the time, so he knows that sometimes he might be sitting at death’s doorstep most days. ◄
    Andrei can be as stubborn as a donkey, he had firm opinions and will never change them unless you beat it out of him, quite literally so at times. He will not let up on things, and he will not stop doing something, he does it mostly out of the fear of failure, he doesn’t want to hear someone saying his name and adding the word failed to it. Failure is something that makes him anxious and fearful. ◄
    You may say he’s a gypsy in his lifestyle and his job, but it keeps him on his toes and he often has to be compliant to change often. Traveling around can mean leaving the things you were familiar with and then having to reassemble yourself and your life after disassembling it before. Andrei had learned to be okay with constant fluctuations. Being one to move from place to place makes him enigmatic, like a shadow, there one moment and gone without a trace the next moment. You have to catch him quick cause he may be gone the next time you try to talk to him, though if you hook him, he will chew your ear off. ◄

[590 Words]

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╪
story;;
      [Implied in anthro]

The night air was thick and muggy at deep twilight, the summer months brought heat and unpleasant humidity here, but we couldn’t do too much to keep it from affecting us that had fur covering every inch of our warm bodies. I tugged my hood farther over my head, a few stray strands of purple colored hair falling into my similar colored eyes; I heard a soft breeze blow across the land before me. I looked over and saw a
    figure in a similar stature as myself, the hooded figure looked right at me, and I could see their glowing deep purple eyes. Nodding I dropped down from the roof on which I sat quietly, my thick tail balancing me easily as I landed onto a balcony of the building. My ears swiveled forward, listening for the tiniest noises I could since I needed to be as quiet and shadow like as possible.

Taking things that weren’t yours was a rather difficult job, me and my brother excelled at the though, our family was a line of gypsies. Romanian, thieves and travelers. My parents always adorned us with jewels as younglings, me and my brother; we were accustomed to seeing the valuables. We learned how to take when we were just reaching our teen years, our father taught us, his slick fingers and quick wits made him a good thief just like me and my brother turned out to be.

I never really enjoyed our job in the beginning; it took quite a while to get used to stealing like we did. Of course I never told my father I disliked being a thief, I rather told him I enjoyed it and my father came to love me more than before. My darker colored pelt with striking eyes made me in good camouflage if I ever didn’t have my gear with me. My brother got the lighter pelt, looking of a silvery fox, he often had to wear darker gear to make sure he wasn’t seen during any of our jobs. Even though I took it a little less serious for a long time, I was one of the best at what we did, and even my father voiced this, and many of his ‘colleagues’ as well voiced their fascination with my talent of thievery.

“Dorin, keep your eyes peeled and your ears alert, this is going to be a more dangerous one, “I heard my brother call as I examined the lock on the balcony doors, my finger prodded at the handle and the lock for a moment, trying to best figure out what way to pick the lock or even just to get inside without alarming anyone. “Dang Isjakar, I’m trying to get this darn lock open, “I huffed, keeping quiet though as to not wake the residents of said dwelling we were trying to get into.

I reached into my pocket and pulled out my lock pick, skillfully getting the lock picked, the book swing open quietly and I slipped inside and then Iskajar slipped in behind me. I heard him shuffle a little bit and then he pulled his hood over his head more, his silvery hair falling into his eyes “Get in there, you know there won’t be anyone guarding the thing, “He said firmly, I sighed and slipped into the next room where I could see the lights illuminating the glass case that held the item we were sent to recover. What is the item you ask?

I looked around, the people of the manor didn’t seem to have any security measures, and I scoffed silently at their incompetence. I slunk towards the case and soon was standing in front of it, my put my black gloves on, as to not leave any oil from my paw pads when I removed the case. I licked my lips and slowly began lifting the case, setting the heavy glass down my brother came over and swiped the object from the pedestal. The item he held in his hand was a golden compass, encrusted with jewels and laced with intricate carvings. It was larger than the palm of his hand, making it quite substantial for a compass which was usually meant to be put in your pocket. He held the compass in front of me from the chain it hung on, “Thought you were gonna get the credit this time huh?” My brother sneered.

I looked at my brother as he swung the compass on the chain, “You’re so gullible Andrei, “ He said, giving me a bit of a shove at the shoulders, I stumbled backwards a little. I looked at Iskajar with fire in my purple eyes, “Why are you stealing the credit when I did everything?” I barked at him, trying to keep my voice quiet but still using the force to get my point across. He licked his maw a little, amusement painted all over his silvery face, “Because, little brother, “he hissed, emphasizing the ‘little’ in his sentence. He leaned near me so his face was nearly touching mine, “Because you don’t have the guts to be a real thief, “He growled and then I heard the sound of metal unsheathing. Pain lanced across my side as I stumbled back from the blow of my brother’s dagger.

I coughed as I watched him leave, “Brother…” I breathed, reaching a hand out helplessly, the wound at my side bleeding out from the silver dagger. The last thing I saw of my brother was his eyes, the icy pools of color burning at me before his disappeared into the night air. I let my hand fall back to my side, where I held the spot with both my hands, wincing in pain as the cut stung from the metal.

“It never had to be this way Iskajar…”

[976 Words]

╪════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
    art;; Fox Gif;
    Last edited by IzzyBee on Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:54 am, edited 15 times in total.
    IzzyBee

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Ray. » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:55 pm

username;;
    name;;
    gender;;
    story;; (1,000 words max)
    personality; ( 800 words max)
    art;; (optional / 7 pieces max)
    Fox Gif; ( can be funny or cute )

Reserved
    gone back to school, college life. won't be on much. sorry
    My WMEs
    Ray.

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Wileyfangs » Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:04 am

username;;
    Violet & Ivy

name;;
    Sylvia

gender;;
    Female
    ================================================================================================================
    story;;
    Swimming was easy. It would always be easy. Running was also easy, but it wasn't easy if hunters had mistaken you for a fox and were like going to try and skin you alive. Oh yeah and if you happened to be playing tricks on their hounds a lot the last couple of days as well. Racing for her life Sylvia, panted as she ran on long legs pounding the floor. "Ugh don't you guys ever give up?!" A resounding gun shot to the left of her proved otherwise as she yelped and turned the other way, grass flying as behind her ten hounds bayed and howled chasing after her as their master rode on horseback. 'He actually thinks I'm a fox!' She thought incredulously. Which actually wasn't all that unbelievable given her markings but still! The indignity of being mistaken for another animal was certainly a stab in the Makoatl pride.

However her life was certainly worth far more than her pride could ever be and she proved it as she continued racing on, legs growing tired. The forest was thick and dense, brambles and twigs staring to slow her down. A log appeared up ahead and she was worried she wouldn't be able to jump it. 'Oh god, oh god, oh god!' Desperate but determined she raced forwards the baying of the dogs driving her on. She leapt into the air, the sunlight gleaming on her fur and looking so regal in the air. But the illusion was broken as she ran for her life, faltering on the landing and almost breaking stride. The lead dog snapped at her tail however spurring her on.

She was running on pure exhaustion now, panting tiredly as she raced tried to race towards the sea. 'I-I'm not gonna make it!' And she wasn't either as the baying hounds grew closer to their quarry and the master on horseback crowed in victory. Surely this was Sylvia's final tale.

Or it would've been if not for the flash of snarling red darting behind her.

The dogs yelped in surprise as two foxes, with gleaming russet fur began attacking fiercely biting and confusing the hounds as they nipped and bit at them, even biting at the horse's heels two. Sylvia watched in amazement her purple eyes widening just as a shapely pointed muzzle began sniffing at her face. Turning around in surprise she stared as a fox with bright blue eyes smiled up at her before glancing at the other two foxes who were starting to escape from the confused fray. Away from the confused fighting as the master of the hounds tried to get them to stop, Sylvia and the young fox beside her further away and safe from the fight. As though sensing Sylvia's fear and anxiety the fox beside her licked its lips and then began to move away from the squabbling rabble of dogs that were starting to attack each other in their own confusion. "Stupid dogs," She huffed as she gazed at them contemptuously from her spot before getting up wearily and beginning to head towards a more quieter, peaceful place namely the ocean. She'd almost forgotten on her weary tread the three foxes that saved her life until she spotted them staring at her from the sandy beach. The two that had in fact saved her stepped forwards and Sylvia tensed up worriedly. They were between her and the ocean. Surely they wouldn't attack after saving her right? She hoped so.

However her theory proved not to be the case as the two foxes wagged their tails in an almost friendly manner and sniffed at her curiously. Meanwhile the slightly lighter fox with the bright blue eyes smiled at her again. "Uh...sorry but I-I'm not a fox." The lighter fox then padded forwards and then licked her cheek which certainly surprised her greatly. "Oh, well, erm thanks for saving my life back there," she stuttered, blushing slightly from the gesture and the fox seemed to shrug as though saying "nothing to it". Finally with their curiosity sated, much to Sylvia's embarrassment, the other two foxes stood readily looking anxious to go but not before repeating the earlier fox's gesture which of course confused and embarrassed Sylvia greatly before they raced off back to the forest where they belonged. The lighter fox however seemed to linger by Sylvia's side as though worried she'd find trouble again.

"I'm alright." She muttered, shuffling away on weary paws as the little russet furball sniffed her concernedly once more. "Sheesh." The fox huffed not thoroughly convinced at all before nipping lightly at her dorsal fin. "Hey!"

Rolling her violet eyes, Sylvia huffed. "I'll be calling you Fussyfangs at this rate." She muttered and the fox barked softly before lying down in the sand not seeming to care. Huffing once more Sylvia followed it's lead with a soft groan, glad to be off her paws as she laid down. Head on her limbs she closed her eyes and sighed. She supposed she should feel grateful for the sudden appearance of the foxes but honestly she wasn't sure what to make of it to be honest. Where on Earth had they come from and well why? Did the truly think of her as another fox? Frowning slightly she sighed and re-opened her eyes just in time to see two sky blue eyes gazing back at her patiently. Ears flickering in surprise she sighed. "You're not gonna leave me alone here are ya?" She asked and the fox panted happily as though it were a dog and tilted its head as though saying 'don't be ridiculous of course not!' Taking it for what it was Sylvia rolled her eyes . 'This is beyond weird...' She thought as she scooted over a bit and it wasn't long before the fox walked over and lied down beside her, fluffy tail curled up neatly around its paws. "Welp I guess you can stay. Thanks"
    ================================================================================================================
    personality;

The Pretender
    Truthfully she's a real klutz. However where smarts are involved you'll never find another one like her. Her IQ is amazing and she never forgets something once she's heard it. However she tries hide her cleverness and smarts and pretends, very easily in fact that she isn't as smart as she seems for fear of being ridiculed by others. On the outside she's as loud and rambunctious as the others, but on the inside she's as quiet and as calm as the sea she lives in.

The Sly
    When getting to know Sylvia know one thing and one thing only, she will try to steal something from you, but not because she wants it per se. It's because well she wants to know if she can and well if you're a friend to have something that will remind her of you. Now being a pretender is hard work. So it's easier to be sly and tell lies often despite the fact that she could end up hurting others and herself while telling them. She's just too scared to let the outside world in except for a select few and even they would have a hard time understanding her shady behavior. However that doesn't mean she's going to stop. To protect herself she fabricates impressive tales that are realistic enough to be true but unbelievable enough to to be admired. However to the person she truly opens up to she'd do anything but tell a lie. The only problem is who could be so trustworthy?

The Sweetheart
    Now while she may 'pretend' to be something she isn't, deep down Sylvia's a sweetheart. I mean she'd wait for you, she'd walk with you, she'd carry your things, she'd help you in any way she can. It's one of the qualities that attract many and the weird thing is she does it without thinking. She's a wolf in sheep's clothing with nothing but good intentions generally. After all there are just some things you just can't hide.

The Loyal
    Now don't get me wrong. With her secrets to hide and her heart guarded you'd think she'd be the one to desert you in the end right? Wrong! Sylvia is nothing if not loyal to her friends and to family. She'd lie to you if it meant saving your life and keep things hidden if she had to. Anything for who she cares for truly and utterly. She'd always be around when you needed her and even if you're wrong would always take your side. She'd even stay behind when everyone else left. Or do anything for anyone she felt truly for. She's a great ally and a terrible enemy.

The Self-Conscious
    Ever had the feeling that someone was watching you? Well what about if you thought they didn't like you? Or worse that they made fun of you behind your back? Well Sylvia deals with this and a lot more. While juggling how she looks on the outside to others she can't help but worry that perhaps she's too loud, or too quiet. The idea of 'do they really like me?' always spins around her mind and makes her somewhat paranoid and as such while she struggles to figure out if she's not good enough or not when really she shouldn't care about what others think of her. But it's not easy when you're a pretender.

art;;
    *Swimming Sylvia by me
    Fox Gif;
    Last edited by Wileyfangs on Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:00 am, edited 8 times in total.
    Wileyfangs

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby finoodle » Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:10 am

Reserve!
    ImageImage
    Wifey || Wifu || Want accessories or items on your bean? Just ask! I will gladly do them for free!
    finoodle

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby PFDC » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:10 am

RESERVE
    Leaving CS