Artist Vazchu [gallery]
Time spent 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
25 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Milky Way Kit #55

Postby Vazchu » Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:22 am

Qualeo wrote:
What are Milky Way Kits?

Milky way kits are foxes with a flowy galaxy tail, their orbs contain the essence of their galaxies, their bodies are slightly transparent and stars dot their bodies. They are ethereal beings, but they love to mess with people and play tricks. According to legend, Milky way kits are believed to have come from the stars , leaving a trail of colorful dust and stars behind them as they moved across the universe.

Milky way kits have bright, colorful tails with many different colors. Their tails are rarely every dark or a pure white color. Their orb color matches the colors of their tails and never mismatches, as a part of their tails is rumored to be enclosed in the orb.

Their diet usually consists of fruits and meat, though mainly fruit because their bright tails tend to give them away when they try to hunt.

Despite their mischievous nature, they are faithful creatures and when they find a mate they stick with them for life. Their love for their mates is endless, just like the universe is endless. They can sometimes have relationship problems, but this is very rare.

Name; Infelix | Gender; Male | Owner; Bacon.

His hex codes are as follows;

~ ¤ ~ #000514
~ ¤ ~ #000e2f
~ ¤ ~ #002b61
~ ¤ ~ #004eaf
~ ¤ ~ #75b3fe
~ ¤ ~ #b7eeff
~ ¤ ~ #daedfc
~ ¤ ~ #1c0000
~ ¤ ~ #520600
~ ¤ ~ #870a00
~ ¤ ~ #d44d00
~ ¤ ~ #fe9800
~ ¤ ~ #ffd400
~ ¤ ~ #ff0000
Last edited by Vazchu on Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:31 pm, edited 4 times in total.
my dA | me on eldemore | me on FR | my characters + blog | characters for sale

Within the darkness two pearls shines bright,
glittering and shimmering in their bluest pride.
Somewhere in the depths there is a silent sound,
a silent song which caused the heart to pound.
It whispers, it tells stories of old, tales of eternity ride,
forgotten within this endless song.

Image Image
Vazchu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Milky Way Kit # 55

Postby rottenmutt » Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:37 am

Username;
Name & meaning;
Personality;
Background/History;

res
so
hard
bootiful bbby
ImageImage

icon art by me.
things i enjoy
pokemon. neopets. opossums.

my kalons - art
rottenmutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shaymins » Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:40 am

Username;
Name & meaning;
Gender;
Personality;
Background/History;
Shaymins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Downn » Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:09 am

iorufjdggsdf80oguijsdfjlg
didn't realize this was ending so soon
welp
I never finished my story
so I guess I'm out of the contest

that will be all
Last edited by Downn on Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:29 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Downn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evil Muffin Overlord » Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:09 am

Username;
Name & meaning;
Gender;
Personality;
Background/History;
I AM THE EVIL MUFFIN OVERLORD FEAR MY AWESOME POWER

Also, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM EATING ME
AND MY MINIONS!
Yes, we understand that we are muffins,
but we are not edible, we are evil!
Being eaten always takes away precious
time and resources, as well as degrades
our honor. So please, if you value your
life and your goodness as a person,
don't eat the muffins. Please. For
your sake, and ours.

Characters, roleplay open for all.

My Lovely JBD Bauble!
Evil Muffin Overlord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Peppermint Wolf » Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:57 am

~•Username•~
Hello there, I am Peppermint Wolf!
~•Name & Meaning•~
I will name her Brand Ljus, or Brand for short. Her name means Fire Light in Swedish.
~•Gender•~
I can see this beautiful kit being either gender, but to me, she kind of looks like the sexy, flirty type so I choose fae.
~•Personality•~
Brand is a very flirty kit. She will tease males, but never seems to find the right one for a mate. She can be bossy, naggy, and grumpy, but she never means too much harm. She is a bit of a brat sometimes, and always wants to get what she wants. She despises when she has a crush and another fae steal's his heart. When this happens she is anti-social and even more snappy than ever. If she catches you trying to decieve her, she will most likely rip your fur from your flesh. She has anger problems, yes, but she can be a very nice kit when she starts to trust you.
~•Background~History•~
Brand Ljus is a loner. She moves every year so that she never gets attatched to anyone. She has decided to not love anyone unless he loves her first. And so she continues to move from place to place. In the meantime, she guards her heart. Anyone that is able to penetrate her hard shell would be welcomed into her life. But until that kit comes along, she will never love.
As a young kit, she woke up without parents. Not knowing where they went or if they will ever return for her, she hopes to one day run across them. She wants to meet the kits who brought her into this world, and will never lose hope of finding them. She gets excited everytime she meets another kit, but is always disappointed when they don't recognize her unique and vibrant pelt design. Brand will be upset for a about a day, and then will become her own, grumpy self once again.
Brand has become a Betrayer. She stole another kit's orb and now wears it proudly. She is very leary when other kits question her about it, and will most of the time "disappear" when the other kit turns it's back. She recieved her yellow orb from a kit that she met in the forest. Very swifty, she did not kill the kit, but knocked it unconscious with a blow to the head. She then took the kit's precious orb and left, not feeling at all guilty for the whole ordeal. Whenever she is around other kits, she will take off her orb and hide it in her temporary den so that, hopefully, no one will know she is a Betrayer until she steals their orb also.
Last edited by Peppermint Wolf on Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:27 am, edited 10 times in total.
Life is a BLACK ROSE. The black stands for all of the bad things in life... Pain, sorrow, heart break. But the rose stands for the BEAUTY of it all. Without pain, there would be no pleasure. Without sorrow, no happiness. And without heart break, no LOVE.

Peppermint Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghost.toast » Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:55 pm

Username; PierceTheFallenDeer
Name & meaning; Adara; Meaning fire.
Gender; Male
Personality; He's antisocial. A bit scared to be around anybody else, or to talk to anybody in fear he might be judged or hated. He prefers to stay alone and away from everybody else. He keeps to himself, and he counts stars to pass the time. He loves nighttime. To him, everything is so peaceful and calming, with the sound of nothing but nature; maybe a stream flowing by, the majestic sounds of owls.
Background/History; He grew up alone in the forest. Everytime he would try to get near somebody, they'd push him away, frightened and intimmidated by his appearance. After much heartbreak he finally gave up. In his mind, being around others means sadness. After many long hours of trying to find somebody, he found a dying fox of his species. He stayed by her side day after day, until her last breath left her body. Then, overwhelming despair filling his heart, he took her orb to remember her by; his only friend.
Last edited by ghost.toast on Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hello there, I'm ghostdeer! I mainly just collect pets here. Please feel free to pm me or send a trade.

Catch me on some other sites!

kik: @ghostdeerxx

discord: ghostdeer#2928

Lunafi is my best friend. Go show her some love!
ghost.toast

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby brokenquartz » Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:00 pm

Reserve w/ name Starfall
brokenquartz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Peachpie1164 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:05 pm

Username; Peachpie1164
Name & meaning; Diablo ~ Spanish for devil.
Gender; Male, I cannot see him as a female.
Personality; Harsh, secretive, tough, mad, curious, sneaky, thought-full, speaks without thinking, sly, lost.
Background/History;
At a young age Diablo's family was killed in a tragic accident, leaving him alone. Before the accident he was playful, loveable, kind, caring, and a total sweet heart. After, his gem broke his heart, soul, and spirit darkened, and he fell into an abyss of eternal hatred. He started to steal, break things he didn't own, ignore other Kitts who tried to help him, and sneer at every piece of kindness he received. Some kitts believed his heart could be healed but the rest thought he was a lost cause, one to be shamed and forgotten. But then he crossed the line, injuring another then stealing their gem, all the Kitts realised that he was a lost completely.
Last edited by Peachpie1164 on Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Hello~ I'm Peachpie1164~
Feel free to call me, Peach/y, Tao,
or anything else. My PM's are
always open and I'm always up for
a chat~
Peachpie1164

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allinian » Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:56 pm

dropping
Last edited by allinian on Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
allinian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me