MWK #54 by Nira Katsumi

Based on Click to view
Artist Nira Katsumi [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
23 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

MWK #54

Postby Nira Katsumi » Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:26 am

Milky way kits are foxes with a flowy galaxy tail, their orbs contain the essence of their galaxies, their bodies are slightly transparent and stars dot their bodies. They are ethereal beings, but they love to mess with people and play tricks. According to legend, Milky way kits are believed to have come from the stars , leaving a trail of colorful dust and stars behind them as they moved across the universe.

Milky way kits have bright, colorful tails with many different colors. Their tails are rarely pure black or pure white. Their orb color matches the colors of their tails and never mismatches, as a part of their tails is rumored to be enclosed in the orb.

Their diet usually consists of fruits and meat, though mainly fruit because their bright tails tend to give them away when they try to hunt.

Despite their mischievous nature, they are faithful creatures and when they find a mate they stick with them for life. Their love for their mates is endless, just like the universe is endless. They can sometimes have relationship problems, but this is very rare.

Ahh, last one today... I wanted to make more but then I saw that my internet was gone when I tried to save it (thats why long time in timer), I had to leave laptop open and I can save it now.

Name: Shinkirema
Owner: NARANDA

To win this kit make your own form! Must contain name and gender :)

Be creative! :)

End date - 7 October.
Last edited by Nira Katsumi on Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nira Katsumi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: MWK #54

Postby NARANDA » Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:30 am

Username: NARANDA

Birth Name: Sukaiodori
Origin: Japanese
Meaning: Sky Dance

New Name: Shinkirema
Origin: Japanese
Meaning: Heart Break

Orientation: Straight
Crush on Chiyoru.

Family: Unknown
Friends: None Yet
~+~
Favorite Quotes:

“A broken heart bleeds tears.”
~Steve Maraboli
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“You can die of a broken heart -- it's scientific fact -- and my heart has been breaking since that very first day we met. I can feel it now, aching deep behind my rib cage the way it does every time we're together, beating a desperate rhythm: Love me. Love me. Love me.”
~Abby McDonald
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“She says she's OK. She says she is fine. but underneath that smile is a broken heart”
~Anonymous
"It's hard asking someone with a broken heart to fall in love again."
~Eric Kripke
"Turn your wounds into wisdom."
~Oprah Winfrey

Personality:
As Sukaiodori:
She is sweet, kind and innocent. She has never felt any
form of hurt or pain before. Only the love of her family and
the good things about the people and things around her.
She always smiled and was kind to others, no matter who
they were. She loved romance and fell in love with a
Milky Way Kit that goes by the name of Chiyoru.
She is very open and doesn't keep many secrets, for
she loves to share things with other, weather she knows
them or not.
As Shinkirema:
She became depressed, sad and heart broken. The pain
of being turned down was too much for her and changed her. It came to the point where she changed her name.
She continues to dream of the perfect male for her
and having him say yes. She cut herself off from others,
even her family. Inside she is just hurt and wishes for
the pain to just go away, but she loves life and continues on, creating a new life for herself out of the pain and suffering of her heartbreak.

~Starry Nights
~Galaxies
~Clear Weather
~Spring
~Fall
~Red Flowers
~Roses <3
~The Moon
~Love Stories
~Romance
Theme Song:
Jar of Hearts ~ By Christina Perri
~+~
And who do you think you are
Running around leaving scars
Collecting your jar of hearts
And tearing love apart,
You're gonna catch a cold
From the ice inside your soul
So don't come back for me.
Who do you think you are?
~+~

Dislikes:
~Heart Break
~Hot Summer Days
~Stormy/Cloudy Weather
~War
~Rainy Days
~Anyone Being Mistreated
~Sadness
~Hurt
~Pain
~Thorns
~Death

Destined Meeting:
I knew we were meant to be together, I knew that meeting was part of a greater destiny. The image of us together on that first night was so perfect. He sat upon a cliff, looking up into the clear night sky, the stars twinkling and shimmering and shining in his eyes.
I had gone out to stargaze as it was the most perfect clear night. It was so clear that you could see the swirling arm of the Milky Way. The sight was amazing and I could not let it pass without engraving it into my memory, to I headed out to the cliff where I could get the perfect view of the sky.
That was when I meant him, Chiyoru. He also loved to stargaze and knew the cliff would be the perfect spot to see the sky without the trees blocking it. It was love at first sight. My heart skipped a beat and I could not stop starring at him. I thought it was Destiny that brought us together, I thought we were perfect for each other and I wished to prove that to him.
I joined him on the cliff and we introduced ourself. That was when I started to imagine the perfect day when I would admit my love for him. Until then he taught me how to read the stars, if only I had listened to his warning about the pain that was soon to come.

The Day I Became Shinkirema:
The day I became Shinkirema was the most perfect and lovely day. It was a sunny spring day where the flowers were just beginning to bloom. I imagined how the day would go, over and over again in my head, it was going to be the most perfect day of my life, the day I would admit my love for Chiyoru.
I invited him to the forest gardens, where the flowers were already bright and blooming. The green of the leaves were vivid and bright. The trees danced and swayed in the wind. I sat in front of the entrance to the gardens, awaiting him to join me. Then I saw him, he looked stunning with his feathered accessories and his scarf. He smiled at me with his red eyes as he came up to me. I greeted him before leading him into the gardens.
In the gardens was a small pond with a wooden path that led to a gazebo in the middle of the water. It was surrounded by water lilies and dragonflies flew around it. The water sparkled in the sunlight and it was still. We could see our reflections in the cool, still water, as clear as day.
We sat in the gazebo and were quiet for a few seconds before he looked at me expectantly, knowing I had something I wanted to say to him. That was when I admitted my love for him, and that was when he turned me down. He mentioned another that I had never met, someone he loved and cared for. I swear I could feel my heart shatter at the thought of my only true love being stolen by another. It hit me like a brick to the face, and it hurt.
I walked back down the path, just faintly hearing him try to call out to him, but the hurt prevented me from turning to look at him. My walk soon turned into a run as he started to follow, but he soon fell behind as we made it into the trees and I lost him in the undergrowth.

I continued on, past my home and onward. The sky had become gray and I was soaked in the rain, but at least this way no one could see my tears, no one could see that I was hurt, no one could see that my heart had been broken. I could not believe this had happened. I always thought we were meant to be, I imagined the day to perfectly that it has seemed real, but now it was fading under the memory of being turned down for another.
I cried in the rain for hours and then I decided it. My name was no longer Sukaiodori, I was now Shinkirema. The girl of a broken heart. My tears stopped then, and I closed my eyes, tilting my head up to face the dark sky. I was a new creature, I was a new life, a life that had finally felt the pain that many others in the world felt.

I didn't return to my home with my family, but instead, made myself a new home. I cut myself off from others in hope of not being hurt again, but every once and I while I must make contact with someone for whatever reason. I still dream of the perfect male that turned me down so long ago and hoped that someday I would meet a man that could make the pain go away, a man that would love me to the end, but for now I wish to be left alone in my world of a broken heart.

Favourite...
Flower: Red Rose
Activity: Laying Under The Stars
Season: Spring
Color: Red
Fabric: Silk
Time of Day: Night
Kind of Weather: Clear and Nice
Food: Strawberries
Drink: Water
Reason For New Name:
Her tail is like blood, bleeding
from her broken heart and soul.
Her colors are the colors of love,
broken and fading into a void.
The blackness is the hurt that
now fills her soul, after the heart
break she felt and her love that
went cold.
~+~
Reason For Birth Name:
Her tail dances, and her fur
is like a starry night sky.
The markings are like galaxies,
the colors like a red moon
or star, surrounded by
darkness, yet it only shines
brighter. For a star can not
shine without darkness for it
to be seen in.

A Love Note To Chiyoru
A Note That He Never Received.

~+~

From the day I met you, on that clear, starry night
I always imagined that you were the one
The one that would love me and be there for eternity
The one that was perfect and full of love
I imagined you as the galaxy that made my world
You were my one and only
And creator of my own little world
I hope you feel the same way I do
I hope to have you join me in the place I made for you
A place for just us
Where no one else can go
A place for a family and a love that will always grow
For now I will wait for your expected reply
After you get this letter written from my love

~+~
A Letter From Chiyoru
The Truth About His Love

~+~
I did not mean to break your heart
Or hurt you in any way
I do love you with all my heart
But in a different way
I thought of you as a sister
One of my dearest friends
But you saw something else in me
That I wish I had seen
I wish I could have stopped the pain
That shattered your heart like glass
But you pushed me out
And ran away
Never to be seen again
I would just like to say I love you
My dear sweet sister
And hope someday to say sorry
For the misunderstanding I made
~+~

Dreams Of...
~Finding The Perfect Mate
~The Perfect Meeting
~The Pain Going Away
~Having A Family
~Being Loved Again
~The Perfect Night
~What Would Have Been
Fears..
~Being Hurt Again
~Being Alone Forever
~Being Rejected
~Having Her Orb Stolen
~Having Her Orb Broken
~The Stars Fading Away
~Meeting Her Family and Chiyoru Again

Reason I Want Her And What I Shall Do With Her:
I've had this idea in my head for a while, but I've been waiting for
the perfect girl to play the part. The moment I saw her I thought she
would be perfect! Her colors were so perfect and same with her
markings, they fit a bleeding heart so very well. I hope to lengthen
both hers and Chiyoru's story. I want to spoil this girl with art and find
her the perfect male that can mend her heart.
~The sketches in my form are drawn
by the amazing gherissocoollike.
~The pixel was made by the lovely lunamoth19.
Here is an unanimated version.
~ All is written by me, except for the quotes
and the theme song in which I have given credit
to original writers.

Last edited by NARANDA on Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:56 pm, edited 16 times in total.
NARANDA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kittenlover25 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:59 am

Hello! Okay, so here's my form:

Username: Kittenlover25 (because I love kittens and my favorite number is 25!)
Name: Riot
Personality: Has a very outgoing personality, and is also extremely mischievous. He tends to run into the street and scare people with his tail. But with his big, cute eyes he always eludes punishment.
Favorite fruit: Bananas. Boy, does he like bananas.
Dreams: Riot secretly dreams of being a doctor one day, and stays awake at night reading books about herbs and medicine. Of course, he doesn't tell anyone, as not to blemish his perfect reputation of being the perfect troublemaker.

I have never adopted any kind of art before, and I have no idea if i'm doing this right :D I'm not on any Millky Way Kit forums or anything yet, although I do plan to. I really love MWK's, and I hope of owning one someday :) If it costs pets, just send me a PM. I do not have any $CS, although I have a few items that I got a few years ago that I still haven't used XD

Thank you for your time!
-Kittenlover25
hi everyone! currently i am looking for all guinea pigs and lions that i dont have. if you have one of the few i dont have, i will overpay.
I AM LOOKING FOR EVERY 2012 PET U CAN OFFER!
WARRIORS
Every Fire has a Heart.
Every Jay has a Feather.
Every Leaf has a Pool.
In Sand there's always a small Storm.
Every Tiger has a Claw.
Everything Black has a Foot.
A Spotted Leaf always falls.
Every River has a Pebble.
Everything Tall has a Tail.
Every Lion has a Heart.
Every Dove has a Wing.
All Ivy has a Pool.
Kittenlover25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SimpleScript » Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:02 am

Username: SimpleScript
Name: Amabel
Name meaning: A French name meaning 'lovable'.
Nickname: Ama or just Amabel

red kitty.png
red kitty.png (147.13 KiB) Viewed 550 times

Personality and History: This girl is a very flirty, sexy and charming girl who loves attention and specially to be in the middle of it. She is very social and very babbly, but not so much that it gets annoying or so, she knows when she have talked too much and should shut her mounth. She is very straight-forward and doesn’t need to keep enything hidden as she likes to talk about literally everything, but if it’s too childish she just thinks it’s stupid. She acts like shes a real grown-up when shes younger than that and just wants to be cool, to be cool and to have a popular image is very important to her and you really wont mess with it. She always grooms her fur to keep it pretty and clean, she has to show off what she claims to be her best freature that’s her beauty and glow.
All since she was little, she have been this type of girl. Bossy, flirty, babbly and in love with attention. She have never been a silent girl and almost talked a hole in the head of the ones around her, but they did survive it somehow. She was a popular girl as little and knew what to do to get attention from the others and to be the one that everyone talked about, all from crazy stuff or just doing something that nobody else could do. Shes had quite a few mates or affairs and likes to just flirt and cuddle with the boys that like her or that she like herself, give them attention so they will give her attention. After her mother and father died, she had a stepmother who didn’t really like her and said that as long as someone was good looking, they are good enough. And ever since then, she have been judging others by the looks of them and wont approuch enyone she doesn’t find interesting.

Poem:
Ruby fur and sky blue eyes
with this looks, don’t need disguise
Elegant in her every word
princess feet, fine like a bird
Attention for how she does her ways
a delighted grin, could last for days
This is how her everyday goes
smiling wide, giving shows

Themesong: Hot N Cold – Katy Perry
Favorite fruit: Apples and strawberries
Favorite weather: When it’s clear outside and specially when the sky is colored in the light of dawn.
Favorite thing: That must be trees, she loves to scratch upon it when it’s itching somewhere she can’t reach, she loves climbing in them and also to sleep in them.
Last edited by SimpleScript on Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

It is madness for sheep
to talk peace with a wolf.
~Thomas Fuller

Allycats of Pinefall Street

Find me
Join StreamClan
I'm here too
The Desert Flower
read my poems
Never trust sheep
SimpleScript

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tea-Kat » Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:12 am

More about the Adoptor wrote:
Username:
Tea-kat
Why I want him:
I want War because in my perspective
his red color looks a lot like the steed
that the horsemen War had rode on, which
is why I want to name him War. Also
another reason why I want him is because
I set a goal for myself to have a set of four
MWKs named after the four horsemen.
What I'll do with him:
I will probably enter him into the
roleplay once I have gotten four
MWKs by the names of the four
horsemen and if I win him it'll be
two more. I also want to make
the MWKs that I've already adopted
his adopted siblings.

Family wrote:
War has adopted family members he
technically doesn't remember who his
parents are.
----
Brothers: Pestilence
Sisters: None at the moment

Playlist wrote:"Courtesy Call" - Thousand Foot Krutch
"We Are" - Thousand Foot Krutch
"This is gonna Hurt" - Sixx A.M.
"Life is Beautiful" - Sixx A.M.
"Ode to Sleep" - Twenty-one Pilots
"Fake You Out" - Twenty-one Pilots
"Downfall of Us All" - A Day to Remember
"All I Want" - A Day to Remember
"Scream Aim Fire" - Bullet for my Valentine
"Tears Don't Fall" - Bullet for my Valentine
"Getting away with Murder" - Papa Roach
"Forever" - Papa Roach
"A Great Fire" - Silverstein
"Vices" - Silverstein
Name:
War
Age/Birthday:
16 years old, War was born July 28, 1997
Personality:
War absolutely loves starting fights, he's not an easy kit to get along with and when in an argument he always has to have the last word. Some say he's rather childish, if someone isn't agitated he isn't happy. War starts problems where there were none before, like ruining a friendship, War is a very good actor and he can make himself quiet believable at times. Also War can be very sassy at times and when he's in an argument and he's winning he always has a smile on his face and if he's losing he storms off.
Hobbies:
Well probably the only hobby he has is starting fights just about. But in secrecy he actually likes to go sight seeing, he doesn't tell anyone because he likes being tough and rough. If others knew he liked sight seeing it might ruin his image and make him look soft and weak.
*History:
War had, of course, fell to earth when he was rather young, to be specific Yellowstone park where the first two MWKs had been taken to. He was among the 'meteor shower' after he crashed into the earth he had met another MWK by the name of Pestilence, to him Pestilence was a secluded and weird kit but some how he buried himself into his heart, more of just following him around everywhere and the War just sort of grew fond of him. War had then adopted Pestilence as his brother and since then they've stuck together. In the beginning War had been separated from his parents and being at a young age he had eventually forgot about them, he can't even remember what their names were or what they looked like.

Favorites wrote:Song: "We Are" - TFK
Food: Probably cooked meat, mostly beef jerky since that's want he mostly takes from campers. One time he had gotten a type of steak of some sort that had seasonings on it and it was cooked over a open flame he had scared the camper that was cooking off with the glow of his tail and growling. After eating it he could describe it as tasting like heaven, if heaven had a taste.
Place: Ruble of old buildings just anything that's broken down, when he gets on the highest point it makes him feel like he's the survivor of some dooms day.
Season: He prefers hot, like sweat dripping off your face hot, summer days. War isn't sure why but he just prefers the heat of the cold.
Number: War's favorite number is 28
Sound: His favorite sound had to be the sound of rocks falling or scraping against other rocks.

Interview

"An interview? Oh goody, let's make this quick."

Why are you so mean to everyone?
"That's how I am, I can't stop myself from being mean to others I view as imbeciles."

Well then, what would be one of your happiest moments?
"The closest thing to happy I guess would have been this one time the Pestilence brought me another one of the tasty meat slabs."

So you do have a nice side?
"Only when I'm in a good mood."

What about love? Do you have anyone you fancy?
"Nah, no thanks. Love sickens me, though in the future I think that might change because I sort of want to see what kind of children I'll have."

So, you like children?
"Not really, they're loud and obnoxious. Not to mention you have to keep track of them so they don't break anything."

Is there anything you like?
"Seeing the agitation on someone's face. It gives me satisfaction. Beside what has been stated above I don't like much else."

"Now is this all finished up? Yes? Good, later losers."

-----------------
*I'll be adding more to his history as well as his adopted siblings histories whenever I win them.
Last edited by Tea-Kat on Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:11 am, edited 3 times in total.
Tea-Kat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rottenmutt » Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:57 am

Username;
S y k e s
Why I want him;
Well first of all,
I have been waiting for the right MWK for me.c:
And this guy is gorgeous, I love his design.
I really want hi to be my first. vuv
I want to snuggle him to death.
He just caught my eye,
and I love the color red.;u;
Name;
Dulari.
Age;
Gender;
Male.
Birthdate;
October 18th.

For his personality now! Lets give him some!
He is very courteous, he has manners and knows how to get what he wants. When he wants it. He back talks and sasses others if he doesn't get what he wants. He can be very rude and harsh towards others, soe people call hi a loser and harsh names for how he acts. But he can't help it.

Quirks;;

Hobbies;;
Addictions;;

rottenmutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scarlett; » Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:08 am

((Just letting you know, I'm basing this off of an anthro lifestyle))

Hello, there! I'm Ivy, a very active member of the CS community. I role-play quite a bit here, and I currently don't own any characters from the oekaki. I'd like to make this beauty my first one! I've been saving this personality for a day like this...
Since this ends Monday, and I'll have just come back from camping the whole weekend, I have to make this all tonight. But grab your popcorn and soda, and just relax. I'll try to make this short but sweet. ;3

Darcy ((\d(a)-rcy, dar-cy\)) is a gender neutral name of Irish and Gaelic origin, and the meaning of Darcy is "dark". Also a Norman place name, "from Arcy". The darkness reveals itself in the shades of her coat.

Her personality also reminded me of Kate Hudson's character Darcy Rhone from the movie "Something Borrowed" somewhat.
(It was by complete coincidence. I looked at her and knew that her name had to include 'dark', but didn't think her personality would have a similarity to the actual character. :3))

Gender~ Female
Birthdate~ December 5th, 1988

Age~ 25 years
Zodiac~ Sagittarius ♐

Weight~ 130 pounds
Height~ '5"8 ft

Lucky Number~ 9
Nationality~ 1/4 Irish

Fav Color ~ Lighter shades of Teal, same as her eyes
Fav Book ~ Ripley's Believe it or Not, any volume or year

Fav T.V Series ~ Once Upon a Time
Fav Movie ~ The Blind Side

Darcy's Short Playlist wrote:Payphone - Maroon 5
Dark Side - Kelly Clarkson
Fix You - Coldplay
Paradise - Coldplay
Viva la Vida - Coldplay
Mama's Broken Heart - Miranda Lambert
Princess of China - Coldplay
Already Gone - Kelly Clarkson
Never let Me Go - Florence and the Machine
Some Nights - F.U.N.
Raise Your Glass - P!nk
Carry On - F.U.N.
Die Young - Ke$ha

Personality

Darcy, to say the least, is pretty outgoing, and is pretty excitable when she gets worked up enough. She loves to make people laugh, especially her best friends. Sometimes she can go a bit in the wild side. She is a somewhat loyal friend, seeing that everything is fine with the people she cares about. But when she is stressed, her emotions get the best of her, and she can be a bit dramatic. Darcy can be a bit eccentric and 'weird', per se, with her favorite things of choice. For example, she doesn't get much time to read, due to her unique hobby of taking care of wild birds, so she scans through the Ripley's books when she has a free moment, looking for the weirdest thing to tell her best friend the next time they meet. She also has a slight Irish accent in her voice when she talks.
Darcy can be a bit of a flirt, but she's been on a slump with love lately, and she's been pretty downcast since her breakup.

Short History

Darcy was brought up in a rural area near Peoria, Illinois. She was raised by her father, having had her mother die shortly after she was born. But the little Kit was happy, nonetheless. She was too young to really feel any grief yet.
When Darcy was about nine, she tagged along with her cousin to watch birds one day. At first, she had no luck seeing any. But when she saw that first cardinal pierce the air with its song and fly just out of her reach, her eyes grew wide. This was the first time she had seen a wild bird; her father happened to be very overprotective, so she didn't get out much. Mezmerized by the birds, she stayed as long as she could, watching them fly for the longest time through her little binoculars. When her cousin eventually wanted to go, she urged him to stay. Giving in, he did, and they didn't leave that spot until late that night.
Darcy eventually got into studying the birds more and more often as she grew older. Finally, she got a job about four years back as a wildlife specialist for Illinois, researching the birds primarily.
Some time ago, before she got her job, she found love in another Kit, and she was happy. They were set to be official mates after a year or so, but he didn't seem very happy. One day, she found her fiancé with her good friend, in her own home, much to her dismay. Going into dramatic mode, and more infuriated than she had ever been (She couldn't help it; wouldn't you?), she kicked both of them out of her home, telling her friend she hated her, and never talking to either of them again.
Darcy, after a while, went into a slight depressional slump, and hasn't found her way out. She still tends to her job and the birdfeeders, but she hasn't been very social or happy lately, as she usually is both of these things.

So, let's start with a cliché for all interviews - Favorite food?
"Well... you would expect an Irish girl to like something like that. But I'm really into Italian dishes; my favorite would have to Chicken Alfredo. My favorite fruit would be apples, though."

So, you're not a vegetarian, then. Were you ever one?
"Actually, yes! I didn't like the idea of killing innocent animals for my consumption. But it turns out that I lacked a big part of my diet for going vegetarian. So, I had to go back. But I assured myself that it was the circle of life; the animals will die anyways. You can't really stop that."

Speaking of animals, what's your profession again?
"How could you forget?
*slightly laughs*
I'm an wildlife specialist for the general area of Illinois; I mostly research wild birds, though. I don't know how or why I became so inraptured in them, but just seeing the beating of their wings, hearing the somewhat shrill calls and so on, makes me shiver with delight."

Mhmm... What are your pet peeves, going completely off subject?
"I usually don't have a problem with people, but the ones who crack their paws and necks just really irritate me."

Got any phobias?
"Actually, yes. Of fish, out of everything else. I don't eat fish, I don't go to aquariums, I don't watch them... I don't know why, but they give me the creeps. Like some with spiders. Except these are scaly... maybe that's it, the scales."

Going back to clichés again... What's your favorite season?
"Hmm... that's pretty easy. Winter. I don't know what it is. My coat doesn't exactly go with the snow, but I love cold weather, and the snow blanketing everything and shining in the sun just fascinates me."

What's your philosophy, or favorite saying?
"Well, I've heard this one just recently, and it stuck. 'A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.' It sounds to me like keep moving forward, and I like it."

Do you happen to ship anything or fandom?
"Maybe... Yea, I ship Gremma (Graham and Emma) from Once Upon a Time..."

So, do you have any talents?
"Mhmm. I play the violin, and I can say I play very good. But I don't like to brag...
I usually take the music outside; I think the birds really like it."

I see. What about relationships?
"What, you mean romantic? Umm... how do I start?
I met someone, and we seemed so compatible, I couldn't see what could go wrong... We were engaged to be official mates after a year had past. But as they days grew closer to the ceremony, he looked very unhappy. I tried talking to him, to no avail. One afternoon, I came home after work to find him with another girl. I guess I was too rash on them, telling them to go and never come back, but it was all too much for me. I mean, you hear about all of those relationships where someone cheats on the other, but have you ever thought of what is was like for the person who was cheated on? Its not the best feeling in the world... but hey, not all stories can have a happy ending, I guess."
Last edited by Scarlett; on Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:22 pm, edited 11 times in total.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
hi there! i'm scar,
a die-hard fan of
ouat, got, and oitnb.

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
ImageaaaaImageaaaImageaaImage
Scarlett;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Peppermint Wolf » Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:56 am

~•մՏҽɾղɑʍҽ•~
Hello there! I am Peppermint Wolf.
~•ղɑʍҽ•~
Her name will be Myrsky. This means "storm" in Finnish. :D
~•ցҽղժҽɾ•~
This kit will be a fae. I can easily see her being a girl more than a boy.
~•հíՏԵօɾվ•~
"My history... You would like to hear about it? Hm. Everyone does. I guess that's why I am asked so often. Well, you're quite lucky I'm in a good mood right now, because I will tell you about my past.
I was born in a redwood forest, or at least Ithink I was. My mother must have either abandoned me or been killed, but I woke up in that den alone. Only the stale scent of what I thought to be my mother's acompanied me. I was scared at first. After all, who wouldn't be? I was just a little one.
I grew up in that lonely den. And as I grew, I became more independant. I wasn't used to seeing others, and therefor couldn't trust a soul. My dark coloured pelt helped me blend in when hunting, but the red tail and flecks often gave me away anyway. Thus, I mainly stuck to a diet of fruit. I ate whatever kind I could get my paws on. A patch of blackberry bushes thrived close by my den, and so that was my main source of food, although it was hardly enough to sustain me for long. I ended up attempting a hunt every day, for my growling belly never seemed to give me a break.
Winter time always brought hardships with its bitter cold weather. All of my precious blackberry bushes had withered. I always kept a store of the previous harvest, but it only lasted a week at most. Sometimes I would wait for the tourists to come, and I would steal their food. Although this was a risky plan, I was desperate.
As soon as spring came, the forest could never be more alive with animals and plants. It was always my favourite time of year. Spring was a time of happiness; food was plentiful, the forest was absolutely beautiful, the waether was perfect... The list could go on.
Anyway, my life has been on a continuous loop every year. I have survived this long, and i will continue to thrive until the day I die a peaceful death. Now you should be headed home now, little one. You're mother will be missing you."

~•ԹҽɾՏօղɑӀíԵվ•~
Myrsky can be a little grouchy. Although she is young, she can act like she is a lot older than even an elder. She is always weary to trust anyone because of her lack of social interaction. She can be a trouble-maker around others, but is nice when you get to know her. She is very flirty around males, though she doesn't want a mate. She sees modest males as a source of humour.

I hope this is good! :D
Life is a BLACK ROSE. The black stands for all of the bad things in life... Pain, sorrow, heart break. But the rose stands for the BEAUTY of it all. Without pain, there would be no pleasure. Without sorrow, no happiness. And without heart break, no LOVE.

Peppermint Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cat! » Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:40 am

NameImageImageImageImage
Owner ilovewarriorcats!
Genger female
Personality shy loves the night likes to walk and run can be playful some times loves love loves The spring and flowers loves to hum songs and tends to find some way to make music and sing to them she loves to sing and is very open around her self she loves small animals u will mainly finsh her Ina patch of flowers or singing
History lived a life with no friends lived with just her mom her dad was killed when she was young her dad gave his orb to her when he was on his death bed the 2 orbs combined red and black makeing one orb and changeing her tail completly she loves her dad and she thinks he is with her in her orb if her orb was ever stolen or broken she wouldn't know what to do
image.jpg
image.jpg (93.75 KiB) Viewed 419 times

Art
image.jpg
image.jpg (181.43 KiB) Viewed 414 times
/l
...(゚、 。 7
..... l、゙ ~ヽ
I use to be ilovewarriorcats! Don't steal
........じしf_, )ノ
I use to be ilovewarriorcats! Don't steal
Pets not under warranty and may explode if exposed to sunlight,water, air, hot or cold temperatures, dry conditions or the letter 'p'.No pets were harmed in the making of this post but a few are in therapy and may exhibit strange behavior. All trades are final. Pets are not to be used as a flotation device in the event of a water landing. Not to be taken orally. Do not operate heavy machinery while adopting. This offer not available on the second Tuesday of the last week of the month. Not to be used around the mouth, eyes, fingernails or big toe.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Cat!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hurricanessong » Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:40 am

I just want to keep my form simple, so no random fonts

Username: My name is hurricanessong and I am a girl
Name: Sercia
Kit Personality: Sercia is unafraid to be herself and stands up for she believes in, a lot of people think she's completely invincible but when she gets to be alone all her insecurities and fears come pouring out in tears and screams. She can get frustrated rather fast but she tries to keep a tolerance, she keeps most of her emotions to herself but if she trusts you, she may let you in on a few secrets. She is always loyal and is a good friend to the end.
Why do I want her?: as soon as I spotted her I had something pull me to her, not only is she pretty and mysterious, but when I look at her she reminds me of myself. I look at her red and black fur and blue eyes and see myself. She looks like someone I could become good friends with and when I look at her orb it seems to play a song soft but sure.
Song/Poem:
When I feel alone,
No one in the world,
Your by my side,
Assuring me of my worth.
You're the one who can make me move on,
You're the voice singing a sweet song.
Can you always be the treasure of the night, waiting in the firelight?
Can you see through all my lies? down to my heart?
I'll stay with you forever,
If you love me

{this is not from any song on youtube, its something I came up with}

Sorry if this is to long
hurricanessong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me