Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

. by ~Faith~

Artist ~Faith~ [gallery]
Time spent 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Postby ~Faith~ » Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:24 pm

════════
      Username:
      ~Faith~

Name:
      Fenrir Kage

════════

Cat's name & why: 479/600
    It was just like any other day, the sun was shining, the birds were singing and the sounds of nature were all around Fenrir
    as he strolled along a busy street with a happy spring in his step. Though little did he know that his daily walk would
    introduce him to a knew friend of his, and a little trickster at that.

After getting himself something to eat and strolling down past an ally way he heard a small 'meow' come from
    somewhere and paused to look around tilting his head to the side slightly in obvious question. Though when he glanced
    down at his paw the sandwich he had gotten for himself was gone. "What the?" His head glanced upwards at that trying
    to figure out who had taken it. He did however see a fluffy tiny orange tail trying to hide behind a few wooden crates
    and smirked before moving it aside. "Gotcha!" He exclaimed as he picked up the small kitten that had the sandwich in
    it's mouth, obvious proof that he had caught his little thief.

Though what made Fen pause was the fact that this kitten seemed to be a stray, a hungry stray that needed a home and
    someone that would love it, take care of it and be a friend. He laughed quietly to himself. "Well if I'm going to take you
    home with me, little guy, you're going to need a name. How does Loki sound to you? Cause you seem to be a little bit of
    a trickster." He laughed again as the kitten's tiny paws batted his nose. "Heh, I guess that's a yes then. C'mon little guy
    I'll take you to my apartment."

--

As the years passed by quickly for them both, Fenrir and his little companion Loki had only grown closer to one another
    over the years. They were inseparable, close as anything and the best of friends. Fen and his little trickster of a cat, Loki
    were best pals, going everywhere together whether it be walks or travelling together. These two would do anything with
    one another no matter what.

Though whenever one would ask him why he had named his cat Loki, Fen would always reply simply : I only helped with
    deciding on his name, he was the one that chose it himself, the little trickster of cats himself.
    He then would tell them
    the story of how this little cat had tricked him into looking up and around him to give him a chance to run off with his
    sandwich. Now the two do practically anything together, share food though normally it is Fen that shares it with his little
    friend. He'd be lost without him by his side constantly, the two friends that found each other never to leave each others
    side in the slightest. Fenrir and Loki, best friends forever.
~Faith~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me