Based on Click to view
Artist ➳ hoot [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Bacon's Staff Sima

Postby ➳ hoot » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:33 pm

What are Simas?
Simas are small wolf/cat creatures. The largest they can get is the size of a house cat, which is why some are mostly domestic. They are very friendly creatures, and extremely social, living in a pack of ten or more. Simas live mostly in the tropical regions of the world, making their homes in bushes and some have even been found in trees. They are omnivores, meaning they can eat just about anything. A Sima finds a mate and challenges others for dominancy by using their tails and claws, and sometimes horns. They don't mate for life, so they can mate with different Simas, though they can mate only once every two weeks in our time. Their tails have guards on the sides of the crystal within it like a sword almost. The jewels on their tails are always the same color as their eyes. They glow at night, though the glow isn't visible in the day, most the time anyway. All Simas are also covered in thick, fluffy fur that's soft to the touch.

My sima for the staff litter *u* This boy/girl is NOT up for adoption just yet, just thought i'd post it before I forgot o^o There isn't any cover or anything because the design isn't that great anyway xD
    i tried
    Please tell me if I've done anything wrong, I'll change it right away ;^;
    quick giftart for winner :T

alright, for the form uvu :
    Code: Select all
    username :
    name :
    personality :
    art ( optional ) :

art is optional, but would be a huge booster c: a good personality will also help a lot. you may add as many extras as you want
    -bacons away into the sunset-
Last edited by ➳ hoot on Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
➳ hoot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Bacon's Staff Sima

Postby FluffyTheUnicorn » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:51 pm

Sorry i just gotta ask, On the front feet are those little peoplez? xD

ImageImage
Trolleo - Blu - Sen
Rainy - Pumpkin - Glispa

Sima Adopts
Flight Rising - DeviantArt

Hi! You can call me either Fluffy or Omega! I'm quite awkward when it comes to social interactions and my social anxiety has only been getting worse so most the time I'm likely paranoid I'm doing something wrong! In the case I do, do something wrong please just kindly inform me.

I am mostly just here on cs for simas but sometimes I'll feel like designing and make other designs!

Yes I know my images are broken, yes I'm too lazy to fix them.

Art at the top by Sixbane
Art on the right by rem sleep
FluffyTheUnicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ➳ hoot » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:51 pm

Yup ;D;
    They are little peoplez
➳ hoot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FluffyTheUnicorn » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:57 pm

Best. Thing. I. Have. Seen. All. Day. ._.

-points at your siggy- You should totally make a sima based off of one of the Kagerou Project chars

ImageImage
Trolleo - Blu - Sen
Rainy - Pumpkin - Glispa

Sima Adopts

Hi! You can call me either Fluffy or Omega! I'm quite awkward when it comes to social interactions and my social anxiety has only been getting worse so most the time I'm likely paranoid I'm doing something wrong! In the case I do, do something wrong please just kindly inform me.

I am mostly just here on cs for simas but sometimes I'll feel like designing and make other designs!

FluffyTheUnicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ➳ hoot » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:03 pm

aww thank you <3

OHMYGOD YOU GLORIOUS PERSON. I WAS THINKING OF MAKING A KAGEROU CUSTOM/ ends caps abuse
➳ hoot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FluffyTheUnicorn » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:10 pm

Your welcome. Like really it is the best thing i have seen all day, Little... people.... Are epic xD Now only if it where little hobo people riding on little purple zombie space unicorns ._.

Well if you do make a Kagerou custom you better let me hug that custom of yours to death other whys ima have to slap you with a raw fishy D:<

ImageImage
Trolleo - Blu - Sen
Rainy - Pumpkin - Glispa

Sima Adopts

FluffyTheUnicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ➳ hoot » Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:08 pm

Form is up o^o
➳ hoot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Orsha » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:41 pm

username : Orsha
name: Yang, because Chinese believe dragons to be the yang side of the yin yang, yang stands for the masculine or positive side.
personality : Yang, is dragon like in many ways, he has semi powers of control over water, rainfall, hurricane, and floods and fire. And like Chinese dragons, symbolizes power, strength, and gives good luck for people who are worthy of it
art ( optional ) :
wip
Orsha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pumpkin Cupcake » Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:23 pm

This Sima needs an owner! What are we going to do?
Pumpkin Cupcake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Adonis » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:15 am

Before i Fill out the form, may i just say how epic it is that a sima of such quality is up for adoption? I give my biggest thanks for the mere chance to fill out a form to have him, squee :3

username : Darkstar~
name: Draiden Magnolian the Third
personality : Draiden is a loyal and caring sima, especially towards his friends and family. He loves to visit new places and see new things, especially any place that has a history to it.

Draiden wrote: ....It's just whenever i visit a new place, a one with history, good or bad, its like i can feel the literal echoing of the past in my ears. Just gives me a sense of, well, its hard to explain...I guess it's just that im a historian at heart.

He also enjoys nature and just getting outside and exploring the world around him..

art ( optional ): Will see if i can make any.
Adonis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me