Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Character Contest (PRIZES FOR TOP 3!) by Free Shade

Artist Free Shade [gallery]
Time spent 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 5

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

None yet! You can be the first to create your own version of this drawing!

Character Contest (PRIZES FOR TOP 3!)

Postby Free Shade » Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:16 pm

Hiya,
So i have a couple different characters that i want drawn OR i want someone to make me a character! So lets get right into this!

Rules!
-if you are drawing one of my characters, please dont change them a lot. (Try to stick to the guidlines)
-If you are drawing a new character, I do not like frilly or girly things, i like the colors: red, blue, black, purple, gold and grey.
-If you are confused and dont know if i would like something just ask me! I dont bite.
- ACCESSORIES: Accessories are allowed, such as: Collars, scarves, earrings, etc etc
-Backgrounds: please choose one of the 3 i included :3 (i made 3 on this post so if you just edit this one than you can use one of those!)

Prizes for the Top 3:

1st place: A Rare/VR from their WL
2nd place: A rare/uncommon from their WL
3rd place: An uncommon from their WL
(If i dont have WL pets for them i will give them a random pet from the chosen rarities!)

CHARACTER INFO IN NEXT POST!

Ends: Halloween DATE EXTENDED! ENDS ON NOVEMBER 18th!
Last edited by Free Shade on Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:33 am, edited 7 times in total.
(art above by Hoggnunsstern)

Do you remember Kiamaras from way back 10 years ago? You ever wonder what happened to them after all these years after the move to DA?
Well, they're now an easy going ARPG with a website and quests! Most quests have low entry requirements and have multiple tiers of rewards. There's also a free MYO for new users who don't have a Kia yet!
There's also a discord for the community where you can ask for help with quests, chat with other users, and actively seek out Kias that are being traded and sold as well as new adopts!

If you're interested at all feel free to click the image above to be taken to the Kiamara website!
If you want to join the discord at all, feel free to dm me and I can send you a link to it.
Free Shade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Character Info

Postby Free Shade » Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:16 pm

My Characters:
I am not a good artist so i made my characters come to life using the custom demo on wajas.

Character 1:

Name: Auqmaine
Species: Zey Wolf (Wolf with Zebra markings, Normally bright colors such as, green, blue, orange, and yellow. They live in a semi-woodsy area, they travel in packs of 3-10 Zey Wolves)
Personality: Fun, loving, energetic, outgoing, and courageous
Brief Description: Black Zebra marking, blue/green base coat, white/light blue eyes.
Items/accessories: A rope necklace with a koi fish/ocean themed pendant. Bracelet/tail ring (Represents his role as leader), and 3 ear piercings on each ear.
Extra: None

Character 2:

Name: Mal (Malongine)
Species: Blood Wolf (Wolf known for their skull/blood like markings, Normally dark/grim colors such as red, black, white (for skull/skeleton markings), brown, and dark blues and greens. They live in a heavily wooded area, they normally dominate a certain area of the forrest and create a civilization of up to 30 Blood wolves.)
Personality: Protective, hard headed, courageous, nice, and dominant,
Brief Description: Black base coat and wind/swirl marking, Red splatter, white skeleton marking, scarlet eyes
Items/accessories: Small hoop earrings, 2 studs on each ear, front leg 'warmers' (a dark leather with a skull crest on it)
Extra: Can be drawn with black and red wings.

Character 3:

Name: Ansly (nicknamed country dream)
Species: Shag Wolf (Wolf known for their longer fur. Can be almost any color. They live in many different areas and are commonly kept as pets by cowboys, farmers, and ranchers.)
Personality: Sweet, loving, smart and protective
Brief Description: Sky blue Base coat, brown star, swirl and chest markings, soft white mottle, light blue eyes
Items/accessories: Leather collar with a brown star tag
Extra: Can be drawn with a cowboy hat at times

Create a new character:

Please include this form when creating the character.

Name:
Personality:
Brief Description:
Items/accessories:
Extra:

Guidlines to creating a new character:
Please nothing frilly or girly.
Nothing pink unless its an accent color OR its a rainbow pet
Do not overload your pet with items
Extra body parts i like: small horns, wing (bird and sometimes bat), leg feathers, manes, and different style tails (bob, long, multi-tail, etc etc)

Species:
Zey Wolf: Wolves with Zebra markings, Normally bright colors such as, green, blue, orange, and yellow. They live in a semi-woodsy area, they travel in packs of 3-10 Zey Wolves

Blood Wolf: Wolves known for their skull/blood like markings, Normally dark/grim colors such as red, black, white (for skull/skeleton markings), brown, and dark blues and greens. They live in a heavily wooded area, they normally dominate a certain area of the forrest and create a civilization of up to 30 Blood wolves.

Shag Wolf : Wolf known for their longer fur. Can be almost any color. They live in many different areas and are commonly kept as pets by cowboys, farmers, and ranchers.

Create your own species:
Types i dont like:
Half fish half wolf.
Butterfly winged wolfs.
Wolf with rat tail

Other than that, just be creative, and dont forget, if you have questions just pm me
Last edited by Free Shade on Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

Do you remember Kiamaras from way back 10 years ago? You ever wonder what happened to them after all these years after the move to DA?
Well, they're now an easy going ARPG with a website and quests! Most quests have low entry requirements and have multiple tiers of rewards. There's also a free MYO for new users who don't have a Kia yet!
There's also a discord for the community where you can ask for help with quests, chat with other users, and actively seek out Kias that are being traded and sold as well as new adopts!

If you're interested at all feel free to click the image above to be taken to the Kiamara website!
If you want to join the discord at all, feel free to dm me and I can send you a link to it.
Free Shade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Draw my Or Make me a character! (PRIZES FOR TOP 3!)

Postby corn nerd » Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:18 pm

Are you interested in human(oid) characters of any sort? Because I am very good at those. But I am pretty sure there is a certain board you are supposed to post this on.
corn nerd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Free Shade » Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:47 pm

Carni Caramel wrote:Are you interested in human(oid) characters of any sort? Because I am very good at those. But I am pretty sure there is a certain board you are supposed to post this on.

I prefer wolves creatures, but im open to almost anything ^. ^
And i tried to find where to put this, but i didnt know where it went, and i want to be able to see all the entries instead of having to go to all the different post via peoples links, but if this is the wrong board i hope the mods would move it to the right place for me :/

Free Shade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Free Shade » Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:19 pm

(Mods: Thanks for moving this for me!)

Bump

Free Shade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Free Shade » Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:55 am

bumpity

Free Shade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Free Shade » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:55 am

bump

Free Shade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Free Shade » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:20 am

bump

Free Shade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Character Contest (PRIZES FOR TOP 3!)

Postby Free Shade » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:39 am

Bump: Halloween is coming up soon! Anyone want to draw my characters or create me a new one

Free Shade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Character Contest (PRIZES FOR TOP 3!)

Postby Rocky Road Raccoon » Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:20 am

I was going to create you a new character but what backrounds can we choose from tell me so I can make one :D
Rocky Road Raccoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me