Mystikit of Litter 4 by Kalrine

Based on Click to view
Artist Kalrine [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Mystikit of Litter 4

Postby Kalrine » Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:52 am

Price = 2 - 3 Uncommons I don't have (but of course, anything more is very much appreciated!)
This female Mystikit is rare. She is very calm and serious, and seems to be intelligent when it comes to technology, which is very unusual for a Mystikit. She has a very silky smooth coat that is deep dark blue, although her legs are shaded lighter blue. Neon cyan stripes and dots are marked all over her, specifically her tail. her markings glow brightly in the dark.

To adopt, fill out this forum (Rarity and Gender stay the same):

Username:
Mystikit's Name:
Rarity: Rare
Story (doesn't have to be long):

╒══════════════════╕
► ► ► ► ► ► ► I like rhythm games. ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄
╘══════════════════╛

Kalrine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mystikit of Litter 4

Postby snafu, » Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:41 am

Username:Mistyspots
Mystikit's Name:Navy
Story (doesn't have to be long):Navy followed her brother, Pine, through the woods. "Are we there yet?" Navy whined. Pine was taking her to a place that he had found. "Almost there," he told her. Sure enough, the next heartbeat they stepped out into a large clearing. Navy's jaw dropped in amazement that Pine had found this amazing place all by himself. "It's... HUGE!" she whispered. Behind them the undergrowth rustled, and Navy turned to see her sister, Sky, tumble through. She grinned sheepishly. Navy rolled her eyes. Her sister has always been really clumsy. Look at what I found!" Pine mewed with pride in his voice. Sky's eyes widened in shock as she looked around the clearing. She immedatly got up onto all four paws and ran around in circles. Navy and Pine laughed. Her sister was also the funniest.
snafu,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kalrine » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:23 am

Mistyspots wrote:Username:Mistyspots
Mystikit's Name:Navy
Story (doesn't have to be long):Navy followed her brother, Pine, through the woods. "Are we there yet?" Navy whined. Pine was taking her to a place that he had found. "Almost there," he told her. Sure enough, the next heartbeat they stepped out into a large clearing. Navy's jaw dropped in amazement that Pine had found this amazing place all by himself. "It's... HUGE!" she whispered. Behind them the undergrowth rustled, and Navy turned to see her sister, Sky, tumble through. She grinned sheepishly. Navy rolled her eyes. Her sister has always been really clumsy. Look at what I found!" Pine mewed with pride in his voice. Sky's eyes widened in shock as she looked around the clearing. She immedatly got up onto all four paws and ran around in circles. Navy and Pine laughed. Her sister was also the funniest.

Send the uncommons and this Mystikit is yours. ^-^

╒══════════════════╕
╘══════════════════╛

Kalrine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snafu, » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:56 am

Is it okay if I give away this Mystikit and adopt the other one that I want?
snafu,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kalrine » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:59 am

Mistyspots wrote:Is it okay if I give away this Mystikit and adopt the other one that I want?

Sure.

╒══════════════════╕
╘══════════════════╛

Kalrine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snafu, » Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:08 pm

Yes!
snafu,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittyKat232 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:12 am

Username:<3One Direction<3
Mystikit's Name:Swirls
Story (doesn't have to be long):Swirls dove after her littermates as they raced ahead. "Wait... up..." she panted. No answer. Swirls pushed harder to try to catch up, after realizing that they had stopped, and Swirls almost ran straight into her brother, Cloud. Then she saw it. A huge thing that was rolling across the ground, straight towards her and her littermates. It was flatting the grass beneath it. "RUN!" she yowled. But it was to late. Cloud was too curious about what the thing was that he ran right into it. The thing squished Cloud as it passed him. With a shriek, Swirls ran over to her brother. She put her paw on his chest, feeling for breathing. No such luck. Her brother was dead. Swirls felt tears spring into her eyes. He was dead. Cloud was dead.
KittyKat232

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me