Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Caught in a web by MathematicalGryphon

Artist MathematicalGryphon [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 41 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Caught in a web

Postby MathematicalGryphon » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:23 am

yeah, a bit of vent art. I've just been having... a tough time lately.
See, someone who I thought was my friend supposedly said something REALLY mean about another one of my friends.
But the problem is, I never heard that straight from her. Instead, another friend told the friend who the snide comment was about in class about it, including who said it, and I was sitting nearby. The friend who reported it I've known for much longer, but she hasn't always been the nicest person on the planet, if you get my drift.
And the person who supposesly said this nasty thing I've never seen be mean to anyone, myself included. So hearing that she possibly said this... I feel like I've been hit repeatedly in the face. Like I'm tangled in a spiderweb with two people pulling on the lines, trying to get me out.
I've only known the first friend for about 5 weeks, but she is one of the nicest people I've ever met. now I don't know who to choose. I know most people will probably say that I should choose the friend I've known for longer, because I don't know enough about this other person, but it's just so complicated that I'm not sure what I should do. I don't know how to tell either of them about this. I'm just... trapped.

I'm not even that good of an artist, I'll probably never make it into Intermediate, and my digital art is horrid. I just copy other peoples' styles and everyone says I'm so good. Well, I'm not. I'm a horrible friend and a horrible person.

Thank you for reading this rant. Your wasted minutes will be refunded at the shop piece of art next door.

Also, please don't post on this saying 'Oh, you should choose Friend A/Friend B!' I thank you for your concern, but this is something I have to decide alone.
MathematicalGryphon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me