Common Zephina 58 by hawaiianbabidoll

Based on Click to view
Artist hawaiianbabidoll [gallery]
Time spent 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Common Zephina 58

Postby hawaiianbabidoll » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:59 am

Zephinas are large feline creatures that inhabit the various lands throughout Runam. Zephinas are omnivores; mostly eating fruits and greens, they can be seen eating small rodent like creatures such as the Wuzle when vegetation isn't readily available. A Zephina can live for 50 years (which is 150 Earth years). They mature quickly, but once they've matured they grow at a much slower rate making them live for a long time. A Zephi will be fully mature within the ages of 9 to 12 months. When a Zephina is fully mature, they are ready to mate. This creature mates for life. Mating takes place in the late winter seasons. About 3 months afterward in the mid springs season, a female Zephina will have a litter ranging from 1 to 3 Zephs or baby Zephinas.

This Zephina is owned by Hellbabe

To win her, fill out this form by the 30th!

Code: Select all
Username:
    Zephina Name:
    How she spends her nights:
    Extra (art/story/other):
Last edited by hawaiianbabidoll on Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hawaiianbabidoll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Common Zephina 58

Postby wolfie2000 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:13 am

Username:wolfie2000
Zephina Name: Devella
How she spends her nights: Devella loves to spend her nights exporting the forest.She hopes to find insetering things.She loves to find bones because on other nights she makes neckless out of them.
Extra (art/story/other): Devella walked out into the cold night.She looked up at the Sky to see a full moon.Perfect she thought and walked on.Tonight she would find a beautiful bone.She walked near the river.There she saw a otter."Hello Mr.Otter,"she said."Do you know where I can find a nice shiny bone?" The otter looked at her odd and walked off.She sighed and walked on till she came to a clearing.In the clearing was a skull.It was if a deer skull.With the moon shining off it it seemed to glow so bright.She smiled and picked it up and walked it back to her cave.
Last edited by wolfie2000 on Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
CRY

╔══════════════════════╗
Sheba <3 4/01- 6/17/13
My DA

╚══════════════════════╝
╔══════════════╗
Credit Link
╚══════════════╝
wolfie2000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HellyBoo » Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:16 pm

Username: THe one and only HellBabe
Zephina Name: Her name would have to be... Crimson. I just like this name for this beauty.
Gender: Female of course. How could you think this is a male. HA!
How she spends her nights: Crimson has a love of spending her nights training. Crimson plans on being the best tree jumper and likes to train at night to avoid being seen by others who might be sleeping. She is really good at it but will never stop.
Personality: Crimson is a sweet fun loving Zephina who adores others and people. She enjoys playing, running and loves swimming. She is outgoing and very active.
Last edited by HellyBoo on Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
{ ~ My Beautiful Viscets ~ } | { ~ My Kalons ~ }

Guys I'm away for a while. I've turned off messages for a few days just to gather my thoughts and re assess my life inside CS and the Kalon community. I'm sorry if I've let anyone down. Im sorry.
HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hawaiianbabidoll » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:42 am

this pet's adoption deadline is tomorrow. Any last minute entries should be posted as soon as possible!
hawaiianbabidoll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hawaiianbabidoll » Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:13 pm

HellBabe wrote:Username: THe one and only HellBabe
Zephina Name: Her name would have to be... Crimson. I just like this name for this beauty.
Gender: Female of course. How could you think this is a male. HA!
How she spends her nights: Crimson has a love of spending her nights training. Crimson plans on being the best tree jumper and likes to train at night to avoid being seen by others who might be sleeping. She is really good at it but will never stop.
Personality: Crimson is a sweet fun loving Zephina who adores others and people. She enjoys playing, running and loves swimming. She is outgoing and very active.

Congratulations! You've won this Zephina!
hawaiianbabidoll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HellyBoo » Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:07 pm

Yay! Shes all mine. Thanks heaps :)
{ ~ My Beautiful Viscets ~ } | { ~ My Kalons ~ }

Guys I'm away for a while. I've turned off messages for a few days just to gather my thoughts and re assess my life inside CS and the Kalon community. I'm sorry if I've let anyone down. Im sorry.
HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me