Common Zephina 56 by hawaiianbabidoll

Based on Click to view
Artist hawaiianbabidoll [gallery]
Time spent 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Common Zephina 56

Postby hawaiianbabidoll » Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:31 am

Zephinas are large feline creatures that inhabit the various lands throughout Runam. Zephinas are omnivores; mostly eating fruits and greens, they can be seen eating small rodent like creatures such as the Wuzle when vegetation isn't readily available. A Zephina can live for 50 years (which is 150 Earth years). They mature quickly, but once they've matured they grow at a much slower rate making them live for a long time. A Zephi will be fully mature within the ages of 9 to 12 months. When a Zephina is fully mature, they are ready to mate. This creature mates for life. Mating takes place in the late winter seasons. About 3 months afterward in the mid springs season, a female Zephina will have a litter ranging from 1 to 3 Zephs or baby Zephinas.

This Zephina is owned by Kagura

This halloween inspired male is up for adoption! Just fill out the form below. Judging will be in a week!

Code: Select all
Username:
        Zephina Name:
        Favorite treat or Favorite trick:
        Extra (art/story/other):
Last edited by hawaiianbabidoll on Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
hawaiianbabidoll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Common Zephina 56

Postby Tabbster » Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:06 pm

Zephina Name:Hallow
Favorite treat: Pumpkin munches
Extra (art/story/other):I was walking along the fields of my farm with my dad when he saw some horns peering out from the tall grass and shot at it, mistaking it for a deer. We both ran to it to find that it wasn't a deer. We picked him up cautiously and ran back home, wrapping his wounds. He soon woke up and seemed friendly, so i slowly put my hand near him and petted him. He started walking towards me and nudged me, and seemed to follow me wherever i go. A couple weeks later, he became my pet and he seems to love riding in the back of my dads pickup truck and helping herd the sheep and goats
Tabbster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hawaiianbabidoll » Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:40 pm

This adoption will end today! Any last minute applications should be submitted ASAP!
hawaiianbabidoll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hawaiianbabidoll » Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:27 am

Kagura wrote:Zephina Name:Hallow
Favorite treat: Pumpkin munches
Extra (art/story/other):I was walking along the fields of my farm with my dad when he saw some horns peering out from the tall grass and shot at it, mistaking it for a deer. We both ran to it to find that it wasn't a deer. We picked him up cautiously and ran back home, wrapping his wounds. He soon woke up and seemed friendly, so i slowly put my hand near him and petted him. He started walking towards me and nudged me, and seemed to follow me wherever i go. A couple weeks later, he became my pet and he seems to love riding in the back of my dads pickup truck and helping herd the sheep and goats

Congratulations Kagura, you win this Zephina!
hawaiianbabidoll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me