Mystikit of Litter 3 by Kalrine

Based on Click to view
Artist Kalrine [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 1 minute
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Mystikit of Litter 3

Postby Kalrine » Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:01 am

Price = 2 Uncommons (but of course, anything more is very much appreciated!)
This female Mystikit is rare. She is very quiet and seems to be nocturnal, which is very unusual for a Mystikit.

To adopt, fill out this forum (Rarity and Gender stay the same):

Username:
Mystikit's Name:
Rarity: Rare
Story (doesn't have to be long):

╒══════════════════╕
► ► ► ► ► ► ► I like rhythm games. ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄
╘══════════════════╛

Kalrine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mystikit of Litter 3

Postby snafu, » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:50 pm

Username:Mistyspots
Mystikit's Name:Shine
Story (doesn't have to be long):A mystikit tumbled down a hill after her littermate. "Wait up!" she called. Her littermate turned around. "Come on, Shine, you can run faster than that!" Shine sat up, panting, as her brother, Tuft, turned around and sped off. She watched until he was out of sight, then got up and raced after him. "Tuft please wait!" Shine panted. Silence followed her words, telling Shine that her brother hadn't heard her. "Tuft wait! Please!" she said, louder. This time, Tuft was close enough that she saw him turn around and sprint back towards his sister. He stopped just in time to avoid knocking Shine over. "Please, stay with me. Don't run ahead," she whispered. Luckly, when she stood up, Tuft didn't move from her side. Shine smiled, happy to have such a good big brother.
snafu,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kalrine » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:44 pm

Nice story! ^-^ Send the Uncommons and this Mystikit will be yours

╒══════════════════╕
► ► ► ► ► ► ► I like rhythm games. ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄
╘══════════════════╛

Kalrine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snafu, » Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:44 am

kinikat wrote:Username:Mistyspots
Mystikit's Name:Shine
Story (doesn't have to be long):A mystikit tumbled down a hill after her littermate. "Wait up!" she called. Her littermate turned around. "Come on, Shine, you can run faster than that!" Shine sat up, panting, as her brother, Tuft, turned around and sped off. She watched until he was out of sight, then got up and raced after him. "Tuft please wait!" Shine panted. Silence followed her words, telling Shine that her brother hadn't heard her. "Tuft wait! Please!" she said, louder. This time, Tuft was close enough that she saw him turn around and sprint back towards his sister. He stopped just in time to avoid knocking Shine over. "Please, stay with me. Don't run ahead," she whispered. Luckly, when she stood up, Tuft didn't move from her side. Shine smiled, happy to have such a good big brother.

Heh, these died fast. Changed my user quite a lot in two years. I'd like to rename this Mystikit Nyx, after the Greek Goddess of Night.
snafu,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me