Pages 3 and 4 of Lana's Diary...PSHT! youcannevertell. by star note

Based on Click to view
Artist star note [gallery]
Time spent 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Pages 3 and 4 of Lana's Diary...PSHT! youcannevertell.

Postby star note » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:58 am

╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮

Page 3:

........Image
DEAR DIARY, okay, So I'm not exactly sure who I like. Besides, should I even worry about love at 16? I should probably pursue my dreams and such first and then worry about settling down with a mate... I mean, YOLO, right? But then again...Sugarmint has a boyfriend. And Melody is totally crushing...Ah brother! I guess I'm confused...I mean..there is this one guy but...I mean...Yes? No? Maybe? * sigh* whatever. I''ll just wait for my prince charming to come to me....

~Sincerely,

╰╮╰╮╰╮╰╮╰╮╰☆╮ Lαиα Sтαrr! ╰☆╮ ╰╮ ╰╮╰╮╰╮╰╮

╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮

Page 4:

........Image
DEAR DIARY, UGH! I should have known not to leave my diary in the kitchen. Luckily no huge secrets have been revealed yet but my diary being read isn't even the problem! Somebody poured something on it which made the marker from my last entry run, causing the whole entry to look messed up! GRR, GRR, GRR and more GRR! And guess what!? Nobody will confess! WHY!? THAT JUST...AGH!!!!!!!!!!!! And that's not even the last of it!!! Nobody has been buying any of my baked goods! Just my parents'. I mean, just because I'm a kid doesn't mean I don't have talent! Seriously! You guys would be surprised as to how good everything is. Some jewels are just ignorant. Needless to say, I am having a bad day. Good thing I've got Waterbound, Ember, Melody and Sugarmint. <33

~Sincerely,

╰╮╰╮╰╮╰╮╰╮╰☆╮ Lαиα Sтαrr! ╰☆╮ ╰╮ ╰╮╰╮╰╮╰╮

star note

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me