Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Adopt A Foxona by Kenn

Artist Kenn [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 7

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Kenn

by Kenn

by Kenn

Adopt A Foxona

Postby Kenn » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:46 am

BRAND NEW SPECIES! ADULT AND PUP LINES INCLUDED. LOCK ALPHA INCLUDED

Adopt A Foxona

What is a Foxona you ask? A Foxona is a mixed breed between a Fox and a Red Panda. They are usually birthed 1 at a time and grow at a very fast rate. Reaching adult hood at only 3 months of age. Foxona's are very much like wolves when it comes to social lives. They live in small groups but without any ranks. A Foxona has curved claws enabling it to be able to dig holes in the ground to find their food or climb trees to make nests. Their claws are retractable so they dont constantly snag them on the rocks in their habitat. They can hang in tree by their tails and jump long distances due to strong hind legs.
Looks

Foxona's are usually ranging in colors from dark ginger to pale gold. They have natural colors with the usual unnatural color mixed in. Greys, Whites and Black Foxona's are very rare. Retractable Curved Claws. Fluffy, strong tail. Short-Long haired coats. They are about 1 and 1/2 feet long and 1 foot tall at adult hood. Pups are the about size of a canary when newborns and stay about the size of a robin until they hit 2 and 1/2 months old. Very lithe body with strong legs, tail and jaws.
Food and Behavior

Foxona's live in thick forests with birch, spruce, pine, oak and alder trees overwhelming the forest. They feed on the grubs they dig up and berries they find in the thich undergrowth and forests. Foxona's are day animals, they play, scavenge for food, wander and teach their young during the day. At night they find a tree and sleep in a bed of dead leaves they put in intersecting branches to make a nest. Kind of like a big birds nest but made out of dead leaves. Foxona's sleep piled ontop of one another to stay warm. Pups and mothers are on the bottom where it is warmest and the rest are on top where it is a slight bit chillier. Foxona's unlike most animals find a mate and stay with that mate until something happens to he/she. They dont have pups every year but like every 2-3 years. They find a mate by making several clicks, purrs and barks. And aggressive Foxona will often growl or snap their teeth at you. Usual vocals are barks, clicks, purrs, wheezes or a whistle.
Artists

I will soon have a contest for permanent 3 artists(1st,2nd,3rd). And 2 guest artists(4th,5th).

Permanent Artists can create as many as they wish.

Guest Artists get 1 free Foxona custom and can create 3 Foxona's each.

Adoptions + Breedings + Customs

To adopt a Foxona just fill out the form and then I will choose my favorite form who gets it. Or sometimes its just first come first serve.

To breed you must own atleast one Foxona and get permission from the other Foxona to have pups. Just ask me or one of the artists to make it.

Im not doing customs yet. But a regular coat colored Foxona custom costs 2 uncommons. A rare coat colored Foxona custom costs 1 rare.

Stone Bands

A Stone Band is given to a Foxona pup when he/she is first born. They grow with the pup and they never go away until the Foxpna dies. The Stone Band is placed upon a Foxona's right front paw to give it courage, faith and honor to light its path.
art by Squalo
To Do
-Hellyboo
-articlights
-recklessgod

Tell me if I forget to pay you! I order a dozen comms a week and I forget sometimes
Kenn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me