Artist Vazchu [gallery]
Time spent 52 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Dasani Gip #28 ~ Welcome to our nightmare

Postby Vazchu » Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:34 pm

Stubborn&Pro wrote:
What Are Dasani Gips?
Dasani Gips are spirits of the color world. Dasani Gips live in their own dimensions, but cross paths with ours to color what has not been colored yet. They are small creatures, with muscular, compact bodies to help them move quickly, and get them around. They have long manes that hang over their face and necks, or sometimes is short enough to stand along the edge of their backs. Their legs are short, but fitting to their slender bodies. Their masks hold their identities; it is said that DGs do not actually have faces, but more of a disappearing smoke that leads into their bodies. Their long whip like tails are essential for swimming, balancing, and wrapping themselves around limbs of trees to 'paint' their colors. Dasani Gips are very sweet, loving little creatures, you want to do no harm, and wish to only bring happiness. They are considered good omens to see one.

What Do Their Orbs Mean?
DGs are said to be spirits of color. And that everything they touch will become the color their orbs hold. The Dasani Gips have taken it upon themselves to color what man cannot. Naturally blue Dasani Gips will colors streams, rivers, oceans; on the other hand, orange Dasani Gips will color bark, soil, or the sunset.

Owner: ~~ | Name: ~~ | Gender: Male
[ Palette here ]
Late at night, there is always a fight for light. Things are cracking, words we all are lacking. Blood is spilled, while the demons of our mind are thrilled. Tricking, drinking and slipping. I am watching, always watching. Wake up, you are living a nightmare.

Would you like to try out for this lad?
Great, please feel free to do so. This time I'll give you the chance to make your very own forms. You may add whatever you see fit and there's no limit to how much you can add to it. Yes, you may decorate it to your hearts content (however, please keep in mind that I'm not judging based on how pretty your form is, I'm judging based on what's in it).
However, there's two things that must be added to your form. A name for him and a personality.

The end date is currently not decided.
my dA | me on eldemore | me on FR | my characters + blog | characters for sale

Within the darkness two pearls shines bright,
glittering and shimmering in their bluest pride.
Somewhere in the depths there is a silent sound,
a silent song which caused the heart to pound.
It whispers, it tells stories of old, tales of eternity ride,
forgotten within this endless song.

Image Image
Vazchu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dasani Gip #28 ~ Welcome to our nightmare

Postby Aniki » Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:35 am

I'm dropping out.
It seems like this will never be judged.
Last edited by Aniki on Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aniki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dasani Gip #28 ~ Welcome to our nightmare

Postby ~Rush Furry~ » Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:48 pm

Name; ;
Sakura
Sakura is Japanese for Cherry Blossom, such as the Japanese Sakura Tree/Japanese Cherry Blossom

Gender; ;
Female

Age; ;
5 In Human

Personality; ;
Sakura is a sweet girl that loves nature itself since she grew up around luscious trees and animals. She likes to make everyone smile and have a great time no matter what she does or where she goes.

Markings; ;
Her markings symbolize her courage and bravery to try new things to help her in any way shape or form. Her markings also remind her of the Japanese Cherry Blossom Tree she was named after.
~Rush Furry~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me