Based on Click to view
Artist ghostsu [gallery]
Time spent 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
36 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Mutato #281

Postby ghostsu » Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:04 pm

What is a Mutato?

In a rapidly changing world of rapidly accumulating toxic waste, Mutatoes take to the sky.
These creatures, affectionately dubbed Mutatoes, are a sad combination of an unknown creature, radioactive material, and a potato.
They live in the sky and consume UV radiation. They are the new era of Super Man.

At birth Mutatoes are about the size of a potato and can grow to around the size of a basketball.
Generally they are busy creatures who would prefer flying to being carried.
The Mutato is filled with the same kind of gases that its tail is made of.
These gases are currently unidentified, but are lighter than air- enabling them to fly.
They can stay in the air for a maximum of 20 hours straight before they need to land and "rest".
Though, when they can't be in the air, Mutatoes pace... a lot.

Sky and galaxy based ^o^

You may add one extra
Things you must include:
+Your Username
+Name of the Mutato
++Reason for choosing the name
+Gender
+His/her's biggest dream

end date:20th
ghostsu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mutato #281

Postby Tsukiko-pyon » Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:13 am

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1867561][img]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/261/3/6/mutato_281_small_by_akai_umi-d6mt7dz.gif[/img][/url]
Last edited by Tsukiko-pyon on Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:43 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImageImage
Tsukiko-pyon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gerbilnutter » Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:44 am

-username-
Gerbilnutter
-name-
Mercury
-why that name-
It's one of my favourite planets
-Gender-
Female
-Dream-
She has always wanted to travel the world and go exploring but unfortunately she is very shy and easily scared so has never managed to go far from home
ImageImage
ImageImage

MWK's Night Light's CD's KW's
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

we can
Image it up
for you

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Signature made here
Gerbilnutter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sapphire~ » Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:04 am

WIP

~Your Username~

Sapphire

~Mutato's Name~

~Reason For Name~

~Gender~

Female

~Her Biggest Dream~

~Extra: TBA~

Behold, my CS squid collection...
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts ... rid=462961 :D

*Note: My avatar was not made by me, all credit goes to the artist who signed it.
Sapphire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yuketsu » Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:35 am

"Tengoku of Galaxies and the Beyond.."
-Serai

{------------------------ Ʋ ƨ ɛ я и α м ɛ ------------------------}
My name is Thistlestar and it's a pleasure to meet you... you may call me Thistle if you like.

{------------------------ И α м ɛ ------------------------}
It goes by.. Serai....

{------------------------ Я ɛ α ƨ σ и ------------------------}
Since this mutato is in the galaxy, and in the heavenly skies, I wanted to give it a cool name. Not only that but also a unique one. Seeing that everyone chose a name similar to galaxy, I wanted something totally different. Wouldn't it be boring if everyone chose something similar to galaxies? Lets get some vibe into the name! So I decided to name this mutato in another language, Japanese. I thought long and hard about the name until I finally came to one, Serai. It means between in Japanese and I chose this because the galaxy and skies are two different worlds, and since it has a galaxy and sky design, I decided on between. Also, It divides the world from Jigoku and Tengoku, Hell and Heaven. It keeps peace between these two mutatoes. A world between galaxies and skies, hell and heaven, dark and light. Therefore the name Serai was born...
{------------------------ Ǥ ɛ и ∂ ɛ я ------------------------}
It is genderless, since it is a sacred mutato and no one must know its gender. It will remain forever a secret... He is always between...

{ ------------------------ Ɖ я ɛ α м ------------------------}
Serai's biggest dream is that one day, he will see the friendship withen Jigoku and Tengoku and that one day, there will be peace to all mutatoes. He is a humble mutato, seeking what does best for his species.

{ ------------------------ Ƨ т σ я ʏ ------------------------}
(Narrating this Mutato's Story First Person)
"I looked at the twinkling stars, the imaginary lines, the beautifully drawn sky of constellations. They glimmered brightly through the night, as if the last hope of darkness. The moon, round as ever, yet so far, will I ever reach there..? I take a small leap and burst into the sky, feeling the wind rushing past my face, a cooling sensation. Suddenly I see a blur of black and blue, yells and screams ringing in my ear. I look above me and there they are, Jigoku and Tengoku, fighting ferociously as always. Sighing, I fly between them and shout "Stop fighting! You bring nothing but war and violence to the Mutatoes! Will you ever stop this nonsense? All this for a piece of land? I will settle this! No more bloodshed! I therefore declare Tengoku, to the Galaxies, and Jigoku, to Earth. You may roam wherever you want as long it is outside of Mutatorian Planet's atmosphere, but never shall you go inside it, Tengoku, and for you, Jigoku, you must remain forever withen the boundaries of Mutatorian itself. Now go!" Frightened by my sharpness, they glare at each other, then holding a stare at me, then flying away, becoming dots and then nothing. I look at myself, looking at what I'd done. Closing my eyes, I am enveloped into darkness."

"Jigoku of Mutatorian and Atmosphere...."
-Serai

["I am Serai, Angel and Devil, Tengoku and Jigoku, Heaven and Hell, Between Worlds is my destiny. Peace it what I seek."]
\/

"Serai of the Divide and Between.."
-anonymous

Last edited by yuketsu on Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:40 pm, edited 13 times in total.
x盯著我幹嘛?你有什麼目的!
bestie | senpai | valorant fanclub
chinese, christian, registered nurse
my shops: art | character designs
yuketsu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cinnamon Vanilla » Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:43 am

Ohhhhh reserve
Cinnamon Vanilla

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CLUMSY » Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:12 am

Your Username;;
Paint
Name of the Mutato;;
Coinne
Reason for choosing the name;;
It means opposite in Irish.
Gender;;
Female
Her biggest dream;;
To be the sky. It sounds funny, but it's what she's always thought would be so amazing. I mean, you're sad...it rains, everyone else is sad with you. You're happy, the sun is shining, and everyone else is happy too. She just loves to have an impact on others, but with being so small, that's hard sometimes.
CLUMSY

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby candystars. » Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:25 am

Possible Reserve <3

Image00
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ wrote:
Call me candy, star, or kap! :>
She/her but I don't mind anything else!

My character website

My DeviantArt

art tumblr

I Amn just............ a litle creacher. Thatse it. i canot change this
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

candystars.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bluepup » Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:30 am

☆Me

Hello there. I'm Bluepup, but if you'd like, you may call me Blue,BP or any other nickname you prefer. I hope you are as pleased to meet me as I am to you

☪Galaxia☀

I chose the name Galaxia for this lovely little Mutato because of her pelt and tail pattern. Because the Galaxy contains both the Stars,Moon and Sun (Creating Day and Night) I thought it would fit her perfectly. However, I thought the name 'Galaxy' sounded a bit to masculine and plain, so I fixed it up into 'Galaxia'

☁Gender

Galaxia is Female

☄The Dream

Galaxia's dream is to fly through the whole galaxy with her best friends. She wishes to go to the moon and sun, in hopes to find new adventure.
Last edited by Bluepup on Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
To Die
would be an awfully big
Adventure
-Peter Pan

Bluepup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby solflo » Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:34 am

+Your Username: umbreon_rock
+Name of the Mutato: Starpelt
++Reason for choosing the name: I read she was inspires by sky and galaxy. So I thought on Star. I'm a hugs fan of Warriors, so I decided to use Pelt, because many warrior cats are named somethingpelt, like Dustpelt.
+Gender: female
+His/her's biggest dream: reach the moon, and live there with someone to love forever :3
tumblr / FR / neocities Image formerly .sol / -verso / umbreon-rock
solflo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me